Lunch Time

When I'm dating a badass in secret

It was 12:30 by the time the bell rang for lunch. Jungkook and I actually have the same schedule. What a surprise. 

As I got out of the classroom I head to the cafeteria, but their's a problem. I don't know where the cafeteria is. So I went to a person near me and ask where the cafeteria. That person just happens to be Jungkook. Okay. Now to put an act on.

"Jungkook -ssi do you know where the cafeteria is?" I said.

He just looked at me, but I could see his eyes and fingers pointing to the right.

"Okay then Jungkook ssi. Thank you for your help." I said sarcastically.

I walked away and head to the cafeteria. But little did I know that there was a girl that heard everything and doesn't like it when somebody talks to Jungkook.

When I was in the cafeteria, I looked around and I noticed that everyone started staring at me. Damn. These kids be looking at me. Don't they know that staring is rude. I continued walking and walked to the lunch line. As I got my lunch I walked over to a table and sat there.But little did I know this was the queenkas table. All of a sudden a girl slammed her hands on the table.

"WHat are you doing?" The girl that called me a this morning.

 

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm eating." I said as I continued eating.

"well this is our table so get out." The said.

"Okay. I'm done anyways." I said as I got up and got my tray and went to the nearest garbage bag. 

"Oh and one more thing. Don't go near my boyfriend ever again or your dead." This said.

"I don't even know your boyfriend." I said.

"Really now?!" She scoffed.

"Yes. And I have a boyfriend of my own." I said.

She just laughed with her friends.

"Yea like you have one. And if you even have one my boyfriend Jungkook is way better than yours." She said. 

 

Wait Jungkook is her boyfriend. I thought he only has eyes on me, but I guess not. Deep down in my heart I know that i wanna cry knowing that he had a girlfriend while I was living in a different country. But I have to keep my posture. So I held my head up high and said, "to you, your boyfriend is the best but my boyfriend is even way better than him.He s a ing bastard."

"What did you just call my boyfriend?" She asked angry. 

"A. BASTARD." I said slowly. 

She was about to slap me when all of a sudden a hand stopped her. 

"What are you doing Somi ?" Jungkook asked her as he held her wrist. 

"Oppa she called you a bastard." She said as she clinger onto MY boyfriend. 

"Let go of me Somi. And don't call me oppa because we're not even together nor you younger than me. " Jungkook said as he tried to pry of Somi I presume that's her name off of him because he knows I get jae aloud easily. 

"I was just warning her not go near my property and you." She said. 

"Why me?" He asked. 

"Cause your my boyfriend remember?!" She said. 

I was this close to punching this es plastic face. 

"We're not even together. We broke up 3 years ago." He said. 

"No we didn't." She said as he intertwined her hands with his. 

"Yes we did. And plus I have a girlfriend." He said. 

'I thought we were going to keep our relationship a secret. ' I thought. 

"Bro. You have a girlfriend and you never told us. " I'm guessing it's one of his friends said. 

"Yea. I know." He said.

"Where is she then?" She asked with her arms crossed.

"In the US." He said blankly.

"Haha. You funny. You've never even been out the country." She said.

"Umm... Somi actually somewhat around last year Jungkook went to California to visit his family."  Someone very familiar said while rubbing the back of neck.

" Then that is probably cheating on you right now. You know how many hot guys are in the US? A LOT!" She said smirking.

"I hardly doubt that because I know that she's not. To me she's always with me and in my heart." He said as he pointed at his heart.

I was touched. I wanted to go up to him and hug and kiss him for saying that. 

Everyone in the cafeteria was silent and listening to our conversation. They were actually pretty shocked that Jungkook is taken and that he was smiling when he was talking about me.

Okay this attention is too much so i tried to sneak out, but I failed. 

"Victoria?" Someone said in curiousity.

" V? What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I'm part of the group." He answered.

"Oh." I said.

In the corner of my eyes, I could see Jungkook fuming in anger.

'Ring ring ring ring' 

The bell rang for a reminder that lunch is over.

"well. I gotta go to class. See you when I see you." I said.


Hey guys!!! I'm back!!! Its a tinzy bit shorter than my other chapter but I'll update more as I go throught he story.

Have you guys listened to Jessica's song Fly? 

Well I love that song. When it came out, I was so happy. I was in class when I was listening to it. It literally brought my 100% charged phone to 50% of my battery left in my phone. But it was worth it though. I love it her and her song. Special when the rapper came. That part got me so much. I think she's singing about herself too. But idk

If you haven't seen it here's the linck to it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZpq8FjJr2E