Accident

Be My Penguin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aish, it’s already Monday again! And even i will have history exam!” You sighed as you fixed your tie.

Then you remembered about what Yuri did and also Chae Rin. You didn’t reallly care about Yuri anymore, but Chae Rin..she is the only friend you have at school.

Does she still mad on me?

“Baby, Jinyoung is waiting for you here! Have you finished yet?” Mom shouted from downstairs.

You smiled to yourself, I almost forget if i have Jinyoung now.

“Yes, mom,comiiing!!” You grabbed your book and rushed to livingroom.

After saying bye to your mom, you and Jinyoung went to school together using his motor.

****

At school..

The students at school  kept murmuring about you and Jinyoung when they saw you two came to school together. You felt bit uncomfortable when others talked behind your back.

” Gwenchana,” Jinyoung held your hand and you nodded.

When you and Jinyoung entered the class, all attention also were at you two.

“WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT,HUH?!” Jinyoung shouted to your classmates and all of them be quiet instantly. Jinyoung glared at them all and no one even dare to look back at him.

You met your eyes with Chae Rin but then she quickly stared out of window. You sighed and walked towards your seat next to her.

“Morning Chae Rin-ah,” You greeted her and she just nodded to you without even looked at you. You hate this awkwardness but not long time after that your history teacher came.

“Today we will have an exam, so don’t cheat and do it properly!Arasseo?” The teacher warned us. She is the killer teacher and never forgive the students who cheat on her exams.

After we accepted the paper we started working. You read the questions one by one then smiled. You already studied about them so you could finished the exam easily.

You looked at Chae Rin, she seemed had difficulties to answer the questions. You wanted to help her, but you doubted if your teacher knew she would be mad at you. Moreover you didn’t sure if Chae Rin would accept for your help. Then suddenly you saw Chae Rin took her book from her bag and slowly opened it. Your jaw dropped by her action but you kept silent instead. You never know Chae Rin did this before and she also looked bit scared.

“Have you finished all of the questions?” The teacher suddenly stood up and asked.

Chae Rin who panicked suddenly dropped her book on the floor.

“What is that?”The teacher walked towards your seat and Chae Rin’s.

You looked at Chae Rin and she looked like she was going to cry.You knew that her grade wasn’t that good at this subject and if she failed at this exam so she would totally hopeless.

“Whose book is this?” The teacher glared at you and Chae Rin.

“Is this yours, Park Chae Rin?” She pointed her index  finger to Chae Rin. Chae Rin’s face was so pale and she also sweated.

“It’s mine!” You broken the silence.

“Really? But why? I know you are a smart student and now you’re saying that you have cheated at my lesson,,huh?! How dare you!” The teacher scolded you and you could feel that all of students were staring at you too.

“Ne, i’m sorry, i forgot that we will have exam today so i didn’t study yet. And i’m afraid if i can’t get good score,so i..”

“This is unbelieveable! I thought it was Chae Rin who cheated but it’s you! And i almost judge Chae Rin for your mistake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter