Drabbles 24

OHANA!

 

"Baba?" Little Jongin looked up to his father

"Yes munchkins?" Yifan smiled as he looked down to his son. He held his hand tightly as they walk on the streets on their way home.

"If I will be a doctor when I grow up would that be ok?" The little boy asked

"Ofcouse Nini." Yifan said.

"Ok" the boy smiled.

Yifan laughed.

His oldest son is really cute. He and sehun are really a bit different. Jongin's the jolly one who always have those wonderful ideas that he wanted to share.

"Baba?"

"Yes?"

"I want to be a pilot." He spread his other arm and pretend as if he was flying.

"Whatever you want munchkins. Baba is ok with that"
Yifan ruffled Nini's hair.

"Really? Did you know, Sehunnie wants to be a vampire! Is that ok?"

Yifan couldnt help but laughed at his son's cuteness.

"But I know Sehunnie loves to build lego city."
The little boy smiled.

"So he's going to be an architect then?"

"What's is that? Do they build lego city too?" The boy curiously asked.

"No, but they're the reason why we have houses and buildings" The father explained.

"I'll ask hunnie, if he wants to be awrtetic" the little boy said.
"But i think he still wants to be a vampire or a t-rex"
He giggled.


Yifan burst out laughing. His kids are truly imaginative.

 

 

 

 








"Ohhh awesome!!!"the 5  and half year old Sehun said, voice filled with so much amazement.

"Baba? When will that be finish?" Jongin asked.

"In awhile boys. Just making sure this is safe"


"Aye aye! Sir!" Both of them salute at their father.

"Nini? Hun?" There mother suddenly called.

"Mamaaaa!" They both squealed.

Their mother went to take baby sophie for her checkup.

"What are you doing here in the garden? And where's your father?" Junhee asked her boys.

"He's up in the tree!" Sehun grinned.

"What?!" The mother exclaimed.

"He's making a tree house." Nini smiled.

 



"Tadaaaah" Yifan grinned as he showed his masterpiece to his two boys.

"It's pretty fan," junhee complimented.

"They've been bugging me to have one since Chanyeol made one for Kyungie" Yifan smiled at his wife.

"Ohh!!!! Can i go up now? Can i?" Sehun excitedly asked.

"Sure..." Yifan.

"Just be careful ok?" Junhee reminded them

Sehun grabbed his brother's arms and drag him up their tree house.

"Can sophie come up here aswell?"

"When she gets older Hunnie" the mother said.



 




"Give it back to me you dummy!" Jongin glared at the older kid from his school.

The kid took his lunchbox. He's been looking forward to taste the food his mama prepared.

"Give us money" the older chubby kid said.

"Money? What money? Money is not allowed" Jongin said.

"We will eat your lunch then"

He glared and was about to push the older kid when he heard his brother shouted.

"Yaaah!! Why are you bothering my brother again huh?" Sehun approached them.

"We're taking his lunch" the chubby boy proudly said.

"You're such a bad kid. I'll tell principal Cho." Sehun threatened.
"And return Jonginie's lunch" Sehun demanded.

"Are you fighting with me Sehun."

"No! I'm asking you to return my brother's lunch box."

"If not? What will you do huh?" The older kid pushed Sehun.

Sehun pushed him back. The older kid lost his balance and fell down at the ground.

"Leave my brother alone and stop bullying other kids." Sehun said.

Jongin was stunned on how fearless his brother is.
Sehun dragged him away from the group.
But before they could walk away, something hit Sehun's head.

The older kid was already standing on his feet with smug look on his face. His friends beside him was shocked of what he did.

He throws a big stone at Sehun.

Jongin eyes widens.

Though he could feel something hurting on his head the little Yifan still glared at the older boy and was about to go against the older.

"YOU HURT MY BROTHER!" But Jongin shouted and run towards the boy instead
Before the boy could even run away. Jongin jump on  to him and bit his arms.


The teachers whose passing by then heard a loud scream coming from the older boy.

 

 



"Mr. Im. Please calm down and have a seat."
Principal Cho said.

"No! That kid should be kicked out of this school."
He points at Nini whose sitting on a chair.
He's not crying nor scared. Just sitting there in front of the shouting man, the chubby kid he bit and Principal Cho.

He's patiently waiting for his baba.

"Mr. Im, as a matter of fact your child was the one who started the fight. He took Jongin's lunch." President Cho inform.

"Yes it's true!" Jongin agreed with his little arms raised above.

"My boy would not do that." Mr. Im insisted.

"Mr. Im, we have an evidence. We need to suspend your son for 3 days. Bullying is against our school rules. Plus he hurt someone." Principal Cho said referring to little Sehun who's in the clinic at that moment.

"That kid bit my son. Wouldn't it be enough to suspend him aswell" pointing his index finger to little Jongin.

"Mr. Im...."

"Jongin.." someone suddenly barged in at the Principal's office.

A very good looking tall man, wearing his usual office attire rushed towards Jongin.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt?" The father knelt while checking Jongin's face and arms.

"I'm ok baba" Nini smiled.

"Thank God! We need to see your brother." He lifted his eldest son into his arms.

"Hey Mister. Your son bit my....Mr.Wu" Mr. Im's eyes widens when he recognized the man.

"Kyuhyun..is that the kid who bullied and hurt my twins?" Yifan asked with his serious cold stare.

"Sadly yes. Mr. Wu but he will be subject to a 3 day suspension, and remedial classes for a week as a detention so you dont have to worry. The school will handle this matter." Principal Cho explained.

"Mr. Im? Am i right?"

The man lowered his gazed. The fearless man earlier was turn into a scaredy cat infront of Yifan.

"You need to teach your son some manners Mr. Im. My sons are very willing to share if your boy ask properly.
I could actually pressed charges not to your son but to you instead if ever something happens to my youngest son. Not to boost about my power but I can do it.
Yet I won't waste my money and time to you. Make your son a better boy instead."
Yifan said.

Yifan nodded at Principal Cho before walking straight towards the door.




On his way to the clinic. He dialled his secretary's number in his phone.

"Hi, Jonghyun. Remember that proposal of the printing and publication company? Yeah the one I signed yesterday. Please shred the contract i signed. Cancel the agreement. Will find someone who's more well mannered. Thank You." And ended the call


"You're scary Baba" Jongin said. His head is resting in his father's shoulder.

"Really? Baba's just protecting you." Yifan answered
"Are you sure you're fine?"

"Yes." He smiled.
"But hunnie. He's hurt" he pouted.

"Mama's with him now at the clinic. She went there first to check for Hunnie."

"I bit him baba." He proudly whispered at his father.

"Oh really?"

"You know i'm a werewolf." Little nini grinned.
 

 


"Baba! Nini" Sehun waved when he saw them

He's sitting beside his Mama.

"Are you ok baby?" His father asked when he sat beside them.

Hun nodded and smiled.

"He got a big bump on his head. As per the doctor nothing serious." Junhee with her teary eyes.

"I'm strong Mama, no need to cry. I'm not dizzy either." Sehun assured her with his two tiny thumbs up.

Junhee smiled and kissed Sehun's forehead.
She did the same to Jongin.

"You two are brave. You stood up for each other.
Protect each other." Yifan said.

"Coz Baba said if we're right we should fight for the right." Jongin said.

"What if it's left?" Sehun innocently asked.
Should we fight for the left?"

There parents burst out laughing.










"What's this?" Yifan asked his wife beside him.

They're having there family dinner at Jongin's restaurant.

"The twins have something for you."

"What are they planning huh?" He asked Luhan and Kyungsoo.

"We dont actually know too baba" Kyungie answered

"Ahem"

The he saw his pretty daughter standing in front of them and the other customers with a wireless mic in her hand.

"Hi Everyone! Well, we're going to ruin your dinner for the mean time..just kidding. My brothers have something for that wonderful man sitting over there. Yeah That's my handsome father and that's his wife sitting beside him. They're such a perfect couple." Their daughter smiled.

"I'm Sophie by the way. Before i give this mini stage to my brothers. I would like to greet my father, a happy happy Birthday. Shēngrì kuàilè baba!" Sophie sweetly smiled.

Yifan chuckled. He's lucky to have such a charming daughter. He's trying to suppressed the tears in his eyes.

"Baba, you know how much i love you and mama, right? Thank You for giving me the chance to pursue my dreams. I know how much you hate it but still you agreed. I'll be fine there. I promised" She walked towards him to give him a hug.

"Wo ai ni baba! Ài nǐ yī shēng yī shì."
(I love you Baba, love you forever). She said.

"Wo ye ai ni xiao gōngzhu"(i love you too, little princess) Yifan respond.



Then they heard a strum of guitar.

It was Chanyeol and Yixing.
And that two oldies still as talented as they were during their younger years.

A voice then started singing...

(Please play "Not All Heroes Wear A Capes by Owl City")


🎶Jongin: He doesn't fight crime
Or wear a cape
He doesn't read minds
Or levitate

🎶Sehun: But every time my world needs saving
He's my Superman
Some folks don't believe in heroes
'Cause they haven't met my dad


Yifan cant help the tears in his eyes when he finally saw his twins singing in that mini stage.

When they were just kids, back then they gave him a birthday card whom they proudly made.
Little Jongin's card who's full of drawings of chickens and Sehun's with dragon and fairies and princess.
They will always say that their artistic talent came from him.


🎶Jongin: And you could say he's a man of few words
But he talks a lot within
Sehun: And even though' we're a little taller now
We still look up to him

The twins grinned at their father.

The twins then both did a duet for the chorus

🎶JI/SH: He built me a house in the arms of a tree
He taught me to drive and to fight and to dream
When he looks in my eyes I hope he can see that
My dad's a hero to me.

"Wo ai ni Baba!" Jongin smiled

"Wo ai ni" Sehun repeated.

Yifan stood up and approached his twins.

"You dont need to do this." Yifan said with tears in his eyes.

"Sophie's idea. And it's a great one" Jongin said as he hugged his father.

"You know how much Mama loves suprises right? We're her kids" Sehun laughed and hugged his father too.
"Love you so much Baba"

"It runs in the blood. You surely got that from your mom." Yifan said

"We got your artistic talent dad. No worries" Jongin laughed

"Are you mocking me kid?" Yifan frowned.

"Happy birthday Baba" Sophie suddenly shouted and run towards the three men in her wonderful life.

"You're the mastermind huh?" Yifan kissed her forehead.

"Not actually. You know who it is" she grinned.

"Smile" junhee said with a camera on her hand.

"I love you babe" Yifan said and smiled.

"All for you my fanfan." Junhee winked.


The customers and other restaurant crews clap for that heart warming moment.
 

 



A/N:

A belated birthday Chapter for Wu Yifan


Xoxo












A Very very Short drabble


"Baba?"

But his baba is still looking in his phone with a serious look on his face. He looks like Red from that angry birds movie.

"Where are they? They're taking so long." His baba mumbled to himself.

"Baba!!" He said it loudly this time while tugging the sleeve of his father's shirt.

"Yeh hunnie?" His father finally looked at him.

"Mama said we wait here. You dont need to worry. You know Jongin going to poo poo and it thometimes taking forever so we should wait. Ok baba?" The little Yifan smiled.

"Ok!" Yifan smiled at his youngest and ruffled his hair.

"Baba? What ith that?" The four year old ask pointing at the drinks the group of high schools kids were holding.

"Ah, that's bubble tea." Yifan answered.

"Bubble tea? Does it have a bubble on it?" Sehun curiously asked.

"Not the bubbles you usually play with. It's a bubble you can eat."

"Oh! Can i have one?" He asked his father with a grin.

"But Mama said no sweets before dinner."

"Ohh! Yeth!" Hunnie pouted.

Yifan sighed and stood up.

"Will buy one but dont tell your Mama ok?" Yifan said.

"Yeth! I promise! Pinky thwear!" Sehun excitely held up his little pinky.
 



"One chocolate bubble milk tea" the cashier handed the cup to Yifan.

"Her you go Hunnie." Yifan put the straw, knelt down and give it to Little Sehun

Sehun's eyes are sparkling with delight. He's so awed with the sight of the bubble milk tea.
It's like the most wonderful drink he'd ever seen in his life.
He immediately drink it the moment his hand touched the cup

"So what do you think?" Yifan chuckled.
His youngest seem so engrossed with the bubble tea.

Little Sehun grinned.
"Amazing!" He exclaimed.
"This ith my favorite now Baba! I love bubble tea."

"Glad you like it. But your Mama wouldnt like the fact that i let your drink this."

"I wont tell Baba" sehun whispered.

Yifan chuckled.

"You're so cute Hunnie-ah"

"I'm a big boy not cute" he pouted.







Kisses :-*