Divertion

Mind Over Matter (Kyungsoo's POV)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I don’t like where I am right now.

But because of my girlfriend I am obliged to stay in this position right in front of these unintelligent people in the name of Jaejin and Hanbin – they’re Hana’s and Soomi’s so-called boyfriends. I do not accept neither their way of thinking nor their language. AT ALL. I don’t even know why Hana and Soomi even got attracted to such guys in the first place.

They should learn from Iseul.

Concerning choices in terms of men – perfect men per se.

“I had a great time, man.” The Jaejin guy offered a high five but I just looked at his hand. On the other hand, the Hanbin guy was about to do the same while having his hand over Hana’s waist. I swear such position of his hand signifies a very rude manner toward a woman. Hana is so indiscreet not to know it, she’ll regret it. I know because I am Do Kyungsoo. My thoughts were cut short when I felt my girlfriend’s hand on my arm, giving me a light tap. I gave her a brief stare before turning to the guys again.

“Of course you had a great time. I am present. You’re welcome.” I finally answer just to shut Iseul up from causing me more trouble. But then, I see her slapping her own forehead right after I finished my sentence. “What?” I murmur in confusion. She just shook her head. A hitch of air came out of as she turns to her best friends with a sudden smile. She resembles angry and nagger mothers with such face right now. I don’t like it. I want her to stop.

After she bid goodbye to them, we left the restaurant first. On our way to the parking lot, Iseul starts frowning hard while shooting a devilish glare at me. “Don’t look at me like that. I did not to do anything.” I mutter before she could say anything and I brisk walk to the car first. As I got in, I start the engine right away while she opens the door. “Do Kyungsoo.” She calls out but I just ignore her as I start driving. “Do you know what you just did?” She asks and I jut respond with a scoff.

“Yah—“What do you mean? I didn’t do anything.” I answer back while blinking. “What was what??” She suddenly exclaims and thank God I did not crash the car when I flinched in surprise. She has a very loud voice and I dislike it whenever she would nag. “What do you mean that?” I ask although I already got what she was trying to point out. Perhaps they were the things I said earlier when I excused the both of us to go to the washroom. They were nothing serious but she really looked affected about it, I don’t know why though.

The spank thingy! The. . . the heated up thingy. . . the very very bad girl thingy! What was that? Do you know I have no idea how to show my face to them ever again??” She exclaims. Wow, thank God if that’s the case then. I never want her to meet such guys again, they’re all unintelligent. “Then that is much better. I don’t have to worry anymore that you will turn as stupid as them.” I answer back and I hear her groan. “I’m not kidding! You’re a guy, you should know what those words mean!” She complains and I could not understand why she keeps on shouting when we’re only inches apart in this car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter