II (Two)

Geki OTP Collection

Second AU: YukoGeki morning cuddles

---

8 in the morning. As the sunlight peaked through the apartment window, two figures were soundly sleeping in bed. Not far from them, a grey furred cat was stretching as the morning sun hit its face, letting out a silent yawn as one of its ears, one that was nipped, twitched slightly. Two other cats, one black and one orange with stripes visible, stirred awake, but the black one was persistent to not get up, both eyes (one with a scar over the eyelid) closed tightly.

Yuko slowly opened her eyes, feeling a familiar pair of arms wrapped around her small waist. She looked down, smirking. “I knew it.” The scars and bruises on her skin and painted nails made it obvious.

She turned her head slightly to see Gekikara was still deep asleep. Her long dark hair spread out on the pillows, her head close to Yuko’s ear so she could feel the soft breathing tickle down her neck. Her peaceful sleeping expression warmed her heart as she slowly turned to face her.

“Geki...” she nudged her shoulder a bit, whispering to stir the girl awake. “Ne, Gekikara... it’s morning~”

“Mm...?” Gekikara opened her eyes slightly, smiling upon the angelic face in front of her. “Oh... morning, Yuko...”

“You snuck out of your bed again to sleep with me, didn’t you?”

She shook her head. “No... just woke up early... wanted to cuddle...” her voice was still drowsy, the girl gently nuzzling into Yuko’s chest. “Decided to sleep in...”

“Well, time to get up. We gotta go help Black babysit, remember?” Yuko reminded the girl, ruffling her hair.

Geki just shook her head again, her eyelids gently shutting.

“I’m still sleepy... Can you make breakfast?”

Yuko chuckled. “If you fall asleep again, you’re going to miss breakfast.”

“I want.. bacon pancakes...” she said, her voice trailing off a bit at the end.

The orange cat jumped up on the bed. Looking at her with heterochromia eyes, it went next to her and started her cheek, making the sleepy girl laugh.

“Tickles, hahaha...”

“See, he wants you to wake up too,” Yuko said.

“Oh okay...” Gekikara yawned as she propped herself up, kissing Yuko’s cheek. “Eggs, too? With the bacon pancakes.”

Yuko chuckled, petting her head. “Eggs, too. Scrambled?”

“Un.”

“Gotcha. I’ll go start it,” she said as she got up from the bed, walking to the kitchen. “Don’t fall asleep again,” she said.

“Hai~” Geki answered absentmindedly as she pet her cat.