Be My Penguin

Be My Penguin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung became confused after receiving telephone. His father said that he should go to Japan to help him take care their family business there and he had no choice.

You noticed the sudden change on Jinyoung’s expression and you wondered why?

“Jinyoung-ah, gwenchana?”You asked him in concern tone.

Jinyoung became hesitated whether should tell you or not.

“You know you always can share anything to me Jinyoung-ah,” You comforted him.

Jinyoung sighed then told everything.

“What? Japan?” You asked him in disbelief and he just nodded weakly.

“When will you go?” You asked him again in low tone

“Ehm..next week..” He bit his lower lip.

“I’m not sure if I’ll go there or not..I don’t want to leave you..” Jinyoung hung his head down.

You too, didn’t want him to leave you. But you couldn’t be selfish. You hugged him tight and tried your best to hold the tears.

“You should go Jinyoung-ah, they need you..and I will wait here till you come back..”You gave your best smile to Jinyoung.

“Are you sure?” Jinyoung asked hesitantly and you just nodded while smiling.

 “I’ll come back soon..I promise! Wait for me, ara?” He hugged you tight and kissed your forehead.

“Arasseo,” You nodded firmly.

“You guys can do it! Fighting!!” Han Ni cheered up then glared at Gongchan.

“Err, yeah..Fighting!” Gongchan imitated Han Ni awkwardly.

****

A week later..

It was the day where Jinyoung would go to Japan. You accompanied him at Incheon airport with Gongchan, Han Ni, Chae Rin, and the rest of B1A4.

“I’m gonna miss you, ~~~~-ah,” Jinyoung stared at your eyes with sad face.

“Me too..” You bit your lip. You tried hard to hold your tears because you didn’t want to make Jinyoung became worried. Jinyoung seemed noticed this and he hugged you accordingly. You hugged him back and finally you let your tears ran down your cheeks.

Jinyoung wipped your tears with his thumb.

“~~~-ah, did you know when a penguin has found its mate, they stay together for their rest of life?” He looked deeply into your eyes.

“I hope I can find my penguin..and I hope it’s you..” he suddenly bent down while holding a small red box. You could see ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter