Change??

Be My Penguin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 5 days already since you stayed at hospital.

And everyday Gongchan always came to visit you just like this time.

“Gwenchana noona?” He asked you and smiled.

“I’m better I guess, thanks for asking,” You smiled back to him.

“Uhm..Gongchan-ah, Do you know where is Jinyoung ?  I don’t see him yet till now,” You asked him again, wondered because Jinyoung don’t bother to call or even only text you.

And Gongchan just shook his head weakly. Feeling disappointed because you seemed only care for Jinyoung though he was stay next to you.

“I hope he’s fine, I’ve tried to call him but he didn’t answer it!” You sighed while staring at your phone. It somehow made Gongchan burdened.

“Do you love him, noona?” Gongchan asked you hesitantly.

You nodded and smiled.

“Yeah, he’s always sweet and nice to me!” You smiled while looking at Gongchan.

You could saw his expression suddenly changed. But you didn’t understand why?

“Then what about me, noona?” He asked you straight forward.

You paused for a while looking at him confusedly.

“Of course you’re nice too, you’re the cutest dongsaeng I ever have!” You smiled.

Just dongsaeng? How could I make you notice my love for you noona?

Can you just even once not seeing me as a dongsaeng?!

Gongchan felt hurt by your words as you just treated him as dongsaeng. He just wanted you to see him as a man, not as a cute dongsaeng.

“I should go now, noona, take care,” Gongchan finally left you dumbfounded by his sudden’s change.

“What happened with him?” You thought as he slowly disappeared.

****

“Damn it! I’m already tired to be called cute dongsaeng!!” Gongchan kicked the pebble angrily.

He didn’t bother to go home and walked towards the park instead. When he already arrived he suddenly remembered of Han Ni.

Is she not going to come here today?

He just sat silently while watching people passed. Somehow, he wished Han Ni was there. He needed someone to talk to, someone who would understand him.

Finally he got up and walked towards Han Ni’s house.

...........

“Is she at home?” He peeked through the gate but hesitated to come in.

“Yah! What are you doing here?” Gongchan jumped by sudden tap on his back.

He quickly turned around and found that it was Han Ni.

“Uhm..I’m looking for you,” He rubbed his back neck.

“Wae?” Han Ni raised an eyebrow.

Gongchan kept silence for some second before leaning his face to Han Ni. Her eyes widened by Gongchan’s sudden act. Gongchan finally stop after their face just some inches apart.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter