Music Class

When I'm dating a badass in secret

The lunch bell just saved my life from Jungkook since I knew that he was jealous because I knew V. But I have to face him again at music class!!! *cries*

As I arrived, I walked to the teacher to notice it was Jungkook's older sister, Jeon Jiyoon. Jiyoon unnie came with Jungkook when he visited Cali that summer. So that's how I know her.

"Oh! Victoria!" Jiyoon unnie exclaimed as she noticed me and gave me a hug right away.

"Unnie!!" I exclaimed back while hugging her back!!

"How have you been?! I haven't seen you in ages!" She said as she pulled me away by my shoulders and asked.

"I'm fine unnie!" I said.

"Does he know you're here?" She asked.

"Yes unnie. He knows! We have the same schedule so yea." I said.

"Oh you poor thing! You're stuck with him the rest of the school year. I feel bad for you." She said as she patted my back. But little did I noticed that Jungkook is right behind me and could hear everything his sister is saying.

"Yea. It is." I said.

"What?!" Jungkook all of a sudden said.

I turned around to see him right behind me. I bit my lips and fidgeted my fingers. 

"Oops." I said as I bit my lips trying not to laugh.

Then all of a sudden a loud noise came.

"!! I TOLD YOU TO NOT TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND!!! DIDN'T I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR DURING LUNCH THAT HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND?!?" Somi came in the class room noticing that me and Jungkook were talking.

"!! JUST STOP!!! YOU'RE ING ANNOYING!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I DATED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!! YOU ARE AN ANNOYING LITTLE THAT WONT GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!! PLUS I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!! AND THAT HAPPENS TO BE SOMEONE I LOVE THE MOST IN THE WORLD!! AND THAT GIRL IS NOT YOU SO JUST BACK OFF!!!! I CAN TALK TO ANY GIRL I WANT AND YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!!" Jungkook screamed since he couldn't take her tiness anymore.

Somi was crying A LOT!

"Yah!! Jungkook isn't that too much?!" Somi's friend said as she comforted her best friend.

"No it isn't!! Because she's very possessive even though we're not even dating!! Sometimes she just gets out of hand!! Sometimes she's just too much!!" Jungkook said coldy to Somi's friend.

" I know you still love me! You can never get away from me! Remember that oppa! Even though you got a girl friend, I'll make you mine again! Watch!" Somi said as she wiped her tears as she left the classroom with her best friend.

"! Like you can." Jungkook said.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!! That was too much!!!" Jiyoon unnie said as she slapped the back of Jung Kook's head.

"Appo! Noona!!" Jung Kook said as he rubbed the back of his head.

""That's what you get!" Unnie said.

"What?! She deserved it." Jungkook said.

"Just go to your seat." Unnie said.

As we turned around we noticed the whole class looking at us. Well actually Just Jungkook. 

"What are you looking at?!" He shouted coldly to the class.

"Nothing." The whole class said while they went quiet.

As he went to his seat jiyoon unnie said, " Okay class! Sorry for the disturbance. You might already know that we have a new student here today. You might already know her from your other class, but this is Victoria. Please treat her with respect." She said as she introduced me to the class.

I bowed. 

Jiyoon Unnie was looking around for an open seat. 

"Victoria. Please go sit infront Jungkook." Unnie said.

I head over there. As I was heading over to my seat I noticed this girl stuck her foot out, but I already saw it so i stepped on it.

"OUCH!" The girl shouted.

"What's Ms. Lee?" Unnie said.

"Nothing Saem." She said.