Little Girl

Ahjusshi

 

 

******************************************

 

His P.O.V

 

 

"Ghun-hyung is back!" Haewon greeted me with a warm smile.

 

 

"Ne, here's your cheese cake and de-caff cappucino.."

 

I handed him the first bag.

 

 

He smiled and took his lunch with him.

 

 

"Coffee?" I smiled at Zin.

He was stacking some UNO blocks.

 

 

"Mmmm." he said.

 

Zin wasn't the type who speaks a lot. He's really shy but deep down, he's really nice and affectionate towards those he cares about.

He just doesn't know how to express them.

 

A smile soon appear on his handsome face.

 

 

Taefung approached me from the back and peeped through the bags I was holding.

 

 

"Aiya!! Why are you sneaking up on me like that, Poong-ie??? You almost gave me a heart attack!" I hissed at him.

 

 

"Not again! I told you! DON'T CALL ME THAT!! Definitely not in PUBLIC!!" he responded.

 

"Anyway, where's mine, Ghun-hyung?" he asked while pointing at himself.

 

 

I gave him his and handed the maknae, Sulhu, his.

 

 

"Chocolate brownies..I love you!" he chirped and opened the box and immediately devoured them.

 

 

"Aren't you going to give me at least one of the brownies?" Zin pouted at Sulhu.

 

Sulhu's mouth was full with the brownies when Zin asked him.

 

Zin shook his head.

 

 

"Here, you can have this!" Haewon handed him a slice of his cheese cake.

 

 

"You're the best, Haewon-hyung!" Zin replied.

 

"Unlike someone.." he continued while giving a death glare at Sulhu.

 

"HEY!" Sulhu wailed.

 

 

 

While everyone was enjoying themselves, I took a sip of my mocha and sat on my chair, trying to recall what happened today.

 

"Ahjusshi..Ahjusshi..."

 

"Why Ahjusshi?" I asked myself.

 

 

I turned to Sulhu.

 

He was the youngest so I thought he would be the right person to ask.

 

He can't lie anyway, haha!

 

 

"Sulhu-ah, do I look..." I paused, feeling slightly embarassed.

 

 

"S'up?" he soon responded.

 

"Anything I could help?" Taefung in.

 

 

"I'm going to ask you guys a question but please don't laugh at me.." I stated while trying to find the right words.

 

"O.K" they all answered at the same time.

 

 

"I'm not...old, am I?"

 

I tried to keep my cool while waiting for them to answer me.

 

 

"You're not!" said Sulhu.

 

"Come on, you're 23, I don't think you're that old, Ghun-hyung"  said Haewon.

 

 

"Something the matter?" he continued.

 

 

"Aaa, nothing.."

 

 

"Why? Did your father ask you to get married again, like the last time, Ghun-hyung? Hehe.." Taefung in.

 

 

"Mwo?? Hell no!! What makes you say that???"

 

 

"Who knows..." they all said in unison.

 

 

Not long after that, a lady with a little girl, came in.

 

 

 

"Ah, welcome!!" greeted Haewon as he smiled at them.

 

The lady seemed shocked after being greeted by a guy who had such porcelain skin that would make any girl jealous!

It was written all over her face!

 

 

"Hehe.." Haewon grinned while bowing at her.

He then turn his attention to the little girl who was with her.

She wore a red dress.

 

 

"Hello there! Looking for something? Would you like me to help out?" he knelt, while asking the little girl.

 

 

"Y-y-y-yes.." she stammered, amazed at his face and height.

 

 

I stood up and approach them wanting to help out.

 

 

"Aigo, the son of the CEO is here?" the lady said in shock when she saw me.

 

"Hehe, ne.."

 

"You look really handsome in person! I bet you have a lot of girls chasing after you, right?" she soon continued.

 

 

Everyone laughed when they heard that.

 

 

All I could do was smile and I was scratching the back of my head, eyes on the ground, in shame.

 

 

"Anyway, you see, my daughter here wanted a teddy bear but she can't seem to find the one she wants. She has allergies too.." the lady said while looking at her daughter.

 

 

"Teddy bear?.." I mumbled and flashbacks of the little girl from the coffee shop earlier on soon came to me.

 

I was in my own world when Taefung snapped his finger at me.

 

 

"Hyung! You okay?" he continued to snap his fingers at me. It started to sound like he was having fun snapping.

 

"W-w-what?" I blushed.

 

 

"Ahjusshi..." the little girl tugged my slacks.

 

"Can I have this bear?" she said in a soft sweet voice while hugging a soft brown teddy bear that had shiny black eyes.

 

 

I knelt in front of her and smiled.

 

 

"Of course you can.."  I smiled at her and she seemed happy.

"What's your name, by the way?" I asked.

 

"Anne.." she answered while looking at me with big bright eyes.

 

"Luckily all our products are safe for everyone. So even those with allergies can have fun with our toys!" said Taefung while hugging a huge stuffed dog.

 

 

"I'm glad to hear that.." the lady answered happily.

 

 

"Mummy, come! Pay this nice Ahjusshi!" she chirped.

 

 

"Ne, ne.." the lady answered back.

 

 

"Come again!" we all waved at them simultaneously.

 

"Bye, Anne!" I waved at the girl.

 

Both of them walked out of the store, pleased at their purchase.

 

"Another satisfied customer!" Sulhu exclaimed and hi-fived Zin.

 

"That girl was so adorable. Did you see how her eyes twinkle when she called me?"

 

 

"Psst..pssst.." Sulhu was trying to get Zin's attention.

 

"What?" Zin stared at Sulhu.

 

 

"I've never seen Ghun-hyung behave like that. Did you see the way he was looking at the little girl?"

 

 

"Hmm?" Zin answered.

 

 

"I don't know. He's always nice to kids, remember?" he continued while taking out his phone to check for messages.

 

 

"Did you not see the look in his EYES? It was different, I tell you! I thought he was going to eat her up or something!" said Sulhu, emphasising on the word 'eyes'.

 

 

"So what you're trying to say is that Ghun-hyung is the wolf and the little girl is the red-riding hood since she was dressed in red?" said Zin in a sarcastic tone and slipped his phone back to his pocket.

 

 

They both laughed their heads off.

 

 

"HEY! I heard that!" I snapped at them.

 

 

Everyone laughed so hard that I think my cheeks were about to explode, feeling warmer by the minute.

 

 

"Ahjusshi...Ahjusshi... Why Ahjusshi? I'm not old!!!" I kept wondering.

 

 

"Teddy bear.." I said softly that none of them could hear me since they were too busy laughing.

 

 

I laughed while shaking my head.