= 1 =

My First Sooyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was hot at the resort. The ten families have been too absorbed in basking in the sun. But Abby wasn't having fun.

She was in her bikini and a towel in her hand. "Why does it feel too hot?" she told herself.

"Well, maybe because the sun is up?" said Keith who was standing beside her. He was already in his board shorts, ready to jump into the water anytime.

Abby looked up at him and shook her head. "You could go ahead if you want to. I'll just sit on one of the benches," she said.

"What fun is going to a resort if you're not even gonna swim?!" said Keith following her down the steps to the pool side.

"I'll have fun watching you guys and taking pictures instead," amiled Abby.

"Whatever. Suit yourself. Call me when Okasian hyung arrives," said Keith running off to the pool.

Abby and her family are back to Korea and enjoying a vacation with family friends who were also from America, Kim Alexander's, He invited his friends' own families, including those from Cohort and HiLite. Abby has met some of them from the past years she's been on a vacation but this was the first time she's spend a 3-day break with them away from the city.

But Okasian wasn't there yet. Their moms and wives were there but the guys from the labels haven't arrived yet. Keith Ape said Okasian was recording something with Paoalto, G2, Sway.D and Bfree. The only ones with them were Jay Allday, Bryan Chase, Huckleberry P and Coke Jazz. And none of them were people Abby was close with.

Abby still felt hot, incredibly hot, she couldn't understand it. Surely it wasn't because of the sun. She just got out. She decided to get her phone and take some pictures. She wasn't that good with photography but she certainly loved how she was able to capture moments especially with friends. Keith invited her into the water and said yes.

Keith was closest to Okasian and Abby loved him as well. She was older than him by 4 months but they treated each other as if they were twins. She wasn't always in Korea or able to talk to him but whenever they would meet, they just caught up wherever they ended the last time they were together. He had a fierce and cool and I-don't-give-a- attitude but he was really a kid at heart.

After a few minutes, Abby got out of the water and sat on the edge. Keith was floating near her, hands grabbing her legs. "When will you guys come back here?" he asked.

"I don't know. Probably next summer."

"What if I just hit you up once I get to America? You're in the same city as Jiyoung hyung, right?"

"Yeah. We're neighbors. But he barely stays there when he's in the US."

"I don't care. I'll hit you up. Take me around."

"Sure, Keith. Anytime. Are you going to work there soon?"

"Yeah. I got a project with hyung."

"You guys really are inseparable, huh?"

"Of course. You know. I never told you. But I always wondered how you and hyung became friends."

"Why is that?"

"Because you're miss perfect and innocent and hyung's crazy."

"Well, we were neighbors. Her mom and my mom are kinda like bestfriends. He dated my older sister back when they were in high school. He was popular with the KTown kids for being the worst teen in the city. But he was cool. He always looked out for me."

"Isn't it awkward that he dated your sister and you all are still friends?"

"I don't know. But I never heard them argue about it before. You see them now. They just laugh it out."

"Didn't you ever like him?"

"Huh? No. I don't think so."

"But you're close."

"Close eno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter