FINAL

Sorry (Yunhyeong Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Oppa, are you listening to me?”  You waved your hands in front of your boyfriend’s face as his mind began to wander for the nth time today.  The two of you are having an intimate time together for the longest time since he debuted, because he has been very busy with all the schedules.

“Oh, sorry, jagi, I- I think I am just tired.”  He smiled oh-so-sweetly, flashing his pearly whites, and you couldn’t help but smile back.

“Aww… you must have been really tired oppa.  I mean I was talking to you but it seems like you don’t want to listen to what I was saying.”  You pouted and pretended to be hurt; hoping to make him woo you and to convince you that he was listening and all.  However, to your surprise, Yunhyeong looked at you worriedly and he turned pale.

“W-what – wait, no, jagi, that’s not the case?  What made you think that?”  He questioned you and his eyebrows furrowed, making you crunch your face as you turn against him.

“Oppa, I was just playing on you, why are you so serious?”  You tap his shoulder and he let out a breath, looking relieved more than anything else.  He hugged you by your shoulders and you hugged his waist, resting your head on his chest as he slowly plays with your hair.

“I am sorry, jagi, I know that I should’ve done better to be with you and to spend more time with you.  I am really sorry.”  He kisses your head and you smiled against his chest.

“Don’t worry about that oppa, as long as you’re with me and we are together, I will be fine.”  You assured him and you look up to him before giving him a peck on his lips.  He smiled at you and pushes your head against his chest again for you not to see the guilt and sadness that immediately registered on his face.

“I love you so much, oppa.”  You mumbled against his chest as you waited for his response.  To your dismay, he didn’t reply, however, when you felt his lips on your neck, kissing your sensitive spot, your annoyance suddenly disappeared and you held him, almost not wanting to let go, as you cuddled against each other on your couch for the rest of the night.

You and Yunhyeong have been dating for about two years now.  Honestly, at first, you didn’t really think that you will be his girlfriend – you are just one of his classmates in high school and have been part of the same circle.  When he entered YG, you got so surprised that he communicated with you and that’s when you get to know him better, and eventually decided to be a couple.

Yunhyeong is the sweetest and most loving person that you know in your life.  He is such a good boyfriend, brother, son, and band member.  You see that he is genuine whenever he takes care of you and s.  He also loves his fans so much, he cherishes every gift that they give, and reads each and every fan letter that he receives.  You would sometimes help him out in arranging the gifts in his room and reading out the letters to him, which he thought you will not do because you might be jealous or something.  You will just laugh it off and tell him that you trust him that he will not leave you and that he loves you so much.

Well, that’s what you thought.

You always thought that you and Yunhyeong are perfect for each other.  You thought that the relationship would last for forever despite you and him being away for a few times or despite the schedules that he has as an idol.  You always believe that it will not be a hindrance for you to continue your secret relationship, since, as you both agreed on, love will conquer all and nothing will stop you from being together.

The night when you are cuddled against him on your couch was the first time in your two-year relationship that he didn’t respond to your I love you.  He was always the type to be so cuddly, mushy, and wordy.  He would even say I love you 10000x until you get tired of it.

That night was different.  You almost wanted to not believe yourself that you are having some doubts and questions about his behavior, but you cannot seem to get that off of your head.  He left a few hours before midnight since he said that they have a radio appearance early the next day.  Even before he left the house, you didn’t hear any I love you from him - he just left a kiss on your forehead before sprinting out of the door.

The days went by and you are still in constant communication with each other.  Sending text messages, video calling, face timing, and sending snap chats, just like how you guys do it before.  But, you can still feel that something is different to the point that you almost think it is wrong and unusual.  You are asking yourself if it’s appropriate to ask the question as to why he’s not saying I love you anymore, but fear is taking over and you are afraid as to what he will say, so you just kept it to yourself.  Also, he never fails to communicate with you anyway, so you are still giving him the benefit of the doubt, and always persuading yourself that it is OK, you are still together, and he still loves you.

Days have gone so fast and your 2nd anniversary is just two days away.  You have decided to surprise him and set up a dinner date with him at an exclusive restaurant – with help of the other members.  Donghyuk is the closest to you among all the iKon members, so you talked to him about their schedule and when will Yunhyeong be free.  To your surprise, he is actually free on the day of your anniversary and Yunhyeong personally requested to have that date be reserved as his off; making your heart jump out of your chest.  You gladly talked to Donghyuk about your plans and he was so happy for the two of you and he said that he’ll be able to help you in the best way he can, as well as the other members, if ever you will need one.

The place has already been reserved and it is the restaurant where the two of you had your first date, when he confessed that he likes you.  You two loved the place so much and you realized that you haven’t been there for a while, so this will be the perfect place for the two of you to spend your anniversary.

You step out of the restaurant and dialed his number quickly, too excited to talk to him.

“Annyeong jagi,”  He responded quickly, which made your heart flutter.

“Hello oppa!  How’s your day been?”

“Tiring but I am fine, baby, how about you?  Are you at home already?”  He said as you made your way towards the bus stop, waiting for the bus to arrive.

“I am on my way home, oppa, I am at the bus stop now.”  You said as you sat yourself down on one of the chairs in line.

“Oh, I see, take care okay?  Let me know once you get home.”  He tells you in a caring voice, and you cannot help but smile on how genuine his voice sounded.

“Of course oppa, I will let you know.  Hmm, I am actually calling to ask you if you available this Friday?  I wanted to eat at the restaurant in Myeongd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter