It's Official?

Ahjusshi

 

 

 

[The Next Day]

 

 

 

 

I got out of bed and the Sun was shining brightly.

 

It's rays penetrated through my window that it was blinding me.

 

 

"Why is it such a good day today?" I smiled and stretched my arms.

 

 

I opened the window to let in the fresh air.

 

 

As I inhale the air, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night.

 

 

I kept smiling to myself.

Did it really happened?

 

 

I refreshed myself up and was heading downstairs when I got a text.

 

It was non other then Ghun-ssi.

 

 

 

 

 

Him : Good morning princess! How was your beauty sleep? =)

Me : It was okay.. Good morning to you too!! :)

Him : I kept thinking about you.. =)

Me : How sweet of you! Well, I gotta go. Gonna have my breakfast now. Be sure to have your breakfast too, love! :)

Him : Okay okay.. Can I see you later? Please? *pouts*

Me : We'll see.. <3

Him : <3 <3

 

 

 

 

 

And so, I slid my phone into my little pocket and head towards the kitchen.

 

I could smell something nice coming from the kitchen and I knew umma cooked up something for me.

 

 

 

"Morning, umma!" I greeted and gave her a morning hug.

 

 

"Morning, sweetie! Come, let's have breakfast together, shall we?" she flashed a warm smile and handed me a plate of pancakes with honey drizzled on top.

 

 

"Looks good, umma! Hehe!" I smiled looking at it.

 

 

While I was enjoying the meal she cooked up, she kept staring at me for no obvious reason.

 

 

"Wae, umma? Is there something on my face?" I quickly grabbed a napkin.

 

 

"Ani, There's something different about you, but I can't put my finger on it.." she said that and leaned closer to me.

 

 

 

"Is my daughter glowing?" she winked.

 

 

 

"Umma!!" I shrieked.

 

 

"That must be it! Omo, is my daughter perhaps.. in love?" she continued.

 

 

 

"Ppali tell me who is the lucky guy!! Is it someone I know??" she bombarded me with typical questions a normal mother would ask.

 

I was slightly annoyed by that.

 

 

 

"I'll tell you when the time is right, umma.." I smiled a little.

 

 

 

She took my hands and later gave me a hug.

 

 

"JunKyu would be relieved to see you happy..."

 

 

"Ne, umma.."

 

 

"Come on, let's enjoy our meal, ne? It won't taste as great if they're cold!"

 

I nodded as she handed me anothe plateful of pancakes.

 

 

"Eat up!"

 

 

 

Once I was done, I helped her with the dishes.

 

 

"So.. mind telling me a bit about this guy you've been seeing? Hm??" she sneered.

 

 

"Well, he is a really nice guy.."

 

 

"And..??"

 

 

"And he is someone you will like.." I continued.

 

 

"Tell me more, sweetie!" she chirped.

 

 

"Ani.. I can't tell you anything more! It wouldn't be much of a surprise now, wouldn't it??" I teased back.

 

 

"Arasso.. But feel free to bring him home sometimes, I'd like to meet him.." she winked.

 

 

"Not anytime soon though, haha. I'm a little busy since exams are days away.." I explained.

 

 

 

"Okay, sweetie.." she replied.

 

 

 

"Umma, can I go out?" I asked her politely.

 

 

 

"Ah, do you want to see him?"

 

 

"Not really, haha, I'm missing HyunA-unnie. Haven't seen her in a while.."

 

 

"Well okay.. Go on, now.."

 

 

 

I gave her a hug and grabbed my sling bag.

 

 

 

"Omo, his shoes! I almost forgot!!"

 

I quickly took his shoes from one of the racks by the door and placed them in a huge paperbag.

 

 

 

"I guess I now have a reason to stop by, hehe!" I grinned to myself and head out.

 

 

 

 

I got a phonecall from  HyunA-unnie.

 

 

"Ne, unnie! What's up? I'm about to head to your place."

 

 

 

"Jeongmal? It's nothing, I called to ask your whereabouts. When will you be here, ____-ah?" she asked on the other line.

 

 

 

"30 minutes at least? Unnie, I miss you!"

 

 

 

"I miss my dongsaeng too! Well, see you in a jiff, ne? Bye!!" she ended the call.

 

 

 

 

I took a taxi and  was on my way when I realised that I need to drop off something at the Little Xenos.

 

 

<3 <3 <3 <3