chapter 6

Cinderella's Expressionless Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyesun’s POV

The morning I had woke up, the maid already prepare for my uniform. To my surprise not so surprise –I already expect something like this, they are giving me a uniform. The uniform that different from what I had used before. Some part of me feels disappointed because it means I will never meet Gayoon ever again. And also, I can’t meet appa and eomma like I planned.

I slump on the car’s seat. Yeah, car’s seat. The car that I only had dreamt before and now I am riding it. The luxurious car that I never imagined I will ride it. Plus with the prince. But this is not all I want. I am not that type girl who will only think about money. Okay, I ever imagined how to be royal family. I ever dreamt the feeling of life without thinking about money and all the debt. But leaving my parents and my friend... I just never imagine it.

And now I feel all alone. I have no one. Although the prince and I already had deal about this entire marriage, but it doesn’t mean that everyone in the palace and the other princes don’t hate ne. They still hate me.

“Why are you looking upset?” Sehun asks. Rude. He is not even look at my face and his tone is still cold as always. The slight “gentle” voice he had gave me last night is disappearing. His face is still expressionless like it has no nerve at all. Sighing deeply, I throw my face away to the scenery next to me. “You better answer me because I will not let my energy gone useless with asking you again.”

Fine. He pushes me. The next I know, I already have tears in my eyes. My lips trembling. Oh God. Since when I am being cry baby? Since those men kidnapped me and since I have to separate from my parents and my friends.

“Can’t I go to my old school instead?”

“No.”

“Okay. Can’t we go to my home after school?”

“No.”

That’s it! They always prohibit me without any clear reason. They hide me! What if my parents are looking for me? What about my friend? Gayoon must be worried!

“Why? Why you all hate me so much?! Stop the car.”

“Don’t listen to her.” He says, still not looking at me. Really?!

“Stop the car!”

“SILENCE!” I take a back with his sudden outburst. “Stop the car and leave us alone.” He commands the chauffeur. The car immediately stops. So do the other car in front of us and the car behind us. After the chauffeur leaves the car, Sehun immediately turn around to look at me. His eyes are too sharp when he is looking at me. It sends cold shiver through my spine.

“Can’t you just silent and be patient? I did promise you that you can get your life back after one year. You can have my word. Since now, I want you cooperate with me and shut up. Don’t complain about anything!”

“But... I miss my parents. I miss my friend.”

“You will meet them soon. Before we get married, we will go visit them.” He says gently. Look like he is cooling down already.

“Really?”

I jump on my seat. All

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter