1..

Of Truth and Love

"Come on, Honey. You're all I could think of right now," said Chahye.

"Baby girl, I can look for work for you but I can't say how soon. If your brother really needs the money by next month, I can't guarantee that," answered her friend.
"It's fine. I can find a way but I really need another part-time," said Chahye almost on her knees.
"Okay. That's a deal. I'll call you up when I already have something," said Honey J grabbing onto her arms.
"Thank you!" said Chahye as she hugged her friend.
"Aren't you gonna be shouted at by your manager if she sees you here?" asked Honey as she looked back inside the cafe.
"Nah. I told her I'll just go talk to you," answered Chahye also looking back inside.
"Well, it's been 13 minutes already. You better get back inside," said Honey as she looked at her wristwatch. "I'll catch up with you at the apartment."
"Sure. See you later!" said Chahye as she kissed Honey's cheek and ran back inside.

Honey watched as Chahye get back inside the cafe and bow to her manager, tying back her apron across her waist. She smiled as she waved bye to her and walked away. "Who should I ask for work?" she thought.
 
Purplow was at their studio when Jay Park and Loco walked inside. All the girls stood up and bowed to them. "My girls all looking good," whistled Jay Park.
"Shut up, Jaebeom," sneered Honey.
"Aawww. Honey pie, can't you be a little bit more sweet towards me?" he teased. Honey rolled her eyes at him as she raised a middle finger. "Just kidding, baby girl," smiled Jay. "So, how are the rehearsals going on?"
"The same, good," said Honey.
"What's up my girls?!" greeted Simon D as he walked inside. Behind him came Hoody and Uglyduck who was looking back and appeared to be talking to Gray and another guy.
 
"Oh my god," one of the dancers said covering . "That's Dean!"
 
And it was. He was talking to Gray and Zico, who waved his hands at the dancers as they walked in. Dean just smiled.
 
"I hope it's fine with you girls that we brought them along." said Uglyduck.
"What are they doing here?" asked Honey.
"Nothing. We were at AOMG when we decided to drop by here," said Simon D.
"We wanted to have dinner with them," smiled Loco shyly.
"Wanna come?" invited Gray.
"As long as it's AOMG's treat, I'm not missing it," smiled Honey, doing a high-five with one of her dancers.
"Why would we invite you girls out if you were going to pay?!" said Jay with his arms stretched out wide. "Come on. Let's go. Get ready," he told Purplow.
 
The girls took off and prepared themselves, stuffing clothes inside their bags and tying their hair back as they wiped their necks off of sweat. Honey was combing her hair when Jay approached her with Dean and Zico right behind him. 
 
"Hey Honey, we were wondering," started Jay. "Actually, Dean was wondering," he continued pulling Dean closer to her.
Honey looked at all of them then continued tying her hair. "If it's a date or service, no. I'm not into that," she said sternly.
The three men looked at each other. Jay smiled and said, "No. It's not like that. Dean here was looking for dancers. We were wondering if you knew anyone else?"
"When is the show?" asked Honey.
"In 3 weeks. I need them like real soon," said Dean.
"I would have pointed Purplow but we're gonna be at America that time with AOMG," she answered.
"Prepix has contests to join this month so I'm sure they ain't gonna say yes," said Jay.
"He tried asking Woo Fam," said Zico. "But they have classes coming up."
"Don't you have a manager or something? Shouldn't they be the ones looking for dancers? Not you?" asked Honey.
"Well, you know Joombas. We only really have people for production. But my manager is also looking for dancers. I just don't think he's making any progress," said Dean.
"And besides noona," said Zico. "You're the one with dancer friends. We're sure you know people."
 
Honey stopped and huffed. She grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder when she remembered. "How many do you need? Because I know someone who can do it. That's just one girl though," she said.
"Good! I need one more girl. Then 3-4 men," said Dean excitingly.
"You have to look for male dancers on your own. I don't know anyone else free for now. When do you need her?" asked Honey.
"Tomorrow," said Dean.