chapter 5

Cinderella's Expressionless Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

“Who are you again?” Ask Chen a little bit being snappy because he thinks lots of new people come and it’s not good. They can be thread for the Kingdom. And that’s the last thing he wants to. He doesn’t need another war and their peacefully life will be in chaos again.

“My name is Han Youngmi, my highness. I am responsible to teach Princess Hyesun about the Kingdom and royal.” Her face is stay still with no expression. “And I will start the lesson now. Excuse us.” She bows once again before sharply looking at Hyesun. Once again her heart falls because one, she is really going to learn everything about something she never knew before, and two, it means she will never meet her parents for real. For how long, only God knows. “Please follow me, Princess.”

Hyesun is only walking behind her. Not even muttering any single word. They are entering a medium room, with lots of books and so many things Hyesun can only sees. Youngmi is giving her sign to sit on the chair.

“First of all, we are going to learn about the Kingdom.” And then the lesson begins. Hyesun is only listening. Hour by hours past. She lost the track of time when the maids are always supplies her with food and bring the lunch and also the dinner to study room. But Hyesun not really want it.

She looks like she is almost dying when the lesson still continue. But all she wants is meeting her parents. She misses them.

“Do you listen to my explanation, Princess?”

“I did.” And she doesn’t lie. She did listen to her. Okay, some of the thing Youngmi had told her.

The older girl is only nod. “You can take a rest now. We will continue tomorrow after your school time.”

Hyesun’s eyes are turning bright. This means she is going to meet Gayoon, right? And this is the chance for her to meet her parents. Great.

“Really?! I am going to school tomorrow? Eonni—” she stops for a moment. “I can call you eonni, right?”

“No.”

“Why?” She turns sad again. “You must hate me too, right, Youngmi-ssi?” She cleans the table and tidy up the books she had read. “Good night then.” Hyesun bows to Youngmi before going out quietly.

In front of the room, well, she cannot call it her room right? It wasn’t her room. And she has no room to sleep. She is just standing in front of the room. Doubt to knock. She doesn’t want to add the reason of the prince’s hatred toward her.

So she just sits down next to the big wooden door. She places her chin or her knee. Not really know what to do. Just then, a pair of legs stands right in front of her. Slowly she lifts her head to see the prince is standing. His face still cold, with no expression. Just a moment, and then she is lowering her head again. Back to her original position.

“What are you doing here?” He asks monotone.

“Trying to sleep.” She answers vaguely.

The prince is only sighing. “Get in.”

“That’s your room.” She said quietly.

The prince is scoffing. A smirk appears on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter