Moonlight

Ahjusshi

 

 

 

**************************************

 

Haewon's P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

 

It was night time and we were all back at our home.

Ghun-hyung was with us, hanging out for a while before heading back to his own place.

 

 

"Hyung, why are you smiling to yourself?" I asked him.

 

He was at the couch with his phone in his hands.

 

 

 

"Ah, were you texting _____?"

I grabbed his phone and scrolled to his inbox.

 

 

"YAAAA!!!! GIMME BACKKKK!!!"

 

 

"AHA! I was right after all! You were texting the maknae!! BUSTED!!" I sneered at him.

 

 

"Don't you know it's not nice to read someone's text??" he tried to snatch his phone back but I stopped him.

 

 

"Hey!! Gimme back!!!!!"

 

 

"Let's see.. Ah! 'Ahjusshi' like you shouldn't frown too much..." I read out loud one of the texts he received.

 

 

 

"HEYYYYYYYY!!!!!"

 

 

"W-w-why on Earth is calling you 'ahjusshi'??" I asked him seriously.

 

 

 

"What 'ahjusshi'?" Zin came out from the kitchen with a soda in his hands.

 

 

"N-n-n-nothing!" Ghun-hyung managed to grab his phone back.

 

 

"Ya! I was about to get to the good part, hyung!!" I exclaimed.

 

 

He stuck his tongue out at me.

 

 

 

"Wait, did you just say the maknae earlier on called Ghun-hyung an 'ahjussi'? Our Ghun-hyung here??" Zin took a seat at the couch, right beside Ghun-hyung.

 

 

"Yup?" I replied.

 

 

"S-s-shut up!" he hissed.

 

 

 

"Ah, I see why you asked us that question the other day, kekeke.." Zin continued.

 

 

"What question, Hyun Jin-ssi??" I asked him.

 

 

"Don't you remember? The one..."

 

 

Before he could finish his sentence, Ghun-hyung covered his mouth.

 

 

"I-I-I-It's nothing! Don't listen to him!"

 

 

 

"Haewon-ssi, the one he where he asked us whether he is old or not, remember?" Taefung approached me and handed a soda.

 

 

 

"Poong-ie!!!" he pouted at Taefung-ssi.

 

 

"Huh? OH THAT!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA. I see!!" I responded.

 

 

 

"I guess she should call you an 'ahjusshi'! A childish 'ahjusshi' to be exact!" Taefung pointed at the defenseless Ghun-hyung.

 

 

"Ugh! Hopefully that's the last time you'll ever touch me, hyung!" Zin finally managed to set himself free from Ghun-hyung.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry..."

 

 

"Let's see, they had their first kiss on the same day the first met and...." Taefung sneered at him.

 

 

 

"Correction! Our second encounter, and it was not a kiss!! Poong-ieeeee!!!!" he hit Taefung-ssi's arm.

 

 

"Hey! How many times must I tell you DON'T CALL ME THAT??" he shouted back.

 

 

"Mwo? Say it again??" Zin went closer to him.

 

 

 

"It was...our second....encounter...? Oh hell no..." he was so embarassed and hid his face with a cushion.

 

 

 

 

"WHERE DID YOU MET HER?? GREAT, YOU'RE KEEPING SECRETS FROM US NOW???" Taefung-ssi was so shocked!

 

 

 

"We...met...at the...coffee shop....hehehe?" he was acting all innocent.

 

 

 

"You mean?" I looked at Zin that was still enjoying his soda.

 

 

 

"Oh...."

 

 

"Y-y-y-yeah..." he responded awkwardly.

 

 

 

Everyone kept quiet, trying to digest everything.

 

It was an awkward situation alright..

 

 

 

 

"Haaaaah.. I'm so thirsty..." Sulhu came out from his room all of a sudden.

 

 

He looked at everyone.

 

 

"What's with everyone at the living room? Was there an emergency meeting and I was not invited??" he quickly rushed towards us.

 

 

"Ani.... We just interrogated our Ghun-hyung here.." Zin pointed at Ghun-hyung.

 

 

 

 

"Mwo? What did he do this time?" he took Zin's soda and drank it.

 

 

 

"Yah! Get your own soda, Jinhwan-ssi!" he grabbed the soda back from Sulhu.

 

 

 

"That was nothing compared to what I have in store with you, hyung..." he had an evil smile and then a mini earthquake took place at the apartment.

 

 

*sigh*

 

 

 

 

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO???"

 

"WELL THAT WAS FOR HOGGING ALL THE SEAT IN THE CAR FOR YOURSELF!!!"

 

 

"GET OFF GET OFF GET OFF OF MEEEEEEEE!!!!"

 

 

We all heard a loud thud.

 

 

 

"MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

 

 

Zin was lying on the floor with Sulhu on top of him.

It was a normal thing for us.

They were the youngest of the bunch so they tend to act childish at times.

 

 

 

"Jinhwan-ssi, I think you should get off of him right now..." I tried to persuade him.

 

 

 

"Ani!! He deserved this!!" he said that as he ruffled his hyung's hair.

 

 

 

"KIM JINHWAN YOU ARE SO DEADDDDDDD!!!!!"

 

 

 

Another thud was heard.

 

 

Oh dear.

 

 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

 

 

Everyone kept silent and froze.

 

 

 

"Can I join too??" Ghun-hyung was being all random.

 

 

Taefung and I rolled our eyes and head to the kitchen, not wanting to get involved.

 

 

 

"Hyung! Get Jinhwan off me!!! I swear I can't breathe.... *cough cough*" Zin begged him.

 

 

"Don't listen to him, hyung!! You should be helping me!!!" said Sulhu who was still on top of poor Zin.

 

 

 

While Taefung and I was at the kitchen, we talked a bit.

 

 

 

"So, how was Juliane? I saw the way you looked at her. Interested?" I slung my arm across his shoulder.

 

 

"Wow, she's oh my, I'm speechless!" he said that as he grabbed a chair and sat.

 

 

 

"Why? Tell me!!" I soon grabbed a chair too, wanting to hear his opinion.

 

 

 

"She is beautiful and...and....and.... SHE LIKES PIES LIKE I DO!!!!" he chirped.

 

Boy, I never saw Taefung-ssi like this.

 

 

 

"She likes pies? Hahahahaha, that's good?" I winked at him.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, she gave me her number too! Hehe!"

 

 

 

"Not bad.." I gave him a pat at the back.

 

 

 

 

*BEEP BEEP*

 

 

"Lookie, lookie! I have a text from her!! Hehe!" he was jumping up and down and dashed towards his room.

 

 

 

I was laughing to myself watching him being all childish.

 

 

 

I took out my phone and looked at it for a while.

 

 

 

"Kim HyunA-ssi, I'm glad we're able to meet again..." I told to myself.

 

 

 

 

**BEEP BEEP**

 

 

My phone lit up and I was so surprised that I kept juggling it around!

 

 

 

 

HyunA : Haewon-ssi (:

Me : Ne??

HyunA : It's nothing, I just want to wish you goodnight, that's all! (:

Me : Oh?? Ne! Goognight, HyunA-ssi! :)

HyunA : Oh btw, please thank Taefung-ssi for giving us a ride!

Me : Ah, ne... I'll pass it on..

HyunA : Thank you very much! (:

Me : You should go to sleep now, HyunA-ssi!

HyunA : Oh, right! I'm off! Nice to see you again! Byeeee! (:

 

 

 

 

I slid my phone in my pocket and went back to the living room once more.

 

 

 

"Huh? Where's everyone??"

 

 

 

Zin and Sulhu were no longer 'wrestling' and Ghun-hyung was nowhere to be found.

 

 

"Whatever, I'm going to bed!"

 

 

I switched off all the lights and went straight to my comfortable and neat room and snuggled in my bed.

 

 

I could see the moon from my window and it was simply breathtaking, just like HyunA-ssi..

 

 

 

I pulled my blanket closer to myself and went to bed.

We have a busy day ahead!