chapter 4

Cinderella's Expressionless Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

“WHAT?!” The princes are actually yelling on Hyesun. While the girl is only sinking deeper into her chair. Her ear actually hurt and she can only closes her eyes. She looks like a little girl, committing a sin in front of her parents when the truth they are scarier than her parents.

All pairs of eyes are on her. Examine her from head to toe. Well, except Baekhyun and Sehun who seem like usually, don’t really care about their surroundings. Baekhyun is only reading some document while Sehun is shipping his green tea. After morning commotion, the princes are gather to ask the truth. And this is really happening. The queen is not joking.

It was Chen, who is being the first one who commenting on her. “She is short.”

Ouch. It hurts her. Everything about her body except that! The height is sensitive for her. Well, she is not that short in fact. But being Gayoon’s friend, she does look short. And compare to the prince, of course she is the shortest. She rolls her eyes quietly.

Xiumin moves closer to her face. “She has small brown eyes!” Even Hyesun tries to avoid him, Xiumin is being stubborn and has no shame staring on Hyesun boldly. “Reminds me of something. Or maybe someone?” He asks not really sure. Then he moves farther and folding his hands infront of his chest.

“Wavy brown hair,” Suho touches her hair. “With her face, she does look like—”

And the other maknae step on their conversation. It’s Jongin, or called him Kai. The playboy prince who don’t really like being called his real name beside from the closest person and special one. “I don’t like her.” He throws nasty look to Hyesun before walk to Soori. The girl is calmly looking at her. But deep inside, she is burning. It’s really hard to be the princes’ wives. Being elite is not enough. But Soori sure Hyesun is not from the elite. And she doesn’t know why the queen and the king choose this kind of girl.

A girl who doesn’t know about elite at all. A girl who doesn’t know about royalty.

“How can you get in to our circumstance suddenly?” Lay asking calmly. Not really w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter