Author's Note

King-In-Waiting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Everyone~~

 

I can't believe that I'm writing this author's note now. This means we've finally reached the end of this long ( ride) fic. That's right. That's you and I together. I don't think I would have reached this far without all your support. For that, I want to THANK YOU ALL from the bottom of my heart. It doesn't matter if you just skimmed through this, skipped a few parts, unsubscribed after the first chapter or just picked out scenes of your biases. As long as you opened a page of this fic or even just spared it a quick glance, I am more than thankful to you for giving me a second of your precious time.

 

I've been a member of AFF since 2012 all because of a friend who wanted me to write EXO fics and I generally just wanted to make her happy. But I realized that in the process of writing for her, I didn't believe in my own stories and I lacked the heart for it which caused me not to finish most of my fics and delete them after sometime. I think this is the first time that I actually wrote something that I truly liked, a genre that I love and a pairing that I deeply adore. Which was why I looked forward to everytime I had to update it with a new chapter. I was never confident about my writing and I'm still learning, reading more and researching to make myself better. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to improve my craft.

 

To everyone who left comments, you guys provided me with that extra kick to continue writing when I was starting to go crazy over the plot twists and character repairs. I read EACH AND EVERY COMMENT and I am SO SORRY if I couldn't reply to everyone even though I wanted to. I felt that each of you deserved a worthy reply that's not canned or copied from someone else and I really wanted the replies to be more conversational but half of the time I was also scared of spoiling the fun. As promised, I will rectify that now and reply to ALL COMMENTS in the last chapter. :)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter