Chapter 2

Unexpected You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since Hayi and Zico did not meet each other. Hayi was busy with her tight schedule, meeting clients, presentations and doing her unlimited amount of reports. While Zico is also busy with his restaurant, doing research, working with other chefs and collaborating with some big companies. When it's time for them to meet, they have to meet in the hospital because Zico was found unconscious in the kitchen. He overworked himself and got himself sick as well. Hearing the news from Zico's mother, Hayi then hurriedly went to the hospital Zico was in. 

 

Hayi arrived at the hospital and directly went to Zico's room. 

When she opened the door, she found him sleeping safe and sound.

"Ya Woo Ji Ho! How could you sleep so well when you make this girl over here stressed out?!"

She sat down to face Zico closer. She took his hand and place it on he right cheek. Without her realizing, tears started to fall.

"It's my fault. This is the result when I'm not looking after you this past week. I...I'm sorry oppa..." 

Hayi can't contain herself and she cried a lot more than before. 

While she closed her eyes, suddenly Zico's hand slipped down, loosen from her grip.

"Who.... who are you?"

Zico opened his eyes and blinked as if he's making his blurry sight back to normal.

"WHAT? You don't know me? I'm Hayi, Ji Oh-ya. Your yeoja chingu"

Hayi was beyond shock hearing Zico's question. Her mind was full of question, jst what on earth is this situation.

"I dont know you. Are you a ert or so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter