Chapter 1

Love At First Sight (Xiuchen fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YAH XIUMIN DID YOU STEAL MY EYELINER?!” Baekhyun stormed into the classroom, scanning the room to find his best friend. Once he finds who he was looking for and marched towards him before getting stoppedby a giant elf. That’s right it was Chanyeol. He was part of the Kai and Sehun group which was with the bully and player. Chanyeol was also a bully for who knows what the reason was. Anyway back to the story…

“Why would you need eyeliner, diva? You’re beautiful just the way you are.” Chanyeol sang in the end in a jokey kind of way. Baekhyun blushed a deep crimson of red before he glared towards the giant.

“Go away Chanyeol before I make you.” Baekhyun threatened. Chanyeol smirked.

“Aww you’re blushing. Does the little diva have feelings for me?” Chanyeol said while pinching Baekhyun’s cheeks. Baekhyun slapped his hands before glaring intensely. Chanyeol put his hands in a surrending mode before he stepped back slowly. Baekhyun held his head high before leaving towards Xiumin, punching Xiumin’s arm before scolding him for not backing him up and was just watching him with a smirking face.

Soon the bell rang and classes had begun when suddenly a handsome man came into the room behind the teacher. The guy took everyone’s attention especially Xiumin’s. “Class, I would like for you to meet the new student, Kim Jongdae please welcome him nicely.” The teacher announced. Soon the known to be Kim Jongdae bowed 90 degrees.

“Annyonghaseyo I’m Kim Jongdae but you can call me Chen. Please look after me.” Chen introduced. The teacher smiled brightly towards him.

“Great now that we got that done with…” The teacher trailed off before looking around the classroom only to stop at the empty seat near Xiumin. “You can sit next to Xiumin over there! Put your hand up Xiumin.” She told Chen. Once Xiumin put his hand up Chen immediately went to his seat.

In the middle of the lesson Xiumin leaned over towards Chen before speaking. “Hey I’m Xiumin nice to meet you.” Xiumin whispered. Chen rolled his eyes at him.

“I don’t care.” Chen stated before leaning back on his chair.

“Rude.” Xiumin muttered while pouting but couldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter