Spill The Beans

Ahjusshi

 

 

Another day at Paramount High.

You were at the cafeteria alongside Juliane and HyunA since it was recess.

 

 

 

******************************************************

 

 

Your P.O.V

 

 

"Annyeong!" I greeted them who were sitting at the usual table.

 

 

"Come! Come!" greeted HyunA as she signalled me to sit next to her.

She's really friendly despite her status as one of the school's Queenka.

She's sooooo nice! Like an angel, almost!

I see why everybody is fond of her..

 

 

"How's my little _______?" Hm?? Hehe!.." she hugged me.

 

 

"Unnie..what's with the sudden hug?? It's as if you haven't seen me for ages!!' I struggled to set myself free from her super tight embrace.

 

"It's nothing! Is it wrong for me to hug my little dongsaeng?" she asked me while pouting.

 

"Look what I got!!" Juliane finally spoke.

 

"Blueberry pie!" she exclaimed.

 

 

Meanwhile, HyunA had a bowl of salad and a small box of orange juice.

 

We both stare at her in disbelief.

 

"Are you planning to eat just that, unnie?" I asked her while pointing at her bowl of salad.

 

"Mwo? Ah, ne.." she answered.

 

"Will that be enough??" Juliane's eyes widened.

 

"Of course it is! Do you not see the large amount of greens I have here with me?" she pointed at it again.

 

 

"I had pasta for breakfast so technically I'm not that hungry, hehe. I just need something to munch!" she explained.

 

 

"I'm so envious of you, unnie.." Juliane mumbled.

 

 

"Wae yo?" HyunA asked while drinking her juice.

 

 

"You always look great. I wish I had high metabolism like you.." uttered Juliane with a spoon in .

 

 

"Me? Anio! Stop with the compliments! You too have high metabolism considering how you eat a lot of pies and still remain like that.." HyunA pointed at Juliane's figure and smiled at her.

 

I stayed silent and grabbed my bag.

"Let's see, here is my salmon sandwich and oh? What's this?" I mumbled as I went through my bag, taking out my lunch pack.

 

"I wonder what song are they gonna play next?" a girl who was sitting nearby asked her friend.

 

"I don't know.." replied her friend.

 

 

"Oh, SNSD's The Boys!!" Juliane and HyunA squealed in unison.

 

The Boys were playing in the cafeteria and it echoed.

 

 

"They're gorgeous and their songs are always on top! I love them!" said Juliane while enjoying what's left of  her blueberry pie.

 

 

"YA!!!!" I shrieked.

 

"Wae yo??" they looked at me in confusion.

 

 

"My..bear.." I continued.

 

 

"Huh? What?" HyunA asked me as her perfectly shaped eyebrows start to wiggle waggle.

 

"It's all squished.." I cried showing them my cake.

 

I packed the bear cake last night and decided to have it during recess.

I guess it got squished when I put it in a container.

 

 

"Omo, what happened to it?" HyunA asked again.

 

"Bear..bear.." those are the only words I could say.

 

 

Juliane kept staring at the squished bear cake.

 

"It's still edible, _________-ah.." said HyunA trying to coax me.

 

"I wanted to show you how it looks like but now it's nothing but a disaster.." I said softly.

 

I ate it anyway.

 

We all stayed silent for a while.

Enjoying our meal.

 

 

"That cake..Was it from the Ahjusshi yesterday?" Juliane asked me.

It felt like I was being interrogated by the CSI or something as she looked at me with her sharp eagle-like eyes.

 

 

I turned to her with my eyes wide.

 

"A-a-a-ani!! Anio!!" I tried to deny.

 

 

HyunA saw my reaction.

 

"Ahjusshi? Hehe. Which Ahjusshi are you guys referring to uh?" HyunA's smile soon started to change into a glare as she put her fork down on the table.

 

"Don't listen to her HyunA-unnie!" I tried to cover up.

 

"Is that why you were so upset, _______??" Juliane sneered.

 

I quickly shake my head trying to deny the truth.

Most importantly, trying to save myself from....

 

"B.U.S.T.E.D!!!" Juliane poked my ribs.

 

 

"Aigo, what are you hiding from me, ________-ah? Who is this 'Ahjusshi' you speak of? Hurry!! Spill the beans!! How could you hide this from me? I'm so sad.." HyunA whined while grabbing both of my wrists.

 

My cheeks were on fire!!

 

 

"UNNIE!!! WHY YOU!!! YOU AND YOUR BIG MOUTH!!" I glared at her with those words playing in my head.

 

Juliane laughed her head off as she watched me being interrogated by HyunA.

 

So not my day! *sigh*