9 Months

Description

Just a cute story about Taemin becoming a father ~ 

 

Foreword

Lee Taemin is a famous singer of the SMEntertainment. He is a member of a 5 members group called SHINee. Thids group debut at a young age and are still active nowadays. Out of Korea, they are really famous in Japan, and have lots of international fans too. 

Taemin has a cheerful personality that makes him look like child sometimes. He is very clumsy but is always giving his best in what he does. His work takes almost all his time but when he is free he spends it with his little familly. He wished he had more time for his family, to see his son growing and help his precious wife though. Even if making his girlfriend pregnant was a mistake, he has no regrets. His son is the most precious gift that someone could have give to him. 

s are also part of his family in his heart. They are like 5 older brothers who took care of him and watched him grow over the years. That why he thinks of them as his son's uncles. He always thought that Key would be the first to become a father, obviously he was wrong. 

 

 

She is Japanese but lives in Korea. Her family moved to Korea when she was still at a young age because of her father's work. Therefore the only memories she has of Japan are her holidays at her grandparents' places. 

She met Taemin during his first solo album. She is a graphic desingner and was in charge of the jacket design. She met Lee Taemin several time for work meeting and end up being friend with him. 

She is really responsible and mature for her age. However she has a strong character. She gets angry fast when she defends someone she loves or to defend an idea. That strong feature of her is balanced by Lee Taemin carefree mind. She can look very confident but this is only a shel to protect her scared self. That part of her is also balanced by the very confident Lee Taemin. In fact her husband completes and covers all of her weakness. In exchange, ituitively, she covers all his cluminess.

For Mai, her son is the most precious gem on earth. She would do everything to pretect him and give him a happy life. Therefore she tries hard to be a good mother.  

He is Mai and Taemin's son. 

Even if still a baby he has his own character. His laugh is really clear and sounds like Taemin's times to times. He has his mother's eyes and nose but his father's eyebrows and mouth. His facial expressions are a total mixed between his father and mother. He hates when he isn't the center of attention and makes it very clear by small screams towards the people ignoring him. 

He is loved by all his uncles that always want to play with him. 

Citruspinpin
This is my cute fluffy fic with a baby ~ Come and read for having a good time ^^