The First Encounter

Ahjusshi

 

 

You were walking to school as usual at a normal pace.

You looked at your watch and soon realised that you had 30 minutes to spare.

The sky was blue, the Sun was shining, the clouds were puffy and fluffy, like cotton candy!

It was indeed a beautiful day.

 

 

******************************************************

 

Your P.O.V

 

"Okay, it's still early so i guess i can take my sweet time," I mumbled to myself.

 

"I wish the sky was like this everyday.." I said to myself as I was enjoying the view.

 

 

"Hmmm. There was this cute little coffee shop that opened recently. Everyone was talking about it at school, saying that it was top notch. I guess I could go and check it out..."

 

Without a moment to spare, I held tight to my bag and skipped happily while humming to B1A4's song 'Wonderful Tonight'.

 

 

 

*************************************************

 

His P.O.V.

 

 

"AHHHHH!!! I forgot to hand them the keys!!! OH SHOOOOOT!!!" I screamed as I buttoned up my shirt.

"I'm so forgetful!" I hit my head and stormed out of the apartment while carrying my sling bag.

 

I made a sudden stop at the elevator and tapped on the buttons hurrily. I could feel the adrenaline rush and blood gushing in my veins.

 

Thank goodness the elevator doors slided open as soon as I tapped on the buttons.

 

The moment the doors were shut, I ped my bag, took out a bunch of keys from the bottom pocket.

 

"Great! I have them with me!", I screamed for joy.

Luckily I was the only one in there or else people might thought I was sick or something.

 

Few seconds later, the doors slided and I dashed towards the exit without a moment to spare.

 

 

 

 

*************************************

 

Your P.O.V

 

"Here's your coffee, Miss! And oh, your brownies! Please come again!" the cashier said as she handed me my coffee, a bag of brownies and my change.

 

"The service here is great. The atmosphere, the decorations, everything is nice. I see why people keep talking about it.." I thought to myself.

 

I quickly took a sip from my little cup and held the bag of brownies in my other hand and walked out of the cute shop.

 

As I stepped out, a strange looking guy was dashing out of no where and was heading towards a shop nearby.

 

"Oh gee, he's tall alright!" my eyes widened.

He stopped at the toy store which was just a few shops away and there were 4 other men stood near the entrance.

 

"Little Xenos" I read the signboard of the shop.

"That's an interesting name.."

 

I walked slowly, trying to take a look at what was going on.

 

3 of the men were standing while 1 of them was walking back and forth.

He stopped as soon as the strange guy appeared.

 

 

"Ya!! Hyung! You had us waiting for...,"he looked at his big watch on his wrist.

"....30 minutes!" he told him with a stern look on his face.

 

"We waited for ages, hyung.." said the other one.

 

"On second thought, the others seemed... tall-er.." I blinked quickly with my lips still sipping the coffee.

 

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" he apologised and bowed at them repeatedly.

"I forgot to hand you guys these last night when you were at my place!" he quickly threw the keys to each of them.

 

"I got them that evening. So, I guess now that each one of us has the keys, we all have access to the store now, huh? Hehe..," he grinned.

"At least if I'm late, you guys could open the store, not having to wait for me if I'm late or something.." his grin became wider.

 

The guy with the stern look simply shook his head after hearing that.

 

While the other guy, who had porcelain white skin quickly place the keys in his pockets and said,

 

"Hyung-ah.. I hope you'll come earlier next time. You're the oldest, aren't you suppose to show a good example?" he said in a soft yet somehow stern manner.

 

I was too absorbed looking at them that I forgot that I almost missed school.

 

"Oh crap! I better get going.."

 

I quickly passed the store and took a final glance at the 5 of them and head straight to school. The porcelain skinned guy noticed me and smiled.

 

"B.U.S.T.E.D" I said to myself while trying to flea.

 

 

*************************************************

 

His P.O.V.

 

"Hyung-ah, I hope you'll come earlier next time. You're the eldest, aren't you suppose to show a good example?" said Haewon in a soft yet stern manner.

 

"Ouch. That really hurt my pride.." I told myself.

I looked at him, feeling a little embarassed by his comment.

 

Zin, the one who kept quiet the whole time finally spoke.

 

"Come on, let's get in now. I need to sit," he said as he hit his legs. Obviously he stood there for quite a while.

 

"R-r-r-right!"

 

I opened the door and quickly signalled everyone to come in.

 

Taefung let out a deep sigh before entering.

 

"Hehe, sorry again, Poong-ie, hehe" I chuckled.

 

"YA! Ghun-hyung! I told you not to call me that!!" he glared at me with his sharp eyes.

 

"Hey! I was just joking! Oh come on!!!" I smiled at him.