Oneshot 3

Soshi Pairings One shot

Lots of people who is either going home from work, going to work, meting someone or maybe just had the urge to get their figure out of their houses. Noises coming from tires screeching, and loud motors from vehicles, flickering city lights from the lamp posts that surround Seoul, and a sudden rain pour to add unto the scenery.

***

Kim Taeyeon stares blankly at the dark sky while droplets hits her small face. Well she just got dumped by her lover and what’s the best way to mend a broken heart is to succumb yourself out of it, and shout your feelings to the rain.

 

“Yah! Why am I so unlucky when it comes to my love life?! Did I do something bad during my past life so now I’m paying the price? I stopped dating guys because they’re all the same anyways so I thought why not swing the other way around, but I guess I still have the same fate like the other.” Taeyeon.

“Well at least I have the rain to talk to and mourn with my ‘not a disappointing’ loss” she continued.

 

She’s soaking wet, she didn’t bring an umbrella. Who would have thought that a heavy rain would fall in such a nice night in Seoul.

 

“Aish, this is really stupid” Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon’s Pov

*sigh

 

“First I was dumped by the girl I was courting for years, that crazy b****. After I spent almost all of my money she’ll just throw me away like that, she could’ve just said that ’Hey Tae stop doing this anymore cause we wouldn’t workout’ but NO she clung unto me whenever she needs something to buy to add on her wardrobe collection which ‘ I’ve been idiotically doing’ and then BAM ‘Taeyeon I didn’t really like you from the start but thanks for the everyday presents’ . Then now the rain poured suddenly out of the blue without any warning, oh boy just my luck huh? Seriously. “

 

I stood up and ran trying to find a place to hide myself from the rain for boy I am shivering, then I bumped into someone and fell, not my fault, she was running with her eyes closed shut…pathetic, well gotta go and make her apologize, I already have enough problem for today.

 

“Hey! Watch where you’re going, you’re very clumsy! “ Could this day get any worse?

 

“I-I-I’m sorry I-I didn’t mean to”, her voice is cracking, is she crying? Oh no Taeyeon you did not just make some girl cry, you messed up real bad.

 

I got up and helped her stand on her ground…wow she’s cute.

 

She went to the side and sat unto the staircase of an apartment beside us and continued crying there. I’m feeling real bad already.

 

“Uh-uhm, look I’m sorry I didn’t mean to shout at you, it was my fault actually I knew you were coming but I didn’t move out of the way, please don’t cry.” I approached her slowly and gently placed my hand above her head, she fidgeted calmly.

 

“N-no it’s not your fault that I’m crying” Tiffany.

 

“It isn’t? phew girl that’s a relief” I smiled dorkily at her showing my perfectly white teeth.

 

Then she perked her head up and smiled back at me while giggling a bit.

She’s very pretty, it’s lovely seeing how her eyes seem to smile along her lips.

 

“haha, you’re kind of funny” she told me while still sobbing a little.

 

“You’re funnier, and creepy you’re giggling and crying at the same time”, I said jokingly which earned me a glare from her.

 

“I-I … nevermind”, she continued, I’m not bad or anything so I sat beside her.

 

“hey move away a little you’re soaking wet”, Tiffany.

“You’re not doing well yourself”, how can she tell me to move away when she looked like she just took a bath with her clothes on.

 

“sorry” Tiffany.

“Nah. It’s ok” I replied.

 

We were surrounded by a complete silence, I couldn’t take it.

 

“Do you need help on anything? Need someone to talk about what’s bothering you? I’m free.” Me wanting to break the deafly silence.

 

“No” Tiffany.

 

“Ok”

 

When I was about to stand up she held my hand, I was shocked for a bit, I felt this fluttery feeling in my chest, it felt like my heart just skipped a bit.

 

“Yes I think I do need help” Tiffany.

 

“Nice” I smiled. “So what’s the problem?”

 

“I just saw my boyfriend with another girl on the day of our first anniversary, he didn’t even bother to defend himself when he saw me, he just smirked at me and held the girl he’s with firmly.” She continued while hiding her face with both hands, I can see tears falling from the corner of her eyes.

 

“Guys are the same, they try to woo you at first but if they find someone better they’ll be like, ‘Bye to the old, say hi to the new one’”

 

“Yeah you’re right he is such a jerk” Tiffany. “So you what’s your deal, a drama happened to you or you’re just someone who likes to bathe in the rain?” Tiffany.

 

“I got dumped by my ‘lover’ if it’s still a way to describe that person. Then I went here just to shout my feelings since it started raining, I was mourning here then suddenly you got in the picture.”

 

“You got dumped too huh, he must be a jerk like my boyfriend.” Tiffany.

 

“She” I replied calmly.

“Huh? What?” she looked at me with this ‘confused look in her face’

“That person’s a she”

“Oh o-ok, what made you change directions?” Tiffany.

“I hate guys that’s why” I said simply. “But I guess woman are the same, except me of course” I continued.

“Maybe not all, she’s just something rare for dumping someone like you, you’re very beautiful.

“Hmm.. thanks, you’re not bad yourself. I mean you are very beautiful too.” She blushed, how cute.

 

*after a while

 

“Thank you for making me feel better” Tiffany.

 

“Thank you twice, at least I forgot that b**** just by talking to you” I chuckled and she laughed with me.

 

She looks very innocent and fragile, what a dumb guy that was for dumping such a beauty.

 

“Uhm… h-hey what if I try to swing the other way around to what do you think will happen?” Tiffany.

 

She’s asking me this?!

“I don’t know, who knows anyway, It’ll be your choice”

 

I told her, I faced away from her  and averted my direction towards the dark misty sky.

 

“Hey…”, she called me softly.

 

“Hmm..”, I faced back at her when suddenly a pair of soft lips was pressed against mine.

 

I was shocked but out of instinct I returned the kiss then slowly parted away.

 

“woah”, is the only word that managed to get out from my mouth.

 

“S-s-sorry I-I just wanted to try”, she’s blushing so much, the redness went up to her ears.

 

I’ll be telling a lie if I say that I didn’t like what just happened. It’s something new that I just felt, it felt true somehow.

 

“It’s ok, well…uhm do you want to try again?” what did you just say Kim Taeyeon?!?

 

“What?! I-I-I…ok”, she bit her lip in which I find attractive, I honestly didn’t expect her answer but I sure am happy that she said ok.

 

“Ok?”

 

“Yes” Tiffany.

 

I cupped her face so that her orbs would look directly into mine, god she’s very pretty. I traced her eyes, to her nose and down to her lips using my eyes, I leaned closer unto her and I can feel her un rhythm breathing, I can tell she’s nervous, so am I.

When my lips lightly brushed against hers she fidgeted a little, I pressed my lips to hers, it was a gentle kiss at first but there’s this urge in me wanting more so I tried to deepen the kiss which she didn’t reject. She replied to it with the same passion and intensity.

When we both felt the need to breathe we slowly parted and stared to each other’s eyes for a few minutes before we came back to reality.

 

“That was nice.” Tiffany.

“Y-yes it was”, I swear my whole face was very red and warm when I said that.

“I-I’m going t-to…”, before I even finish what I was about to say, she suddenly locked me with a hug and a soft gentle kiss.

 

“You’re lips are very addictive, I like it… a-a-and I-I think I like y-you.” she smiled shyly and she showed me her perfect eye smile.

 

It took me a while before I snapped back because of she just said, it took a few moments before it all sank in.

 

“Y-you do?”

“Yes, and the names’ Tiffany by the way.”

 

I stood up because I still can’t believe what’s happening, I think she took my actions the wrong way.

 

“I understand if you don’t feel the same way” she said softly, warm tears about to threaten from falling off her eyes. She stood and was about to walk away..

“Wait!” I held her hand.

“That’s not what I meant, I-I think I feel the same way”, I smiled at her assuring her that what I’m saying is true.

 

“really?” she wiped her eyes cutely, while sniffing.

 

I planted a soft peck on her lips.

 

“Does that answer your question beautiful? Oh, and my name is Taeyeon Fany.”

She giggled and we once again shared anther love filled kiss.

Maybe this day is not as bad as I thought.

 

***

The rain continued to pour in the bright surroundings of Seoul, together with two people who met in a destined fate, with all their feelings  absorbed by the individual as they engulf themselves into a kiss as their lips dance in a way only lovers know.

 

End.