fin.

At the Bus Stop

A short blonde man in white t-shirt called Sungmin is in ‘a hot soup’. He cursed himself for a couple of times to wake up late on an important day. An important day which is his first day as a worker. An important day when he thought that he can go drive to work but forgot that his car was still being repaired. He cursed Eunhyuk back then for driving his car in drunk. And finally here Sungmin are ; the bus station. He will going to take a bus to work.

A good things happen later. Sungmin believe it always and he believe it today as the bus still didn’t come and it makes him relieve. Unfortunately a big group of society (tsk) come in the same time and pushed Sungmin away. “What the- “ The small latter try to not curse in the public. Sometimes, he feel jealous with someone taller than him. It makes him feel small. Typical people.

Sungmin continue his steps through the big group of people and stops when someone taller than him blocking his way. Oh God. What now? Have he lost his  job already today ? There is too much obstacle this morning and it makes the latter angry . Trying to maintain his professionality, Sungmin said out ;

 

“Hello sir, can you move aside?”

Know what , the taller man didn’t hear Sungmin.

 

“Sir ,excuse me sir I need to go to front.”

Again , he didn’t hear Sungmin’s voice. Sungmin nearly cried out because of this giant people can make he missed his bus!

 

“Please move aside!”

Oh dumb this giant pathetic man is surely will eat his fist.  Didn’t have any choice , Sungmin tugged the taller man’s shirt.

 

“Yah bamboo stick, grab your and move aside can u?!”

And yes, it works. The taller man realised someone is talking to him and stop playing his phone when he found a small guy pout.

“Yes, are you talking to me?”

Sungmin gasped and narrowed his eyebrows. “I’m sorry but are you deaf? I am clearly cried out for God’s sake!”

 

Cute. The taller man thought. “Sorry unfortunately I am not deaf, shorty.”

Sungmin’s eyes getting bigger at that bamboo stick’s word. Not getting lose, Sungmin replied “Okay im the shorty but you deaf bamboo stick”

The taller man hold his laughter and flushed a smile. Then he move aside to give Sungmin a way. “Here princess.”

“Shut up.” Sungmin snorted. This tall people making fun of him and he doesn’t like it.

 

“Anyway , I am Kyuhyun. You can call me Kyu.” The taller man introduced himself and reached his hand out. Sungmin looked at it and rolled his eyes.

“Look, you’re just making fun of me just now and I hate it anyway my name is Sungmin.” Sungmin shake Kyuhyun’s hand and take it back at a fast speed. Kyuhyun give him a warm smile. “ You look In rush. Are you late going to date?”

Sungmin narrowed his eyebrow. This Kyuhyun man didn’t stop talking to him. “Yes. Eh No. I am late at my first DAY AS A WORKER.”

“Wow, its bad. I guess.”

“Of course . This new manager is going to kill me if Im late. Know what? He even ask his secretary to wake me up! He is really crazy! I don’t think I can survive there.” Sungmin remembered how he insist to take that unknown call at the morning. Who can seriously?

“What a dedicated manager.”

Sungmin snorted at Kyuhyun’s statement. “Oh my bus is here. So goodbye.” Sungmin move forward as his bus just stopped at the bus station.

 

“Sungmin Lee, see you again.”

Sungmin look backed and flushed a  force smile. “What? Do u think we’re connected? I didn’t want to meet you bamboo stick.”

“Well, I didn’t want to say it but i think you and I is a destiny.” said Kyuhyun while give Sungmin a smirk.

“Dream on.” Sungmin rolled his eyes. Sungmin saw Kyuhyun walked out from the bus station. Seriously , why he come here if he didn’t want to get into the bus? Are he kinda out of mind too?

 

Like a thunder, Sungmin realised something. How did Kyuhyun know his family name?

“Sungmin Lee, see you again.”

“Well, I didn’t want to say it but i think you and I is a destiny.”

Is he ? Oh Sungmin you’re too much imagined. Sungmin laughed at his thought. But  he took out his new manager card er you know just in case to make sure. Sungmin read it and stop smiling.  “WHAT?”

 

CHO KYUHYUN. (SM ENTERPRISE) 000-XXXXXXXX

DAMNED SUNGMIN IS SO DAMNED.

 

“Hey kid! Do u wanna get into the bus or  not?”

 

P/s : do u think i should make chaptered fic ? ugh i donno :/