Chap 1: Are We Really In Love?

The Bittersweet Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After the Running Man episodes where Running Man versus X-man, Jong Kook’s relationship with Ji-hyo had been a bit bittersweet. Mainly because his past with Eun Hye had been brought up again and yet he refused to answer anything about it and left everyone in question especially Ji-hyo. Although they have been a secret couple, but he never told Ji-hyo anything about his past with Eun Hye. And to add the bitterness, Ji-hyo get revenge by trying to work closely with Gary even if Gary’s attention was more towards Seolhyun.

After shooting the show, they both confessed their dissatisfaction towards each other which only make them both feeling worst than they already had. Both have been quiet for few days until Jong Kook man up and contacted Ji-hyo again. Of course Ji-hyo was happy since she missed him like crazy. Same goes for Jong Kook. It’s always been the same every time they had a war. Jong Kook will be the one who apologized and contacted Ji-hyo. He loves her too much that it’s not worth maintaining his ego if it only meant he will lose his girl. Besides, he knew Ji-hyo had always been blank and blur regarding other’s feelings.

In the middle of the week when they spent times together, everything looked calm and perfect again especially when Ji-hyo got to cuddle with her boyfriend of her lazy couch. They both didn’t have any schedule on that day so they decided to spend times together alone at Ji-hyo’s house.

“Ji-hyo ah, let’s go out and eat something,” Jong Kook said while brushing Ji-hyo’s hair who was cuddling him.

“A-ni, oppa! I want to stay like this,” she replied without moving her face from Jong Kook’s chest.

“Waeyo? Miss me so much? We won’t be in that war if you didn’t try to get back at me using Gary. You know I can’t deal with that no matter how many times I’ve tried to be patient about it,” Jong Kook teased Ji-hyo.

But instead of answering him, Ji-hyo suddenly bit Jong Kook’s chest so hard.

“Arghhhhh!!! Yah!!! Are you trying to get my milk or what, Ji-hyo ah?” Jong Kook burst out in laughter while enduring the pain.

After letting go of Jong Kook’s chest, Ji-hyo laughed out loud and tried to get free from her boyfriend. But Jong Kook already pushed her to lay down on the couch while Jong Kook hovering her.

“Let me go!!” Ji-hyo shouted, still laughing pushing Jong Kook slightly.

“What? What? Wanna get free? What did you do just now? Do you think I’m a cow? Are you trying to molest me like you did during our early years?”

“Ahahahahah! Oppa! Stop your ert accusation!! I did not try to molest you okay? I will never ever!!!” Ji-hyo defended herself.

“Oh jinja? Then explained what you did just now. What does it called, Song Ji-hyo-ssi?”

“Ahahaha! Well you started first!”

“Me? I was just saying that you miss me. And besides it’s not like I’m saying something untrue. You are obviously missing me so much. Weren’t you? Answer me Song Ji-hyo-ssi!”

Ji-hyo already stopped laughing but kept smiling at Jong Kook.

“N-neh!”

“Come again?”

“N-neh! I miss you! I miss you so much, oppa!”

“Jinja?”

“N-neh!”

“So what did you do to overcome your feelings? You milked me like a cow?” Jong Kook teased with his question only to break their laughter again.

“Ahahahahahah!! You pabo!! I’m not milking you, idiot!!” Ji-hyo cursed at her lover.

“Yah! Did you realize how dangerous is your position now? You know I could strip you just in few seconds!” Jong Kook threatened.

“A-niiiiI!!! Oppa, you better stop thinking dirty!!! Or I’ll kick your ‘baby’!” Ji-hyo threatened back.

“My baby?”

“Your ‘baby’ down there!” Ji-hyo said while motioning with her eyebrows.

“Mwuh? Yah! You.....witch!!!”

“Hahahahaha!! So we are even now, oppa! You stop threatening me and I’ll stop too....”

“Kure! I surrender. Satisfied?”

“N-neh!”

“Now show me how much you miss me,” Jong Kook requested.

Ji-hyo suddenly moved her legs and wrapped it around Jong Kook’s waist. She also hugged Jong Kook tighter that their face was now an inch distanced.

“What about you, oppa? Did you miss me?” Ji-hyo questioned her boyfriend with her y voice.

“......Very......” Jong Kook answered, whispery.

“.....Prove it....”

Ji-hyo was hinting about kissing her and Jong Kook didn’t have any objection to that since he had planned it out earlier. Their lips slowly connected while their tongue started to savor their feelings and loves towards each other in their cavern.

“.....I love you, Ji-hyo ah....” Jong Kook said after breaking their kiss.

“.....I love you too, oppa....”

And their romantic moments were spoiled by Ji-hyo’s empty stomach that started growling. Both of them were laughing out loud because of that.

“And someone said she didn’t want to eat,” Jong Kook teased Ji-hyo.

“I did not say I didn’t want to eat. I said I don’t want to go out.”

“Kure! So should I cook for you then?”

“You? Cook? Andwae! Andwae! You’re gonna make me eating foods that you like, and that’s a boring food. Let’s just ordered for delivery, oppa.”

“Yah! I’m a good cook okay?”

“Yes, I’m sure you are. But only for your stomach. Come on, oppa! Let’s not waste time and order now! I’m starving!” Ji-hyo whined.

“Fine!!”

They ordered for delivery and waited for it to arrive.

 

Once the foods arrived, Jong Kook and Ji-hyo started to eat and enjoy the food. They also kept chatting about each other’s life while eating the foods.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter