Chapter 9

Awkward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to (Y/N)'s POV

 

 

I awoke to the many voices I heard. There seemed to be... a lot more than four. I slowly sat up and stretched, yawning at the same time. Thankfully, I didn't feel dizzy at all! I think any sickness I had was mostly gone.

I got up out of his bed and walked over to the closed door. But on the way there, I took a glance at the mirror. I took a long look at my reflection and saw how messy my hair was. Rumour has it: the messier the hair, the better the sleep was. It must be true as I had a surprisingly delightful sleep. I realized I was still wearing Jin's shirt. It wasn't as oversized as I thought - he must have grabbed a smaller one.

I changed back into my clothes from yesterday. I made up the bed and folded the shirt I wore.

I walked passed the mirror once again. I tried to fix my messy hair to the best of my ability. I sighed and walked back over to the door. The voices that woke me up were even louder now than they were a minute ago. How many people are here?

Just as my hand was hovering over the door handle, the door swung open, nearly hitting me. I jumped back in fright and let out a tiny yelp. "Oh! You're awake!" Jin smiled, his eyes making cute creases in the corner.

"We have a few people over right now, I was just checking to see if their loud voices woke you. I'm pretty sure they did"  He said with a light chuckle.

I nodded, agreeing with the statement. They were indeed quite loud.

"How many people are here?" I questioned. 

"In total, including you and me, eight. You haven't met three of them," he explained, "Come with me and I'll introduce you to them. I'm sure you'll like them."

He led me out into the living room where I saw six other boys all talking to each other. Hoseok, Taehyung, and Namjoon were facing us while the others' backs were to us.

"Boys." Jin started. The six of them stopped the conversation and looked at us. He put his hands on my shoulders, "This is (Y/N)." 

I gave an awkward smile, "Hi." I greeted. 

The smallest one of three, first stood up to greet me. "Hello, I'm Jimin! Nice to meet you~" he said very sweetly and smiled. I gave a smile back and he sat back down, nudging his friend sitting beside him.

"Hello, my name is Jungkook." he greeted and gave a small bunny smile. 

Then the next one, "I'm Yoongi." he said flatly. I couldn't tell if he was shy or indifferent.

Jungkook and Jimin seemed very familiar - but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"Well, now that you all know each other, I'll be taking (Y/N) home now," Jin said. He put both hands on my shoulders and turned us around.

"But Hyung! We just met her." I heard Jimin complain.

"Yeah! Let her stay for a bit." Jungkook said.

A few seconds passed before Jin could answer. "Fine, but only if she wants to." 

They all diverted their att

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter