Down the Alley's Hole

ALICE IN MONDERLAND

" Alice wait here , I'm just gonna go order that cake for Mom . "
Trying to spot free WiFi , Alice stood outside the store with her phone in her hand while waiting for her sister .
As she was finally were able to click connect , a strange man with very fair white skin bumped into her and made her drop her phone .
Without looking back to say sorry , he ran and ran .  Alice felt furious and went to catch him .
She lost sight of the man in a dark alley . Her speed lowered down as she noticed something a bit odd around her , her head suddenly felt hazy and her vision started to get blurry , little did she knew she was already falling inside a deep black whole .
She woke up in a strange room which seems to look like a pub or somewhat a place that looked like a bar .
Her surroundings were oddly familiar despite putting in mind that it was her very first time going in such an adult like place or so she recalls .
She stood up and explored the place , trying to find a way out . As she glanced to the left , in the direction of a table that stood alone , she saw a bottle of alcohol it read “Drink Me” . She tried to ignored it and walked away . She focused on looking for a way but soon realized that the building was just like a box , it had no door nor windows at all . She tried opening the curtains and saw just a mere wall , no glass at all .
She went to the kitchen and saw a tiny back door , somehow she knew she could fit in it but sadly it was locked and had no key at all .
She tried looking around again and found nothing .
She thought of knocking it down with a chair but the chair itself was un movable , it was glued in the floor .
She was furious , scared and in state of panic .
She kept blaming that white stranger she bumped into earlier , with so much rage she wondered around trying to throw things but all of them stayed still and none of them could be moved .
As she started to cry she saw the bottle of alcohol and thought “ Might as well try it..” .
As she got nearer to the table where the bottle stood , she tripped on a crack that made her lose her balance and fall . She tried holding on the table to stand back up but accidentally elbowed the bottle and it fell .
Glass were shattered everywhere and with those shiny hazards she saw a sparkling golden metal that seems to be like a key .
Alice grabbed it and ran to the back door with the key in her hand “ finally “ she thought “ I hope this works! “ .
The door finally opened and Alice was finally free .
Alice found herself outside a fancy garden full of flowers and all things that seemed sweet .
As she was wondering around a strange yet fragrant smell caught her attention and so she followed it , when she finally got nearer to it she saw seven young men dressed in fancy clothes that seemed to fit in well with the garden .
"Are they having a Tea Party ? " she thought as she looked at the vas variety of cakes and sweets with the fresh smell of tea .
Suddenly all of them stood and greeted her happily ,
with all their heart they shouted “ WELCOME BACK ALICE! “ but Alice didn’t even know them .
She was confused as ever ,with the most scariest face she had made mixed with raging anger she said ..
“ Who the h*** are you ? Where the f*** am I ???
Did all of you seven a**wh*** brought me here @#$@$@ ?!!
Hey you ! Yah ! You broke my f*** phone didn’t you ?
Did you even know you @#$%^&*($%#$#$%!!!!! “

without holding back a single word she cursed her heart out .
All the seven men were in shocked with her words and didn’t know what to reply .
Alice finally calmed down a bit but fainted a second later . The seven men where in greater panic and all thought to themselves
“ this isn’t how we planned it to..”

 

To be Continued .
How was it?
Thanks for Reading~