MEANIE

CLOSER Scenarios

“Why didn’t you get a cheeseburger?” Mingyu asked after Won Woo returned to the table with their tray of food.

 

“Something wrong with me ordering a salad? I like salads!” Won Woo pouted with a small laugh while taking his seat.

 

“Aw, I’m glad.”

 

“I’m waiting.” Won Woo mumbled while passing Mingyu’s order over.

 

“For?”

 

“When you make me my cheeseburger.” He answered. “Until you make me one, I won’t eat any other cheeseburgers until I’ve eaten yours.” He said with a cute smile, Mingyu couldn’t help but coo at that. His boyfriend was so cute at times!

 

“You’re so adorable!” He gushed. “Okay, as soon as I have time I’ll make it for you, baby!”

 

“Take your time, no rush!” Won Woo chuckled while picking up his fork and stabbed at the salad.

 

“Be nice to the salad~!” Mingyu laughed.

 

“Yet eating it is being nice?”

 

“Don’t stab your food.” He scolded instead. “What did it ever do to you?”

 

“If you care so much, you have it!” Won Woo slid it over with a cute laugh.

 

“Then what are you going to ea-” just as Mingyu was asking his question, he saw Won Woo push his salad over to him while trading for the order of fries Mingyu got with his chicken sandwich. “-I figured.”

 

“Not going to stop me?” Won Woo tested him.

 

“Nope.”

 

“Why not?” He frowned. “Don’t just let me take your stuff!”

 

“Whatever’s mine is yours now…” Mingyu smiled. “That includes my food, and I never liked sharing… that says something doesn’t it?” He could see Won Woo’s cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

 

“You like me that much?” He asked shyly.


“I love you that much.”

 

Won Woo could hear his own heart beating loud in his ears, Mingyu’s words were so sweet and loving he just couldn’t handle it. He wasn’t sure what to say at the moment and frowned. What could he say in reply to that? Do I really love him that much? He’s my first relationship, how would I know?

 

“Why don’t we go to the library after this?” Mingyu suggested to break the silence that fell between them. He could tell Won Woo was thinking about something and the slight look of guilt worried him. Maybe he was thinking about their relationship? I should stop saying stuff like that too often… it probably overwhelms him a lot. “We still have a few hours to kill. Maybe I can finish that novel you shared last time.”

 

“Sure.” Won Woo nodded, a smile slowly coming back to his lips. “You’re gonna read from the first page this time, right?” He teased.

 

“I will.” Mingyu nodded. “I wanna read all the books you’ve read. I wanna read what you like…”

 

“O-Okay.” Won Woo stuttered out, looking shy again.

 

“When we’re done, be sure to check me out again.” Mingyu laughed when the other rolled his eyes.

 

“I’ll be sure to take you home.” Won Woo played along. “I’ll make room on my tiny bookshelf.” The worried look on his boyfriend’s face made him laugh, surely that wouldn’t be too comfortable, would it? “On second thought, nevermind. You might break it.”

 

“Yah~!” Mingyu pouted.

 

The two finished their late lunch and left the restaurant to head to the library afterwards. When they came up to the first crosswalk, Mingyu pressed the button for the signal before feeling Won Woo take a hold of his hand and interlocked their fingers together, giving a sweet smile to him when he looked down at him. Mingyu could feel his heart fluttering… he wished Won Woo initiated more skinship because he really liked it. Of course he was doing it the most since Won Woo was still new to relationships but he supposed Won Woo was a fast learner or like he said… a natural.

 

They made it to the library shortly after and Won Woo fetched the novel he shared to Mingyu last time they were there. This time Won Woo didn’t get anything to read because he thought about re-reading the story with Mingyu, that way the guy was actually reading something and not wasting time by just staring at him like he did last time. He had caught him slacking off on reading a couple of time.

 

“You want to read it again?”

 

“It was a good story.” Won Woo pouted.

 

“I get it.” He laughed. “Well, make yourself comfortable then.” He added while patting his leg, suggesting Won Woo to sit on his lap.

 

“What?” He blushed before looking around. There weren’t many people in the library today, probably because they were preparing for Halloween tonight.

 

“It’s okay, just for a little bit okay?” Mingyu grinned.

 

Won Woo thought about it before agreeing… he thought it’d be cute to sit on his boyfriend’s lap for once. He always saw the SooHan couple doing it… he wanted to do the things they did, too, because it was adorable!

 

Quietly, he took a seat on Mingyu’s lap and the younger immediately wrapped his arm around his middle to hold him in place and Won Woo felt the butterflies in his stomach, this made him happy, to be in his arms like this. He definitely liked it. “Actually read this time.” Won Woo warned while opening the book.

 

“Of course! I‘ve got you in my arms now.” Mingyu chuckled. From there he rested his chin on Won Woo’s shoulder so he could read the pages along with Won Woo. They both read at the same pace which was nice, one didn’t have to wait for the other and were in sync.

 

Halfway through the first chapter, Mingyu had a question about something regarding the book and Won Woo put the book down for a second to answer his question. Then they resumed reading but half a minute later Mingyu asked another question and Won Woo answered him. Then another question, and he answered that, too. When he asked a few more questions, ridiculous questions, Won Woo moved to face him. “What’s with all the questions?!”

 

“Sorry.” Mingyu just smiled. “I like hearing you talk.” He added, his voice soft since they were in the library. Again, Won Woo felt his heart beating loudly in his chest.

 

“Then do you want to leave?” He asked. Since they were in the library, it wasn’t really the place for talking.

 

“No, I’m good. I was just curious about the story and got a bit confused for real.”

 

“So do you want to read a different book?” Won Woo suggested. Maybe this story was too complex for Mingyu… that or Mingyu was just easily distracted! It was probably the latter.

 

“No.” Mingyu shook his head. “I just wanna admire you in your natural habitat.” He joked.

 

“Yah…”

 

“It’s cute.” Mingyu hugged him from behind. “Seeing your focused face while you read… Something you’re enjoying, it makes me happy.”

 

“You’re so lame.” Won Woo chuckled quietly. “Fine… I’ll read on without you then.”

 

“Go ahead.” His boyfriend beamed, holding him tighter.

 

Won Woo just smiled a bit before returning to his book. This was nice, reading his favorite book while in the arms of his favorite person…

 

After a short while, maybe 10 minutes, Won Woo stopped to check on Mingyu. He had been so quiet and he wondered if the guy fell asleep or something?! Seeing his boyfriend’s loving eyes on him made him blush for the nth time today. He was serious about admiring him, wasn’t he? Then he caught himself staring back at Mingyu.

 

“What?” The younger asked, curious on why he stopped reading.

 

“Nothing.” Won Woo shook his head.

 

“You sure?” The older just nodded in reply, a smile spreading across his lips. A few seconds passed before he leaned over to give Mingyu a small peck to his lips. The surprise on the other’s face made him want to laugh but he held it in. He’s always surprised when I kiss him!

 

Mingyu’s expression quickly went back to that loving gaze just then and it was his turn to lean forward and give Won Woo a sweet kiss that lasted a bit longer. When he pulled away, he felt Won Woo lean into it, like he didn’t want it to end and he quickly leaned forwards again to continue the kiss. Won Woo dropped the book when he reached up to wrap his arms around Mingyu’s neck, pulling him CLOSER to deepen the kiss. Mingyu’s arms tightened around Won Woo as they shared their passionate kiss at the back table of the public library.

 

The sound of faint chatter growing near the back area they were in was what made them part quickly. Won Woo looked so flustered as he got off Mingyu’s lap and picked up the fallen book. “Let’s go…” he muttered, leaving the book on the table this time, going against his rule on never leaving books off the shelf but he was just so embarrassed right now. What if someone saw them?! Actually he was sure of it! Surveillance cameras…

 

Mingyu followed close behind him with quiet laughter. Once they were outside Won Woo turned to face him, his cheeks red. “I never thought I’d be kissing someone in the library!” He shouted in a whisper. The library was for reading, not PDA! “The things you make me do, Kim Mingyu~!”

 

“I’m pretty sure you can cross that off your bucket list now.” Mingyu teased.

 

“Whatever~!” He pouted before walking off without him.


MEANIE~! HEHE

 

jxg4-E-iF0RbCvzLOe65kuovgxKTlvO-Cm0UACb3

 

LLBT_-PBryEF-s_YARhJtgHfEu0f3ju3vk0KISJp