Chapter 2

Awkward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica pulled up beside a giant house with loud music blasting out of it. She miraculously found an empty parking spot across the street. She looked at me with a smirk- an evil smirk.

"Ready for the night of your life?" she asked continuing her evil smirk.

"Nope! Never!" I said trying to convince her to turn the car around, even though it was parked at the moment.

I thought that we were going to chill at her house and eat popcorn! This is not okay!!!

"C'mon, it'll be fun! I heard that there's a ton of cute boys!" she giggled as I just rolled my eyes. Jessica was more of a "hookup" type person than I could ever dream of being.

I sighed, realizing there was no room for convincing her of other plans. "Who's throwing this party anyway?"

We crossed the street heading towards the house. "My friend's cousin's friend, Yoongi. But don't call him Yoongi, he goes by 'Suga'. Only his close friends call him Yoongi."

Suga? What kind of nickname is that? He must have been drunk...

"Whatever..." I mumbled and followed Jessica into the house

We enter the house. The smell of alcohol and cigarettes invaded our noses. I try to block the smell with my sleeve but to no avail. At least the music wasn't half bad. "Jessica why are we-" I stopped. She wasn't beside me anymore. I looked around the house and only saw drunk men and women.

Might as well get something to drink.

I made my way through the dancing crowds, trying to avoid any touchy people. Eventually, I ended up in a modern-style kitchen. Marble counters, black cabinets, hanging lights. Although there were some people in the kitchen, there was not nearly as much as the other rooms in the house. I walked over to the double-door fridge, opening one of the doors. There was only alcohol. Do they even own any normal foods here?

I attempted to rummage through the fridge to find a non-alcohol drink. My luck today must be at its worst because this fridge was just packed with alcohol. I decided to grab a bottle of soju, using the bottle opener that was conveniently on the counter to open it. 

As I was taking the sip, someone bumped into me causing a little bit of the soju to spill onto my sweater. "You've got to be kidding me," I yelled catching the attention of a few people.

"I-I'm sorry!" said a familiar voice.

Wait a minute...

"Jin?" I asked turning around to look at the voice. 

"Heh... hi," he said and gave weak a smile, "Sorry about your sweater... again."

I sighed, putting down the drink and grabbing some paper towels to clean up the mess. "Are you stalking me?"

"Oh my god, no. I was invited by one of my friends. I usually don't go to things like these but I had nothing else to do. Why are you here?"

"Sadly, I was dragged here by my best friend, Jessica. I didn't want to come here, I'm not really a party person." I answered and chuckled lightly. 

"Really? You kinda seem like a party person." Jin commented and leaned on the kitchen counter.

"You shouldn't judge a book by its cover," I said giving a small smirk. My phone buzzed in my jeans pocket. I take it out and see a text message from Jessica. 

"Someone text you?" Jin asked. I look up and sigh. 

"Yeah, Jessica." What does she want?

I unlock my phone to see the text she sent me.

jess: havin' fun ;))))

y/n: i guess, u?

jess: tons of fun ;)

y/n: nice

 

I put the phone down, ignoring the continuous buzzing. 

"So if Jessica came here with you, where is she?" Jin asked.

"I'm not sure, she disappeared when we first entered."

"Well, sorry about the spillage by the way. I'm not normally this clumsy, I swear." 

"It's fine, I guess. I mean, what are the chances of us meeting a-" my words were cut short as he was dragged away by what I hope is his friend. I look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter