Chapter 3

Dreams Only Last For A Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After begging a bit, Wheein accepted to take Solar’s shift on Friday. Moonbyul had to promise to buy her a lot of food though, but it was something she was willing to do.

 

They left her house soon after because both had things to take care of, but first Solar and her exchanged numbers so they could meet and talk a bit more about what they would do. If they wanted to make it seem real they needed to get to know each other more.

 

A day had passed and Moonbyul was once again at home. This time Hwasa was there too. Both had the day off and all they planned on doing was sit on the couch and catch up on tv shows.

 

Moonbyul looked at her phone, opening and closing the text messages. She knew she had to text Solar, but she felt awkward doing it. Maybe she was working and she would bother her. With a sigh she left the phone on the table and looked at her friend.

 

“Should you be eating that much chocolate?” She asked while raising an eyebrow “You are in the middle of promoting your new single.” She was all for Hwasa eating whatever she wanted, but her manager always scolded Moonbyul for not controlling her at home. As if she was her babysitter.

 

Hwasa scoffed and kept eating. “It’s my day off, I can eat whatever I want. Besides, my fans like my body how it is.” She turned to Moonbyul and smiled playfully. “I know you like it too, don’t think I haven’t noticed how you look at my .”

 

Moonbyul opened and closed , blushing. Well, she did have a great body.

 

“It’s not my fault you like to walk around the house in just your underwear!” she muttered.

 

Hwasa snorted. “Yeah, sure, that’s the only moment you look at me.”

 

Moonbyul glared at her, frowning. “You are enjoying this, aren’t you?”

 

“What can I say? I like knowing people appreciate me, boys and girls.” She smirked and then ate another piece of chocolate.

 

“You are ridiculous.”

 

“Whatever, you love me.”

 

“Only god knows why…”

 

Hwasa winked, making Moonbyul laugh. It was pretty usual for them to bicker like that on a daily basis. It was part of her relationship and it never got old. In fact, Moonbyul missed it every time Hwasa was away because of her music shows. Not that she would ever admit it.

 

“Anyway, what’s up with staring at your phone like a lost puppy? You are starting to look like Wheein.” Hwasa asked.

 

“What? I don’t look like a…” She stopped and rolled her eyes. She already knew it was a lost cause. “I’m thinking about texting Solar, but I don’t know what to say to her.” She replied honestly.

 

It took a few seconds for Hwasa to get what Moonbyul was saying, but she widened her eyes the instant moment she got it.

 

“Oh, right! Wheein told me you met her!”

 

“Yeah, both dropped by yesterday.”

 

“And how was she?” Hwasa asked curiously, leaving the chocolate on the table and getting closer to her friend.

 

“I don’t know, nice I guess.”

 

Hwasa narrowed her eyes. “That’s all you are gonna say?”

 

Moonbyul shrugged. “We barely talked, she only was here for an hour or so.”

 

“Such details. Much wow.”

 

“Wait, did you just quote a meme?”

 

“Don’t change the topic. C’mon, you must have a better impression than that. Tell me, is she pretty?”

 

Moonbyul thought about it. Was Solar pretty? Well, she wasn’t ugly, that was obvious.

 

“She has a nice smile.” She said after a few seconds.

 

“Oh god, you are impossible. ‘She has a nice smile’” She repeated mocking her. “If it wasn’t for the girls I’ve seen you with I’d doubt you are into women right now.”

 

Moonbyul pouted slightly. “Give me a break, I was too nervous about her accepting to be my fake girlfriend to focus on whether she is attractive or not.”

 

Hwasa rolled her eyes but seemed to accept the excuse. She patted Moonbyul’s hair with affection. “Okay, but I want more and better information next time. You’ve been warned.”

 

After that they focused on watching the tv again, but it wasn’t long until Moonbyul’s phone buzzed. She took it and saw there’s was an unread text message from Solar. Suddenly feeling a bit nervous, she opened it.

 

“Hi! Are you free today?”

 

Biting her lip, she replied quickly.

 

“Hey. Yes, I am free.” She hesitated and then added “Why?”

 

She only had to wait a coupl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter