DOMINO

Be My Penguin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung checked his phone and saw many missed calls and some text from you.

He realized if he never response to your calling or messages since the accident and it made him felt guilty.

So, this time he decided to reply your message.

Don’t bother me anymore! Stop calling and sending me message! You always get me in trouble you know!

He hesitated at first whether should sent or not this message to you. But finally he did it and after sending the message, he turned his phone off.

Actually he really missed you and wanted to see you desperately. But when he remembered about what has happened to you because of him, he felt like a looser. A looser who couldn’t do anything to help you and stay besides you to protect you.  The only good thing which made him relieved was that Yuri already sent by her parents to study abroad. Her parents were afraid if public found about this incident, it would give bad impact to their family’s name.

I really missed you  ~~~-ah..what should I do know?

He sighed and thought for a moment. Then he decided to went to the hospital. Nevermind if he couldn’t talk to you or face you. He just wanna see you and knew your condition.

At the same time Gongchan also went to the hospital. He wanted to confess to you.

*******

At the hospital..

You were so excited when got a message from jinyoung. But when you read the message, your heart broke into pieces. You tried to call him to know what exactly happened, but you couldn’t reach his phone.

Why did you do this to me Jinyoung?  You felt your eyes got wattery and a pain in your throat. You cried like river because you really love Jinyoung and didn’t want to broke with him.

Meanwhile Jinyoung already arrived at hospital and watched you crying through the window. His heart hurt more by seeing you like this. He really didn’t know what to do.

“I’m sorry  ~~~-ah, but I think this is the best for us..You may get hurt again if you keep staying with me, Maybe Gongchan can protect you better than me..”Jinyoung whispered to himself while staring you secretly.

But Gongchan already saw this scene. And for the second time, his heart was broken.  He could see if Jinyoung and you are loved each other but Jinyoung was being stupid for making things complicated. Then he remembered when he passed with Jinyoung at the hospital before. At that time he blamed Jinyoung for the accident, but he was just to emotional at that time.

I love you so much noona and I want to see you always happy, and I know the only person who can makes you happy is Jinyoung...

“Yah, looser! What are you doing outside here,huh?” Gongchan tapped Jinyoung’s shoulder.

“Gongchan??” Jinyoung looked Gongchan in surprised.

“Yeah, I asked you, what are you doing here?”

“N-nothing, I should go now!” Jinyoung lied and proceed to leave till suddenly Gongchan pulled and punched him.

“DON’T BE STUPID JUNG JINYOUNG!! DO YOU THINK WHAT YOU’VE DONE IS RIGHT,HUH?!” Gongchan yelled and punched Jinyoung.

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DID I JUST DO SOMETHING WRONG,HUH?!” Jinyoung yelled back at Gongchan while rubbing his cheek.

“Ask yourself!! Tsk, you’re really stupid Jung Jinyoung!!” Gongchan glared to Jinyoung.

“What do you mean? I really don’t unde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter