Knowing Her

Be My Penguin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Aish, where does she go?” Gongchan ruffled his hair in frustration while walking along the hospital.

On his way, he met the previous nurse who helped him before.

“Excuse me nurse, do you know the girl who with me before, the one who donated blood?”

“Oh, yes,she just went a while ago, maybe she’s still not far yet,” The nurse nodded while smiling.

“Kamsahamnida,” Gongchan slightly bowed then ran to chase the girl.

Aish, If only I knew her name then I could shout to call her and it would be easier to find her.

Where are you girl? Where are you girl?Gongchan walked while turning his head to right and left side, but still he couldn’t find her.

“Ahh, I think I’ve just lost her!” He sighed and pouted.

Just when he wanted to back to hospital then he saw that girl was sitting under a big tree.

“I got you girl!” He smirked and then slowly walked towards the girl secretly to surprise her.

“BOO!”

“AHHH!!!” She screamed and hit Gongchan’s head accidentally because of her shock.

“Yah!! It hurts!” Gongchan rubbed his head.

“You? What are you doing here?” She raised an eyebrow.

“Uhm..i’m looking for you,” Gongchan grinned happily.

“Wae?” She asked coldly.

“Wae you said? Tsk, how can you just leave without saying anything, huh?” Gongchan pursed his lips.

“Oh..nothing..I..just have something to do!” She lied and was about to get up but fell.

“Are you allright?” Gongchan quickly grabbed her waist to support her.

“Yeah, just bit dizzy,”

“You sure?” Gongchan asked in concern tone and she just nodded again.

“I’m fine, don’t worry and I should go home now before my mom worried!” She tried to walk again but her head was really dizzy and her body was limp as a rag.

“You’re not!” Gongchan sighed and bent down in front of her to gave her a piggy ride.

“W-What are you doing?” She looked at Gongchan, wondered of what he would do.

“Isn’t it obvious,huh? Just hopped on my back and I will take you home!” Gongchan rolled his eyes.

“I don’t want to! What am I? A kid?” She rolled her eyes too and about to leave but sud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter