Bonding

Be My Penguin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally it was the day you discharged from hospital and your mom already prepared anything for you.  But you wondered why Jinyoung and others didn’t come. You called Jinyoung and he said that he had something to do with B1A4. You sighed, feeling disappointed.

“~~~~-ah, why you looks sad? You don’t want to leave this hospital?” Your mom said while sitting besides you. You just shook your head.

“Ahh, I know,you don’t want to separate with the doctor, right? Woah, you have a good taste, He’s still young and handsome!” Your mom smiled widely.

“Mooomm, pleaaseee!!”You rolled your eyes.

“Ahh, right, I forgot, you already have Jinyoung. Well, that boy is not bad, but if only you’re still single I wish you could be with the doctor! He’s handsome, young, smart, really the ideal type of son in law!” Your mom was daydreaming. You already knew this scene pretty well. It was like the ahjummas’ weird acting in Korean drama.

Suddenly you heard someone cleared his throat. You and your mom quickly turned around quickly at the source of the voice. And it was the doctor. He smiled awkwardly at you two, especially at your mom.

Your mom looked at him surprisingly. She didn’t know if the doctor already came.

You chuckled secretly, looking at your mom’s expression. Serves you right,mom!!

*****

At your house..

“Ahh, I really miss this house mom!” You cheered up while entering the livingroom.

“Welcome home my darling!! and you must be miss my cooking, right? Don’t worry, I’ll cook whatever you want! Just tell me, ara?” Your mom clapped while you just giving  pokerface. Not again for cooking!

Your mom guided you to your room.

You opened the door and the lamp, then suddenly...

SURPRISEEEE!!!

You jumped because of shocking.

There were your appa, Chae Rin and Jinyoung. They also decorated your room with flowers and balloon plus some notes.

“Thank you all!!” You came to hug them one by one.

“Thank you Chae Rin-ah, you’re really the best friend I’ve ever have!” You hugged her tight.

“Anytime, Owh, I miss gossiping with you,hehe!” She hugged you back and chuckled.

“Appa!! I miss you! Finally you go home!” You hugged him and pouted.

“Sorry, Appa’s girl, I miss you too!”He gave his warm hug and patted your head.

Finally you turned to gave hug to Jinyoung.

“Aww,I only get hug,huh?” Jinyoung whispered while winking at you.

You glared at him and but he just grinned innocently.

“Okay everyone! Now it’s time to eat! But since I have no time to cook, so I just ordered the foods. I will cook by my self for next time!” Your mom clapped excitedly.

“It’s okay mom! Really OK!” You sighed in relief and so did others. You remembered the time when Jinyoung and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter