MAD

When I'm dating a badass in secret

It was the next day. I'm still ing pissed because not only did my ing brother piss me off, my ing boyfriend is getting on my nerves!! I don't even wanna go to school. I don't want to see the boi. 

"YAH!! Victoria!! Get up!! You're almost late!" My stupid brother shouted. 

"I'm up! And it's only ing 7! School starts at 8" I shouted back.

"Just get up woman! " My brother said as he came inside my room.

"UGH!" I said in frustration while I messed up my hair.

I got up and took a shower and got ready. By 7:30 I was ready. I walked down and my brother said "Eat." 

So I went to the table and ate. 

I was shocked that it tasted so good.

"Damn! Boi!" I said as I ate my eggs, bacon, and pancakes. "This is so good! I thought you didn't know how to cook?" 

"I still can't can't cook. Your unni cooked it for you." My brother said.

"No wonder why this was so good," I said as I finished my plate.

I got up and put on my shoes and drove to school.

By 7:45 I arrived and parked my car.

I got out and walked inside the school. I went to my locker first before going to class.

When I arrived at my locker, all the girls all of a sudden started screaming. I just rolled my eyes. I'm so pissed at him. When I turned around, I saw Jungkook looking at me and gesturing me to look at my phone. I shook my head.

"Nope!" I mouthed to him and threw my phone inside my locker to get away from him

I ignored what he was going to say and walked away. 

But what Jungkook and I did didn't go unnoticed from Somi on the side. She saw us exchanging things.

'I knew it! It's that new girl from last night. ' Somi thought to herself. 'Didn't she say that she's dating somebody else in the US?' 

While Somi was thinking, her friends noticed that she was oddly quiet.

"Somi-yah. What's wrong? You're so quiet." One of her friends, Nana said.

"Huh? What" Somi said as she got back into reality. "Oh, nothing. Let's go." She said walking away.

'Is she cheating on her boyfriend? Is Jungkook cheating on his girlfriend?' Somi continued to think as she's walking to her class.

"Wait!" Somi suddenly stopped and put her finger up high and looks like she figured it out. 

"Huh! What is it Somi-yah!" Her friend, Nayeon asked out of curiosity.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! THEY'RE DATING!!!" Somi said as she figured out what is going between Jungkook and Victoria.

"What's wrong?!" Her friend, Sulli said in shocked seeing Somi going crazy.

"I can't believe I didn't see it before!" Somi said to herself.

"What's wrong with her?" Sulli said not knowing what is going on.

"I don't know." Nana shrugged.

"I think she's gone crazy." As Nayeon did the crazy gesture.

"I think so too," Nana said.

"YAH!" Somi shouted.

"What?" Nayeon said.

"Don't think I didn't hear you!" Somi said as she walked inside her class.

"Damn!" Nayeon said as she stomped her foot.


Hi guys!!! Sorry I haven't updated in so long! please forgive me!!

Dont forget to subscribe and update!!