Story 1 - Demon On The Loose

exodemons- short stories

Screaming is what started this. Everything has been fine for months, but not this time. He doesn't know what triggered such an outburst, they tried to stop him. They all did; his friends, the security guards, even the manager himself. No one could stop him. 

The only thing they could do what help those he encountered. Most were already dead, others in critical condition, and the ones that weren't hurt as bad and could get out of the building, what would they say when they called the police. What would happen then? No one would believe what they say. They'd all be locked up in the psych ward. If someone did come they would be dead too. 

No one knew it was coming. Not even himself. He thought he had finally learned to control whatever was inside him since birth. But they're is only one thing that can stop him now. The only thing that has ever worked to make him stop. The only thing he truly loved most in this world. But she wouldn't come, she can't come. Not anymore. It's not that she's had enough or that she's unreachable. She's extremely reachable. It's just that, well, she's dead. Because of him. Because of one of his outbursts. She was so sure that time she could stop him but she thought wrong. 

The only thing now that can stop him is himself. He has to want to stop. A demon of his caliber isn't easy to stop. 

They'll have to figure out something soon, and fast, if they want to live. If he wants to live.