Chapter 1

My Cinderella
“Kring!! Kring!!”
 
It has been 10 minutes since the alarm started ringing. Ji Hyo’s alarm rings at 7 o’clock every weekdays. She finally woke up due to the nosiness... “Awhhhh...” She yawn, stretching her arm out. “GOSH... Its already 7.10 a.m.... I need to hurry...AHHHH...” She’s screaming loud as she ran to her bathroom with towel.
 
After a while, she quickly get ready with her favorite red checkered shirt and skinny jeans. Before going out from her room, she grab her backpack, black baseball cap and her motorcycle’s key that are hanging at the back of the door.
 
“ Omma! Appa! I’ll be going first, okay! I’m already late...” She said while walking  fast to the front door, quickly want to wear her converse sneakers.
 
“ Yah! Song Ji Hyo! Come and have your breakfast first, little kid! Aissh...” Mrs. Song quite angry with her daughter’s behavior. As she put her toast on the table, she nagged, “ Yoebo, look at your daughter... Aish, I can’t even say anything... She’s exactly looks like you when you’re younger...” “Mwuh? Waeyo?? Aishhh, you just talking nonsense... Let her be, she’s already late going to office.” He replied. “ Anyway, I’ll be going first... I don’t want to be late, too.” He added as he take his shoes at the shoes rack. “ANNYEONG~”
 
 
Ji Hyo rushed to her office and finally arrived at exactly 8.00 a.m. As soon as she sat on her place, she’s got a call from her boss, Mr. Ji...
 “Neh, sir. I’ll be there shortly.”. She ended the call and relieved, “ Phew, thank God that I’ve come just right in time, if not, I’ll be dead for sure...” Her best friend, Han Ji Min looked her with curiosity... “What’s up?” “I don’t know, big boss want to see me... I’ll going first... Bye!” She left Ji Min and going straight to the elevator.
 
Ji Hyo knocked the Manager room’s door, Mr. Ji Suk Jin. “Yes, sir... Can I help you?” 
 
“Ji Hyo-yah, we’ve got an invitation from the next building. They wanna have their 20th anniversary celebration and they’ve invited us to join them.”
 
“Okay, sir... So, when did the event take place? I should rearrange your schedule, then.”
 
“Oh, I couldn’t come as I have a meeting that day. I called you here to ask whether you mind or not to replace me at the event. Can you do it?”
 
She’s truly shocked, “Mwuh, sir... Why me? I’m just your PA... You must kidding me, sir...”
 
“Aniyo, I’m not, of course... You know, at that day, I’ll have a big meeting with our main client. And not just me at the meeting... That’s include five other main workers in this company as well... Didn’t you wrote it in my plan, Ji Hyo-shi?
 
She finally remember that she did set it on his planner... “ Aishh, I forgot that one is a massive project...” she monologue. “ Oh, yes... Then, I should go to the event for you... Mmm, sir... Since I’m alone, can I bring along my friend to the event as well?”
 
“Sure, but only one person, okay... Just to accompany you.”
 
“Of course... I’ll bring Ji Min with me. If there’s nothing, I’ll be going first. Thank you, sir...
 
“Hmm... Wait a sec, Ji Hyo-shi...”
 
Ji Hyo turned around as she heard her name being called again. “Yes, sir?”
 
“Please dress properly at the event, okay... Looking at you now, it is not appropriate to go to people’s event while wearing jeans, right?”
 
“Huh?” She seem clueless. As she checked her dressing today, she realized, “ Oh, hehehe... She smiled bitterly. “No worries, I will not going to that event like this...”
 
“Make sure you don’t. Remember, you are the representatives of our company for the event. May be you just see that as a small event, but for me, this little things are what people should take care to preserve our company’s name...”
 
She unwillingly agreed to the statement...”I don’t really see how this is connected together...AISHHHH”, she monologue. “Dae, sir... I’be going first. Thank you, sir.”  
 
(At her place)  “Aishhhh... Why on earth I had chosen to replace him at the first place??” ,Ji Hyo pouted. Her BFF, Han Ji Min’s place just next to her. She almost laugh when she look at her weird attitude. “Yah, Song Ji Hyo... What’s wrong with you, huh? Are you sulking with your boyfriend? Hahahahaaahah...” Ji Min laughed out lout. She covered quickly as she realized that her big laugh attracted everyone’s attention at the office.
 
“Yahhhhh...Aishhh...Do you want to die??” She showed her punch to Ji Min. “Of course not, but Ji Min-ah..”, she sighed.
 
“Wae... Just tell me, Ji Hyo-yah...” She said while her eyes still concentrate at the computer, typing a document.
 
“Mr. Ji asked me to replace him at KJK’s Holding’s event next week... It is a celebration for their 20th anniversary. And... You are invited too.” Ji Hyo smiled a bit to Ji Min, then turned sour again.
 
“Ohhh... Hmm...I’m always free. I’m sure can go there happily. Yah, what is your problem then? I’m not seeing any problem here... Just go there, sit back and relax...” Ji Min said calmly.
 
“YAH!” Ji Hyo shouted, and she immediately covered with both her hands. “Yah... You know what, he said that I should dress properly to the event to take of image blababla...It’s not like I’m dressing inappropriately all this while, huh!”. She pouted again.
 
“Ohhh... I see... Hmm... I had a chance then, heheh...” Ji Min smiled widely.
 
“Mwuh, what the heck are you talking about? Chance for what?” Ji Hyo shocked.
 
“You know, I’m always waiting the chance to makeover you...hahaha... Okay then, my boyfriend is waiting at the ground floor... See you later!” Ji Min smile widely as she make her way to the elevator, going for lunch.
 
“YAH! Han Ji Min!!!” she shouted. “OMG... I’M DEAD!”