My Treat

Ahjusshi

 

 

It was 0130 p.m [same day]

 

************************************************

 

 

"Hyung-ah.. its lunchtime!! Since you came late and had us waiting....," Taefung looked at the rest before pausing his sentence.

 

"You should go and buy us lunch, ne?" Sulhu continued where Taefung left off.

He bat his eyelashes at me and soon giggled.

 

"Omo, okay, okay.." I answered half-heartedly.

"What do you guys want?" I asked them before smoothing my shirt and pants.

 

"Anything will do. I dont mind having just coffee.." uttered Zin in a slow yet steady tone.

 

"Brownies please! Chocolate! From the shop nearby?" Sulhu suggested.

 

"Ah, okay. What about you two? Anything in mind? I'm heading towards that shop there, since Sulhu wanted me to get him brownies.." I asked Haewon and Taefung.

 

"I'd like some cheese cake and a cappucino. De-caff..?" said Haewon while arranging the little trains near the display section.

 

"Apple pie." Taefung suggested while looking out of the window, gazing the bushy green trees that swayed with the wind.

 

"Okie dokie", I chirped then took my wallet and jacket with me.

 

 

[Moments later]

 

The bell on the top of the door of the coffee shop rang when I entered.

 

The scent of coffee was in the air and it smelled good.

 

"It feels so nice..I feel like I'm at home.."

 

 

*************************************************************

 

 

Your P.O.V.

 

"School is overrrrrrrrrrr...booyah!!!" I shouted.

 

"I'm so glad Mr. Andrew wasn't in, or else he could have drowned us with truckloads of homework!! I could have died!" I stated as I stretch my arms while walking.

 

"Ya, chill will you?" said Juliane.

 

"I have yet to hear someone who actually died because of excessive homework, okay?" she chuckled afterwards.

 

"Aigo, I was just joking, unnie!" I squealed.

 

"_______-ah, come with me!"

 

She grabbed my hand and to tell you the truth, only God knows how strong she was.

Even if I love her to death since she's my bestfriend and all, I swear I feel like my arm was about to rip at that moment!

 

"UNNIE!! DON'T RIP MY ARM OUT OF ITS SOCKET PLEASE!!!! I STILL NEED THIS ARM OF MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

[Moments later]

 

 

"Mwo?' I sighed while rubbing my poor aching arm which Julie-unnie pulled.

"What are we doing here?" I asked Juliane.

 

"To get some pieeeeeeee!!!! I heard the pies here are amazing! And no, it doesn't stop there! THE PIES ARE HUGE I TELL YOU!!!" she answered with her I'm-in-desperate-need-of-pie voice.

 

"But I just went here this morning.." I mumbled to myself.

 

"KAJA!! I CAN HEAR THEM CALLING MY NAME ALREADY!!!"

 

She grabbed me. AGAIN!

 

"PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE....." she chanted while dragging me into the coffee shop.

 

 

[In the shop]

 

"Take away or dine-in, Miss?" the cashier asked us in a friendly manner.

 

"Ummmmm..." I was about to answer him when Juliane cut me off.

 

"Take away, please! Hehe!"

 

She dashed towards the pie section while one of the workers followed her lead just in case she needed assistance.

 

I, on the other hand, walked to the other part of the shop.

 

They had numerous pastries and all the sweet things you could imagine on display!

 

"Omo, how lovely.."

 

I observed each and every piece, practically drooling. (in my head, of course!)

 

"Oh! That's cute! It has a teddy coated with dark chocolate on it!" I pointed.

 

"How much would that be?" a guy asked the cashier.

 

He saw the amount stated on the screen.

"Hold on.."

 

and quickly took out his wallet to pay.

 

 

Just as he was about to pay, his elbow poked me on the back since he was about 3 to 4 inches away from me.

 

"OWWWWWW!!!" I shrieked.

 

It felt like a sword just stabbed my small frame!

 

Uh-oh. That was too loud...errr .____.

 

 

"OMO! Mianhae! Mianhae!" the guy apologised repeatedly.

 

As I turned back, facing him. it was the Ahjusshi from the toy store!

The one who I met earlier on, while I was on my way to school!

 

"Mianhae.." his voice started to fade.

He started to smile the moment he had his head up.

 

"Ahjusshi.." I uttered.

 

DAMN IT! I didn't mean to say that!!!

 

I covered my mouth and my eyes were about to drop thinking I made a mistake for blurting that out.

 

Ahhhh!!! -.-"