Chapter 3

Awkward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke from my slumber from my doorbell repeatedly ringing.

What the hell? I thought and ripped the blankets off of me. I raced down the hallway in my teddy bear pyjama shorts and matching tank top.

"Coming!" I yelled as the doorbell kept on ringing. I opened the door and there stood none other then Jessica.

"(Y/N)! You ditched me at the party!!" she yelled. I just stood there a poker face as she was freaking out.

"I texted you saying that I got a ride home," I said. She walked into the house and sat on the couch, not bothering to take off her blue sparkly high heels. 

"I never recited a text from you. Unless my phone was somehow on silent...." she mumbled and brought out her phone. "Oh, whoops, you did text me."

I gave a winning smile and sat down beside her. "Why is your hair so messy?" Jessica asked and ruffled my hair making it even messier.

"I just woke up because of you!" I said and gave her a friendly punch on the shoulder.

"Really? It's already 10:30 am." Jessica said and checked out her nails.

"WHAT!?! I'M LATE FOR WORK!" I yelled and started rushing around my house. I first ran into my room to change my clothes. I grabbed clothes similar to my work uniform - as the actual uniform was in the wash. A solid red t-shirt, blue jeans, and some plain white socks.

"Want me to drive you?" yelled Jessica from the living room. I ran from my bedroom to the bathroom.

"Yes please!" I shouted back and applied some light makeup to cover up my eyebags.

I quickly brushed my hair and put it in a hair tie.

After getting ready in record time, I went to the front door to put on my shoes. "Jessica a-" I looked over to see her sleeping on the couch. "We have no time for this. Wake up!" I said trying to her awake.

"Mmm... five more minutes," she said and snuggled into a cushion. I shook her more intensely, "Oh my god (Y/N) you're going to mess up my hair!" she stood up quickly, trying to fix her hair. She walked over to the door, her heels clicking along the way. She flung it open and stepped down the steps leading towards her car. I locked the front door and ran down the steps hurrying towards the car speeding past her.

 "Wait up! I'm in heels!" she yelled going as fast as she can without falling... which wasn't very fast.

I ignored her and went up to the passenger seat door. I tried to open it but fail. Damn it, locked. "Unlock the car!" I shouted and she started walking faster. She eventually made it to the car and unlo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter