I (One)

Geki OTP Collection

 

First AU: Vampire!Black and Human!Gekikara AU

 

Today was just like any other day in Majisuka Girls’ High school. There were many students getting into fights, ending up all bloody, bruised, and beat up. For days like these, Black was normally strong in fighting her… urges.

 

No one in the school knows it, or have probably assumed but then dismiss the idea because it’s completely ridiculous and downright impossible. But, the awful truth is… Black is a vampire. Probably easy to tell this is true, what with her immense strength and inhuman speed.

 

Black has hidden this fact for most of her life, as she is still considered a child in vampire terms. Being less than century old and with very little experience under her belt, Black was amazed at herself and the amount of self control she had. Well, the amount of self control she normally had. Most vampires her age were just bags of undead flesh that would drink and usually kill any human they came across. For Black, she was able to contain herself by taking blood pills and, when she needed, feeding from hospital blood bags.

 

However, despite it being just like any other day, the quiet girl was having an internal battle with her lust for blood, focusing harder than normal on each individual word of the biblical verse she had reread for at least the tenth time in the past half hour. Her lust for blood was so strong that she could just smell it coursing throughout the warm bodies as they passed by the staircase and it was slowly driving her mad. She did her best to keep herself contained until she finally reached the Rappappa’s club room.

 

Once she entered, she was surprised to see a bloody and beaten up Gekikara, leaning against the wall by the door to the practice room and biting her nails. Not only were her hands stained in red blood and had her clothes and face slightly smeared and stained in it, but she also had a couple bruises and wounds on her, even her lip was bleeding. She wondered what blood was her’s and what belonged to whatever unfortunate soul she picked a fight with. It must’ve been an intense fight, but even so, Gekikara look unfazed by the pain, as usual.

 

“Gekikara..!” Her eyes widened slightly when she saw the girl. She moved closer, reaching out her hand.

 

Gekikara flinched when Black’s fingers brushed her arm, not from pain, but out of surprise. Realizing who it was, a huge grin appeared on her face and her whole body relaxed.

 

“Black…” she spoke softly, her hand still at her lips. Her smile disappeared when she saw Black seemed a bit more pale than normal. “What’s wrong? You look like you’re gonna puke…”

 

Subconsciously, Black brought a hand to her face but quickly moved it away, hoping Gekikara wouldn’t notice the small gesture. Unfortunately, the other girl did notice and she looked at Black with eyes full of concern.

 

“I’m alright,” Black gave her a small smile before she added, “I should be more worried about you anyways.”

 

“They made me mad…” Gekikara said simply as the girl sat her down in the seat and proceeded to clean the blood off her arms.

 

“I know. Lots of people make you mad.” With her arms clean, Black now began to tend to Gekikara’s wounds. She took a cloth and began dabbing the blood off the girl’s lips. Sitting this close to the other girl and being so close to her bleeding lip made everything much more difficult than it needed to be. She swore that her stomach growled loud enough for the other girl to hear her hunger.

 

“Black…” Gekikara muttered softly, bringing Black back to her senses, “I’m sorry that I’m this way and you always have to take care of me.”

 

Black looked up from Gekikara’s bleeding lip and the bloodcloaked cloth she held to it to Gekikara’s dark brown eyes which were watching her full of guilt. She wanted to ask Gekikara why she was suddenly talking like this but she couldn’t bring herself to speak because her senses were overwhelmed by the overbearing scent of Gekikara’s blood. Moving the cloth away from the wound, Black noticed began to water at the sight of the blood welling back to the surface. She steadied herself by clutching the cloth tightly in her hand.

 

“It’s fine, Gekikara..” Black said again, reaching for the cotton balls and disinfecting gel. “I don’t mind taking care of you like this..”

 

Gekikara then let out a laugh. “At least this is better than letting that erted doctor treating me. Hehe.”

 

Black found herself laughing, too, as she started dabbing up the wounds. She saw Gekikara flinch a bit, but even so, the pain didn’t bother her. As she was bandaging her up, Black couldn’t help but notice the pair of dark eyes staring back at her.

 

“What?” Black asked, as she couldn’t concentrate with those eyes piercing her.

 

“Black… why are you always looking after me?” she asked in a quiet, worried, and scared tone. The tone in her voice made Black worry even more than she had when she saw Gekikara covered in blood. She knew that Gekikara’s mind was tip-toeing towards a bad place and if she was allowed to keep going with that train of thought, it would end up sprinting there. Hell, it was probably already there.

 

“Well,” Black said before Gekikara could continue as she put down the cotton ball that was in her hand, “I really care about you.”

“Why?” Gekikara asked again, “I’m just a-”

 

“Stop,” Black interrupted her, gently cupping Gekikara’s face with her hands and looking her in the eye, “I know what you’re thinking but you're not a mistake or a monster or anything else she ever called you. You aren’t worthless or a nuisance… you’re…”

 

Black saw tears well up in the girl’s eyes. She knew that those memories were painful for the girl, emotionally and mentally. She had never open up about her past to anyone, except for Black, due to having once seen the girl in her weakest state. She knew very well how Gekikara could get if those memories triggered her, and she didn’t want to see the girl hurting like that.

 

Seeing the girl shake her head, Black didn’t hesitate and pulled Gekikara in for a hug, shocking the latter.

 

“You’re very important.. to us.. and to me..! So please don’t think like that… you are…” Black’s voice died out as she saw how close she was to the girl’s neck. Pale, silky smooth skin, and hot blood coursing through her veins. She could feel it, she could hear her heartbeat, she could smell the blood’s sweet aroma… and she wanted it.

 

“Black..?” Gekikara noticed the girl had gone quiet and looked over slightly. All she could see was Black’s bangs covering her eyes. “What’s wrong..? Black..?”

 

Fighting with every ounce of self-control she had left, Black tried to pull herself away from Gekikara’s neck but she could feel her monstrous hunger take over every fiber of her being. Her fangs grew out long and sharp, slightly sticking out even with her lips closed. They weren’t closed for long, though. Feeling Black’s mouth so close to her neck either aroused or scared Gekikara because Black could hear her heart beat faster and faster.

 

“God… I can’t fight it any longer..!”

 

Black held the girl tightly as she pressed her lips against Gekikara’s neck. She felt Gekikara’s hands grip her jacket and her breathing become sharper.

 

“Black…”

 

However, the next second, Gekikara felt a sharp pain pierce her skin. Black’s fangs bit into the soft skin and through the underlying artery, allowing the rich, warm blood to the surface. As she started drinking her blood, the taste of it quickly made Black addicted. Her blood was hot. And spicy, even. She knew Gekikara was hot blooded, but she never thought it would actually taste spicy until this point.

 

Meanwhile, Gekikara was feeling a whole new sensation of pain and pleasure combined. Small gasps and a few soft giggles escaped her as she held onto Black as if for dear life.

 

“Black.. w-what are you.. doing..?” she whimpered out, a bit scared of this new sensation. But her question fell on deaf ears for Black could only focus on the intoxicating taste of Gekikara’s blood and how she wanted more and more of it.

 

Soon, however, the girl started becoming dizzy and her body slowly grew numb. Her grip on the other girl’s jacket started to loosen and her arms slowly fell to her side as she passed out, still in the vampire’s embrace.

 

Feeling Gekikara’s body limp against her, Black finally detached from the other girl’s neck. She felt the lust drain out of her body as she came back to her senses. When she saw Gekikara passed out in her arms, she started to panic and she hastily wiped the blood off of .

 

“You ed up…” she growled to herself. “You really ed up this time.”

 

Then, her ear twitched as she heard footsteps heading their way towards the clubroom. Quick yet loud steps were accompanied by softer ones with a heel click. Yuko and Sado. Knowing how the two of them would react to this situation, Black grabbed Gekikara and used her super speed to escape the room unnoticed. She miraculously made it to the library without running into anyone, letting out a sigh of relief when she saw that the room was vacant.

 

She quickly closed the door and flipped the sign around so no one would disturb and laid Gekikara down before she began pacing around in a panic. She couldn’t believe that she actually bit Gekikara and drank her blood to the point of fainting. The immense guilt was just making her mind race more.

 

“Why? Why did you do this, Black? You idiot,” she kept mumbling to herself as she started pacing faster. Every time she reached the corner of the lone bookcase, she looked at Gekikara’s unconscious body lying in the corner of the room and hated herself even more.

 

She had no other choice but to wait for Gekikara to wake up. Hopefully, she would be able to erase the girl’s memory so she wouldn’t know this happened, or she wouldn’t recall the event since she had passed out, but all she could think about was the thought of what might happen if Gekikara started to hate her.

 

If she knew Black’s true form, what would she think of her? Such thoughts took over her mind and made her worry. Gekikara was one of very few people that genuinely cared about her and just the thought of all of that changing because she’s an idiot who couldn’t control herself was enough to make Black punch the wall. Actually… she did. She walked up to a wall and punched it hard enough to tear the skin on her knuckles, causing them to bleed. The wound quickly healed, however, and she ultimately left a dent in the wall. A dent that would probably never be fixed since no one really gives a damn about this school.

 

She sighed and leaned against the wall before slowly falling to the ground. She sat silently, watching over Gekikara, waiting for her to wake up. Seconds felt like minutes and minutes felt like hours as she just watched the younger girl and each minute that she didn’t wake up was another minute of Black hating herself even more. What if she never woke up?

 

After what felt like endless silence, Black heard the girl start to stir. She looked up and saw Gekikara was still asleep, but her expression looked as if she was having a nightmare. At first it was just the expression on her face, but that soon was joined by kicking feet and her hands swiftly going for her neck as if they were holding onto something that was choking her. She started making choking sounds and she desperately tried to actually breathe, trying to yank away something that wasn’t actually at . Tears rolled down her cheeks as she gasped for air and she stopped kicking her feet.

 

Noticing the drastic change, Black was at Gekikara’s side in the blink of an eye and tried to wake her up. She held the girl’s hands and started prying them from her neck. Once her neck was free and she could breathe, all that came out of the girl’s mouth was incoherent cries and screams.

 

“Gekikara! Gekikara, wake up! It’s just a bad dream!” Black called to the girl.

 

“...mom.. Mommy..! ..stop! It hurts..! You’re hurting me, Mommy! Mommy..!”

 

“Gekikara, stop! GEKIKARA!!!”

 

Hearing her friend’s cries, Gekikara’s eyes shot open and she woke up nearly breathless. Quickly sitting up, she took in shallow breaths as her eyes scanned over the library several times. She started to take deeper breaths after the fifth or sixth scan of the room but, in return, her body started shaking terribly.

 

“Gekikara, it’s okay,” Black reached out to hold the poor girl.

 

Gekikara quickly turned towards Black with wide eyes and backs away slightly. Black tried to reach out to her again but Gekikara backed away farther from her each attempt she made.

 

“I’m sorry…” Black backed away, withdrawing her hand.

 

“..B-Black…” Gekikara whimpered but she didn’t move any closer to the other girl.

 

She finally realized where the two of them were and unfortunately remembered what had happened in the club room. She touched her neck with unsteady fingers and her eyes widened when her fingertips touched where she was bit.

 

“Black…” she whispered while looking at the other Rappappa member, “You bit me…”

 

Black wanted to apologize again, but the words caught in as she watched her closest friend quickly become afraid of her. Everything between them was over and it was all her fault. She would have to erase her memories of what happened and then stay far away from her for the rest of her life to prevent this from ever happening again.

 

“Black… why didn’t you tell me?” Gekikara then asked, but Black could not answer.

 

Now that she was calm, Gekikara moved closer to her friend. Not too close but Black still noticed the distance between them closing in. Black was tempted to move away, but her body felt frozen.

 

“Talk to me, Black,” Gekikara insisted. “Why did you hide this? What are you.. really?”

 

“You wouldn’t want to know. None of you would,” she sighed and looked away from the other girl, “If you did, then you wouldn’t want to see me again.”

 

“Never,” Gekikara took the girl’s hands. “I’ll never leave you.”

 

“You saw what I did to you!” Black raised her voice, surprising Gekikara, “I’m a monster and you know it better than anyone else.”

 

“Well then,” Gekikara muttered while looking at the hands in hers, “We can be monsters together!”

 

Black’s gaze snapped to the girl holding her hands and she immediately retorted with, “But you’re not a monster!”

 

“Then you aren’t either,” Gekikara smiled at Black, but she shook her head in response. Gekikara’s smile turned into a frown. “Black..?”

 

“At least… at the very least, Gekikara.. You are human.”

 

“Eh?”

 

“I am not human… I’m a vampire, Gekikara. I eat people, Gekikara! I drink blood and kill them!”

 

“Black…”

 

“I hurt you… I could’ve killed you…” Black raised her hand to touch the girl’s head. “Now, I have to do this.. To keep you safe.”

 

“What?” Gekikara’s hand reached up to touch Black’s.

 

“I have to erase your memories… I’m sorry…”

 

“No!” The girl suddenly said, raising her voice. “I don’t want to forget! I don’t want to forget you!”

 

Black had to bite her lip to keep it from trembling, but it didn’t stop the tears that formed in her eyes. As one started falling down her cheek, Gekikara did something unthinkable. She moved away Black’s hand and leaned forward to gently kiss the vampire’s cheek.

 

“I don’t care if you’re a vampire,” Gekikara said after removing her lips from Black’s cheek, “You mean the world to me, so please don’t take that away from me.”

 

“Gekikara…”

 

“Even if you aren’t human… I still love you.”

 

Black blinked for a moment at the realization of what she said. “L-love..?!”

 

Gekikara’s lips then kissed Black’s, surprising the young vampire. Both of them could taste blood on their lips, but the kiss was still sweet and warm. Black’s eyes were still wide as she couldn’t figure out just how to react to the situation. When Gekikara finally parted from the kiss, her eyes opened and looked deeply at Black’s.

 

“I love you, Black,” she softly smiled, “I love you more than anything else in the universe.”

 

“Even if I’m.. a monster?”

 

“You aren’t a monster to me,” she answered as she let go of one hand so she could cup Black’s cheek, “You never will be, no matter what happens.”

 

“Gekikara…”

 

Gekikara initiated another kiss, and this time, Black was able to react. She kissed the girl back and held her head, gently caressing the raven locks of hair in-between her fingers. She was tender with her kisses, making sure she didn’t irritate the cut, meanwhile the copper taste of blood lingered on her own lips.

 

Black felt the girl nibble at her bottom lip, teasing her a bit. The gesture was arousing to the vampire, until she felt a slight pain and noticed Gekikara had bit it so her lip would bleed. They parted from the kiss and she saw a mischievous grin on Gekikara’s lips.

 

“That’s payback. Hehehe…”

 

Black chuckled as she gave one quick peck on the girl’s lips. Gekikara slowly laid her head down to the vampire’s chest.

 

She smiled and softly said, “I hear it.. Your heartbeat.”

 

“You like the sound of it?”

 

“I could fall asleep to it…” she muttered as she fought to keep her eyes open.

 

“Oi, don’t expect me to carry you back up to the club room,” Black said, causing the sleepy girl to chuckle.

 

“Love you…” she said as her eyelids fluttered shut.

 

“Love you, too.”


The vampire gave one last kiss on Gekikara’s forehead and began to gently run her fingers through her hair, helping Gekikara drift off to sleep. A small smile grew on Black’s face as she watched the other girl peacefully sleeping on her chest. Before she knew it, drowsiness took a hold of Black and, at first, she tried to fight it off but eventually she gave in. For once in her life, Black let herself relax enough that her tired eyes slowly closed and she soon fell asleep with the one person she loved in her arms.