Arrived in Korea

When I'm dating a badass in secret

Bold are in English.

None bold words are Korean


I am now in San Francisco with my parents. They're dropping me off to San Francisco International Airport. I'm moving to Korea to stay with my brother and my boyfriend. I think you know him. His name is Jeon Jungkook.

"I'm gonna miss you so much Victoria." My mom said as she hugged me tight. Way to tight.

"Okay mom. You might wanna stop or else I won't be alive by the time I arrive in Korea." I said as I was trying to push her off for me to breathe. "I'm gonna miss you too mom.

"Be sure to be safe okay. " My dad said.

"Okay dad. I know! Plus I have oppa and Kookie with me. So, I'll be safe." I said.

'PEOPLE BOARDING TO FLIGHT 180 TO KOREA, PLEASE COME TO GATE 88 TO BOARD THE PLANE. I REPEAT PEOPLE BOARDING TO FLIGHT 180 TO KOREA, PLEASE COME TO GATE 88 TO BOARD THE PLANE.' The speaker said.

"That's my cue. Bye omma and appa." I said as I kissed them in the cheeks.

"Remember to visit okay." Omma said.

"I will! Bye!!" I said as I waved them goodbye. "I will miss Cali very much." I said as I boarded the plane.

13 hours later

I've finally arrived in Korea. I'm so tired. I yawned. I went to get my stuff. As I got all my stuff, i walked out of the arrival center to see my brother standing there waiting for me.

"Oppa!!!" I said as I ran to him.

He stubbled trying to balance himself as hugged him.

"Victoria!! Be careful." He said as he finally balance himself.

"I just missed you. You never really came to  visit." I said.

"I did." He said as he started to push my stuff outside.

"Yea. 5 years ago." I said as I stopped and crossed my arms.

"Sorry. I was busy." He said as we arrived at his car.

"With what?" I asked him. 

"Stuff." He said.

"okay." I said as I got in the car.

"Aren't you gonna at least help me with your luggages?" He asked as he struggled with my luggages.

"NO!!!" I exclaimed.

After 30 minutes he finished putting my luggages. He got in the car and said, "What the hell were in your bag?" 

"Just my stuff." I said as he started the car.

"Like what?" He asked.

"Like my clothes, shoes, bags, and other stuff I don't remember." I said.

"Aren't you only here for 3 months? Why'd you bring so much stuff?" He asked.

"I'm not staying here for only 3 months. I'm moving here." I said.

"What? Why didn't you tell me? I could've enrolled you to a school." He said as he focused on the rode.

"You don't have to worry about anything. I've already enrolled myself to a high school." I explained.

"What?! What high school are you going to?" My oppa asked.

"Seoul High School." I said.

"That's good. At least its near our house." He said with a sigh.

After 55 minutes of driving, we finally arrived at the house. My brother parked the car inside the garage and we walked in the house.

"Nice interior design." I said as I looked around.

"I know right. My girlfriend designed it for me." He said smiling.

"Since when did you have a girlfriend." I asked him teasingly.

"Two years ago." He said.

"Wow!" I said sarcastically. "I thought you would be forever alone." I said.

"Haha." He laughed sarcastically.

I just showed him my eye smile.

"Like you have a boyfriend. You're the one who's going to be forever alone." He said as he stuck out his tongue.

"I do have one." I said.

"Haha. You funny." He said not believing me.

"I'm serious. We've been dating for over a year." I said.

"What's his name?" He asked like he doesn't believe a word I say.

"Jeon Jungkook." I said.

"Do you have a pic of you and him?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I said as I took out my phone and showed him a pic of me and him together when he was in Cali in my house.

"You really have boyfriend?" He asked with his eyes wide open.

"Yeah. I told you." I said.

"But you're too you to have a boyfriend." he said.

"No I'm not. I'm 18 already. So I'm basically an adult." I said.

"In Korea you're not." He said.

"Are you guys going to have a distance relationship?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"So you broke up with him?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Than what?" He asked.

"He lives in Korea." I said.

"He does?" He aksed.

"yea." 

"How'd you guys meet then?" 

"He came to Cali to visit his family unlike somebody over here." I said as I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"I'm Sorry okay." He said.

"You're forgiven." I said.

All of a sudden the front door opened. My brother and I looked at the door.

There I saw a girl. She looks like a little kid because of her baby face. Probably older than me. She looks like she was going to burst when she saw me with my brother.

"KWON JI YONG!!!!! ARE YOU CHEATING?!" The girl said.

That must be my brother's girlfriend.

"No." He said calmly.

"How can you be so calm? You're with a girl and that girl happens to be not me." She said as she started crying.

"Babe. You misunderstood." He said as he walked up to her and wiped her tears away.

"I thought you love me Ji." She said.

"I do love you." He said.

"Then why are you with a girl?" She said.

"I'm his sister." I said as I walked up to her.

"Sister?" She said as she looked at my brother.

"Yes. I told you. You misunderstood." My brother said.

"Hi. I'm Sandara Park. Please do call me Dara. Please to meet you." Dara said.

"I'm Victoria Kim. Please to meet you too." I said.

"I've heard many things about you from your brother." Dara said.

"Really now." I said as I looked at my brother with a I'm-Gonna-Kill-You look.

"Yea." She said.

"How old are you Dara?" I asked her.

"20 years old." She answered.

"Can I call you unnie since you're older than me." I said.

"Yes you can." She said.

"Thanks unnie." I said as I smiled.

 


Finished my First Chapter!! Please subcribe and comment.