The Begins

Be My Penguin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You can go home tomorrow, ~~~~-ah, everything’s better now, but don’t forget to drink medicine and check up, arasseo?” The doctor smiled after checking your condition.

“Arasseo,kamsahamnida!” You nodded and smiled and then the doctor left to check other patient.

“Ahh, finally!!” You yelled while making V sign, felt extremely happy because you’re really really bored of being at hospital.

“Ssst! Don’t be noisy, ~~~-ah, you may disturb other!” your mom warned you.

“Neh, mianhe,” You pouted and your mom just chuckled.

You texted Jinyoung, Chae Rin and Gongchan telling that you’re gonna discharged tomorrow. Soon, you got replies from them.

Jinyoung : Finally! Let’s have second date tomorrow ;) Love you <3

You smiled and blushed at his cheesiness (hey, Can I use this word? xp)

Then you read message from Chae Rin.

Chae Rin : Ahh, then I can’t see the handsome doctor anymore :3 , hehe jk, miss you, lezz have party then XD (but I’m gonna miss the handsome doctor T^T)

You chucked at her silly message, Chae Rin typical.

Then you read the last message from Gongchan.

Gongchan : Yay, Noona, I’m happy for you, so what time the party will begin? ^^

You smiled reading his message. You owed many things at him since he always helped you and be there for you.

*****

Gongchan walked towards canteen after texting you. He felt happy knowing that you’re gonna discharged from hospital.

Though I can’t be with you, but I will be happy if you’re happy noona.

He smiled and tried to accept the reality.

When he passed the school garden, he saw someone familiar who caught his attention.

He approached that someone and felt surprised knowing that it’s Han Ni.

He didn’t know that she attended the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter