chapter 7

Cinderella's Expressionless Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

The third lesson is done. It’s time for Hyesun’s break. She walks quietly out from her own class. Nothing catches her interest even though she tries so hard to find it. She feels bored while the guard is doing nothing but following her around.

Her eyes are following every student. They weren’t really talked with each other. Somehow she sees they are faking it. The smile, the way they look at each other. There is nothing in this school is pure. She is smiling to herself. She feels everything is just so funny. This is why Sehun told her not to get close with anyone. Well, she is born to judge people’s cover, right?

The royal life she had dreamt all along, everything is not what she hopes for. It just a beginning yet she feels that she is being suffocated by this all shuck life. And then, her eyes land on Kai and a girl, she remembers that girl is girl from their gang. Well, not that important actually. But one thing she knew, Sehun clearly like her.

Yeah. Prince Sehun that she dreamt. Right, one of her dreams is becoming true. But the other?

“Ah, I miss Gayoon.”

“Is she cute?” She startles when suddenly someone takes a seat next to her. The guards are becoming alarm with new comer. Her eyebrows knitted. That boy from her class. Who is he again? “Oh maaaan. Princesss, you don’t remember my name, do you?”

Hyesun is only blinking her eyes. The boy is smiling to her, genuinely. It sends warm feeling toward her heart. Finally, one person accepts her here. In this circumstance where everyone shows hatred toward her. Judging from his expression, he is good person. And he doesn’t have motive. Usually she is true with her feeling. Just hope that now, it’s becoming true again.

She stops the guards from moving closer. She shakes her head slowly.

“Woah. You just chase them away? Finally you do believe me. And let me introduce my name once again. I am Ho Yoojun. Call me Jun.”

“Hello Jun. Just call me Hyesun. You just sound like my father if you call me princess.” Jun is chuckling. He feels Hyesun is really matched for him. Actually he is not the type that get closer easily to people. But seeing Hyesun for the first time, somehow he feels attract to her. He feels something different. She is not an ordinary girl. She is clearly different compared to the girls in this school. She is not fake. And she is looking so lonely.

It takes all courage to get close to her. He knows that maybe the princess will not believe in him easily. Especially when she gave him cold shoulder. But n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter