Cute as Heck

Cute as Heck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Cute as Heck

Pairing: Yoon Jeonghan/Lee Chan

Rating: Teen for Language and slight use of Memes

Prompt: “Hey are you okay?” “Yeah why?” “It must of hurt when you fell from heaven.” “No, sorry I climbed my way up from hell.” “So that’s why you’re so ing hot.”

Notes: Chan is a flirty aual and Jeonghan is a gender fluid panual.

Chan sat down at his lunch table with Hansol, Soonyoung, Jihoon, Joshua, and Seungkwan when he went into his rant. “Hansol, you don’t understand! Their voice is so beautiful and their legs when they wear dresses is so cute. Plus, have you heard them sing, they’re so good!” Joshua looks at his boyfriend, “Is he talking about Jeonghan-hyung?” Hansol nodded, “He has a quite a crush on them, it’s cute.” Soonyoung then said, “I’ve seen you flirt with other people before and you seem to be really good at it.” Hansol nodded, “That’s because he’s a quick thinker, comes up with responses before the poor soul he’s flirting with knows what hit them.”

Chan groaned, “But those are people in my grade, Jeonghan is a senior, I’m a sophomore.” Jihoon raised an eyebrow, “I’ve seen you flirt with that one junior a few months ago. What was his name?” “Seokmin?” Soonyoung supplied. Jihoon nodded, “Yes, him! You were flirting with him just fine.” Chan rolled his eyes, “That’s because my friend wanted to know if he was straight, he was not, but lucky for her, he swings both ways. He’s pretty nice; friends with Wonwoo and Mingyu.” Jihoon sighed, “My point is, if you can flirt with a junior you can flirt with a senior. Look Hansol is a sophomore and Joshua is a senior, and they’re together.”

Joshua said, “And he was a freshman at the time flirting with a junior, so I think you can do this.” Soonyoung nodded, “Exactly, you have Western Pop Culture with them, so why don’t you talk to them in there. It’s not like that teacher actually teaches the class, I had that class last semester.” Chan sighed, “I mean, what if they make fun of me.” Joshua shook his head, “They wouldn’t do that. They might play a little hard to get, if they’re interested, or laugh a little but politely tell you that they’re not interested at this point in time, but they wouldn’t straight out make fun of you.” Then Hansol said, “Yeah, you know Jeonghan better than that anyways, they’re so sweet to you; I couldn’t see them purposely hurting your feelings.” Chan nodded, “Maybe you’re right.”

The next lunch Jeonghan was sitting with Seungcheol, Mingyu, Wonwoo, Minghao, Junhui, and Seokmin. They sighed, “Seungcheol-hyung, what do you think about Chan-ah?” Seungcheol looked up from his lunch, “Well he’s pretty nice, funny, and a great dancer.” Jeonghan nodded and Seungcheol raised an eyebrow, “Why do you ask, anyways?” Jeonghan shrugged, “I think he’s kinda cute.” Then Wonwoo said, “I’m going to be honest, did not expect that. Don’t you think he’s a little young for you, hyung?” Jeonghan rolled his eyes, “He’s not that much younger than me, he’s not a freshman. Plus, you know age doesn’t really matter that much to me, as long as I can have a good conversation with him.”

Mingyu nods, “Well, then I mean, Chan-ah might be a good choice for you. He’s a really sweet boy, you know this because if he wasn’t there would be missing posters for Hansol, which also shows he’s caring, patient, and probably is good with children. He’s funny, like he has good puns, good memes, he’s not offensive with his humor, and I’ve seen him flirt and his pick lines aren’t boring. Plus, he’s pretty attractive, I don’t even think he’s done getting hot yet, puberty is doing him well.” Then Junhui said, “And he’s an amazing dancer. Soonyoung suggested he join the dance group with us and at first I’m not going to lie, I thought Soonyoung was going crazy, but-“ Minghao cut in and said, “Chan started dancing and we were amazed.”

Jeonghan nodded, “Any other thoughts?” Seokmin then said, “The kid is pretty good at flirting. Aeyoung didn’t know my uality, so she had Chan flirt with me; he’s pretty smooth.” Wonwoo nodded, “I remember that, it was cute. I was a little shocked he had the balls to do that.” Seungcheol smiled, “Are you going to act on your feelings, Jeonghan?” Jeonghan shook their head, “If he is interested he’ll come to me, if the kid’s as gutsy as you say then I would love to see him in action.” Mingyu nodded, “Fair enough.”

When it finally came to go to Western Pop Culture, both Jeonghan and Chan were excited. Chan sat in his chair next to Jeonghan’s seat. Jeonghan came in and smiled at the young boy, and they took their seat. Once the bell rang the teacher, Mr. Park, said, “Well, at this point, I think we all know what I’m going to say, take out your phones and discuss western culture with a partner.” Chan smiled and turned to Jeonghan, “Jeonghan, you want to be partners?” They smiled, “Sure, Chan-ah.” Mr. Park said, “Alright, now show me who you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter