S2:03

Fifty Shades of Pink Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hand that lands on my is merciless. But I like it. And I want more. “Again,” I say, breathless from anticipation. The hand gives me seven more smacks, alternating between left and right. After each spank, the hand will rub my in circles, giving it tender loving care. Then, it will resume spanking at random, surprising me each time. “Ms Pink . . .” Right now, Ms Pink’s hand is soothing my and I can’t get enough of it. I want more. More.

“You’re enjoying this too much.”

“I’ve missed this.”

“You’re getting greedy.”

“Yes, so sue me. Sue me for wanting more of you after missing you for sixty days.”

Ms Pink leans over my body and her chin catches on my shoulder. “Are you supposed to talk to me like this?”

“I’m not your claim anymore.”

“You’re not my claim anymore,” Ms Pink’s lips curl into a smile on my cheek, “but you’re mine.”

I want Ms Pink’s assuring touch on me so much that it hurts and I don’t ever want to go through the pain again. “Don’t ever leave me again.”

“I have no plans to leave you. The only way for us to separate is if you choose to leave me.”

Ms Pink is no longer holding my arms behind me so I am able to push my body off the desk and turn to face her. “I will never choose to leave you.”

“You don’t know that.”

“I will never leave you of my own free will.”

“We shall see.”

Putting my hands on my hips, I glare at Ms Pink. “Why don’t you believe me?”

“I’ve been around too long to believe in ‘never’.”

“You don’t believe I’ll choose you over everything else?”

“What if leaving me will lead to greater good?”

“How would leaving you lead to greater good in the first place?”

“What if leaving me will resolve conflict that threatens to wreck the peace?”

I get the feeling that things aren’t as hypothetical as Ms Pink’s question. “Is this a decision that I’ll have to make one day?”

“It might get to that.”

I am silent for a moment as my mind takes time to think. I’ve always thought that there’s more to the sixty-day break Ms Pink took from me. Surely it isn’t simply a matter of making sure we really love each other. And there must be more to the ‘unclaiming’ than Ms Pink has revealed. But based on past experiences, Ms Pink isn’t going to tell me anything that she doesn’t want to.

“You’re not probably not going to tell me anything but I’ll ask anyway. What is the real reason for our sixty-day break?”

“I told you the reason.”

“Yes, you did. But is it the entire reason?”

“You don’t need to know everything.”

I take the indirect admission in my stride. While it bothers me to be kept in the dark about many things, I understand that Ms Pink has her reasons. And whatever she wishes to keep secret will be secret. Now, if this were a purely human relationship, I would probably be more upset. But my partner is not human. She’s not even an ordinary supernatural being. She’s the freaking vampire princess for goodness sake, and this throws off the entire balance in our relationship.

Yet something has changed between us since Ms Pink’s return. Something isn’t quite the same. I feel . . . freer. And Ms Pink has allowed me to take more liberties with her than before.

“Try on the clothes and tell Seo what you want.”

“I don’t suppose you built a changing room in here during the sixty days . . .?”

Ms Pink sends me a steely stare.

Okay. So some things haven’t changed. But I am no longer the cowed girl who shook and tried to cover herself while changing her clothes. I am now ually liberalized and totally ready to strip down to nothing in front of Ms Pink. In fact, I’ll even throw in a slow dance for free.

“What are you doing.”

“Er . . . swaying my hips . . .?”

“You don’t have to do that.”

“But I want to.”

“It’s distracting.”

“Are you distracted?” I ask with a grin. When Ms Pink sends another cold glare my way, I walk towards her, drawing a curve with my hips. A bra strap slips off my shoulder. Perfect. “Am I distracting you?”

“Taeyeon.” Ms Pink’s tone is threatening but it doesn’t deter me.

“Yes . . .?”

“You look ridiculous.”

I freeze in mid-sway. “You’re no fun at all,” I say in a huff and march back to the rack of clothes that I’m supposed to try.

“You’re wasting Seo’s time. Stay focused.”

I want to say Seo has plenty of time since she’s a vampire like Ms Pink but I keep the thought to myself. I suppose losing our telepathy has its perks after all.

“I need to talk to you about my expectations. We’ll talk after dinner.”

Feeling like a child who is being reprimanded for wrong-doing, I stifle my urge to retort something snarky. Piling on the ‘bad behaviour’ isn’t going to change anything right now so I will stick to the task and get my wardrobe change in order. Everything else will be worked out during the talk.

X

“Is there anything else you would like to try?”

Ms Pink had left the office earlier, leaving Seo with me. I shake my head. “This is more than enough.” Running my fingers across the black leather jacket, I fiddle with the blue and pink zip and say, “Ms Pink’s designs seem to have more colours now.”

Seo nods. “You noticed the change. The fashion world is buzzing about it ever since Ms Pink launched an additional line for her collection last month.”

“I don’t really follow fashion news,” I have to admit, embarrassed that I didn’t pay more attention to Ms Pink’s business.

“I see. But do you know what sparked the change in her designs?”

“Er, she got inspired by something?”

“You. She got inspired by you.”

“Me?”

“There has been an increase in blue in her designs. And the change came about after she designed the blue dress for you. There would have been more press about the blue dress you wore to the fashion show but Ms Pink had it all hushed up.”

“I had no idea . . .”

“That’s Ms Pink. That’s who she is.”

I stare at Seo as she folds the clothes and packs them into pink paper bags. How does Ms Pink manage to surprise me time after time? Just when I think I know the depth of her feelings, she will prove that there is more to be discovered. What about my feelings? Do I love her as much as she loves me?

X

Most of my classes have ended, save for one, so there is plenty of free time for me to spend. But Ms Pink seems to be busier than ever. She sweeps back into the office and sits at her desk, making a number of phone calls. Meanwhile, I am seated on the couch, surrounded by resumes and job ads. But it seems a little pointless for me to do my work here when I could be at home, comfortable and relaxed.

“Ms Pink, why am I still here?”

“Where else do you have to be?” Ms Pink replies without looking up for as much as a second.

“Nowhere . . . but I’d rather be home.”

“It’s safer here.”

“Am I in danger again?”

“Does that vanguard look like a puppy to you?”

My back straightens to attention at the reminder. “But you killed the vanguard.”

“Stupid human.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter