iv. Party

OHANA!

*******TADAAH!!!!! ENJOY! ^^ (No Sekai here tho)************

 

 

"No Byun Baekhee, I wont go to that party"

"But Junnie! Please this will be for  my future" Baekhee, Junhee's bestfriend, begged.

"Psh,if i know you just wanted to flirt with your crush."

"Com'on Jun. This will be my last chance to be notice by Park Chanyeol. If this night won't do well then i'll move on" Baekhee said.

"Eyy you've been saying that everytime we stalked Chanyeol" Junhee glared at her.

"Please please! Junnie. I'll treat you at Pumpkins Cafe for the whole week!"

"You'll buy me a one whole strawberry cheesecake and Sungmin oppa's Pumpkin cake?" Junhee grinned

"You'll get fat Choi Junhee. But yes, yes i will." Baekhee said so desperate.
"Ok then. When will that be?" Junhee smiled.

"Oh i love you Junhee" Baekhee squealed and hugged her bestfriend.

 

 



"You look...." Junhee said eyeing Baekhee
"Seductive?" Baekhee smirked

She's wearing a see-through white shirt and a highwaist short shorts.

"Shameless" Junhee snorted.

"Yah! But you, my dear junie. You look hot"

While for Junhee she's wearing black halter crop top and a ripped jeans.

"You forced me to wear this" Junhee pouted
"You don't have a choice. Besides you look great with that. This party is full of popular girls and boys in the University. We need to stand out" Baek said.

"It's just you who need to stand out in crowd not me." Junhee frowned at her bestfriend.

"Oh com'on Junnie dont be so  old-fashioned" baekhee said.

"Baek? Junhee? What are you doing here?"

"Oh my, Minseok Unnie, you're here too?" Baekhee said.

"Well I'm with Jongdae, I never know that he's chanyeol's friend."

"I'll seriously punch that guy. Why didn't he tell me." baekhee frowned.

"Because you'll surely bug him once you knew that he and your so called one true love are friends."
Junhee said

"I hate you Junhee"  Baek glared.

"Com'on there are lots of food on the pool area. This dude is seriously rich." Minseok

"Indeed. I'll surely have a good future" Baekhee squealed.
"But no one is richier than our Choi Junhee"

"I'm not!" Junhee said.

"Yeah you're not. You're family just love attending charity events. And your brother just love collecting luxury cars right?" Baekhee said.

"And they just love living in the high class neighborhood in Gangnam" Minseok grinned.

"Yah! It's my dad's wealth not mine." Junhee pouted.

"You and Siwon oppa were the heirs though." Baekhee said matter of factly.

 




"Nice party Park!" One from the senior year shouted.

"Yah, Chanyeol does your parents know you'll be using this house to throw a party?" Yixing asked

"Ofcourse. They are not staying in this house anymore and this is the perfect venue for my birthday party"  Chanyeol answered.

"How many house does your family seriously have Park Chanyeol?" Chen asked.

"Not as much as our dear friend here, right Wu Yifan?" Chanyeol grinned patting Kris back.

"Shut up! The dj's great where did you find that one?" Kris asked.

"Oh he's one of Heechullie noona's dj in her bar."

"And she agreed that you'll hire one?" Chen asked

"Well with the little help from Hangeng hyung."

"Kim Jongdae!!!" Someone shouted chen's name.

"Am I that popular?" Chen asked then turned his back to find who called his name.

"You're not dude. It's your girlfriend" Chanyeol laughed.

"And she's with her friends. The girl who have a crush on Chanyeol and the freshmen council president"  Yixing said.

"What is that your holding Kim jongdae?" Minseok asked

"Nothing honey"
And jongdae put down the beer he was holding earlier.

"Don't you dare drink Jongdae  or else." Minseok glared.

"Let him be Minnie. it's my birthday." Chanyeol said.

"Oh shut up Park. You can tolerate alcohol as for this dino here, he cant." She glared  at the birthday boy.

"Never though that a council president would come to this kind of party" Yixing smiled at Junhee.
Junhee shyly smiled at him.

"Happy Birthday Chanyeol" Baekhee cheerfully greeted.

"Ahmm, thanks." Chanyeol smiled at Baekhee

"I'm Wu Yifan" kris suddenly approached Junhee and raised his hand for a handshake.

"Ohhh did he seriously introduce his self using his real name?" Chen said.
"He did!" Yixing laughed.
"Shut up" kris glared at his friends then look back at Junhee again.
"So you are?"

Junhee's face suddenly turned red.


A tall handsome guy was asking her name.



Seriously!



Baekhee suddenly nudged her.

"Ah, I'm Junhee, Choi Junhee" she finally said then reach out her hand to accept the handshake.


"Pretty name just like you" he said with his gummy smile.

"Ohh no, he smiled too! The cold city guy is smiling" chen burst out laughing but he stop when minseok smacked his back.

"The worst thing of all is, did he just said some picked up lines to Miss President?" Yixing smirked.

"Yah! You two!" Kris glared at them again.
"Don't mind them they are all stupid, would you want some drink?"

"Ah no, no it's ok" junhee shakes her head.

"She said she's thirsty a while ago" baekhee grinned.

Junhee throws a dagger look to her bestfriend.

Oh it seems that her bestfriend will be the lucky one tonight. Baekhee thought

"Let's get some drinks there." Kris said to Junhee.
"Ah ok, sure" junhee shyly smiled.
And then the two started walking away from the group.

"She got lucky!" Baekhee pouted.

"It's ok Baek, you'll have your chance next year" minseok whispered at her and laughed.

"I hate you too Minseok Unnie"

Minseok just patted her back.

"Babe would you like to dance?" Chen asked.

" I thought you would never asked" Minseok said.

The two then went to the wide garden, where the DJ's booth was located, and join the crowd of students who were dancing on the loud music.

Yixing immediately followed them.


Then it became awkward.


This will be her chance to talked to her crush yet she run out with words to say.

When she was about to open Chanyeol suddenly speak.

"Would you like to dance too?" Chanyeol asked

Did he just asked her to dance?

Oh my gosh!!!!

PARK CHANYEOL ASKED HER TO FREAKING DANCE!!!

She was just looking at Chanyeol.


She was so dumbfounded with the invitation.



"Hey, are you ok Baekhee?" Chanyeol asked again.

"Ah i'm fine. Wait you know my name?"
Baek asked

"Huh? Ahm ehm. Didn't you tell me your name earlier?"

Did she? Why can't she remember?

"So will you dance with me?"

"Ah yeah ofcourse. How can i say no to the one who has a birthday right now" Baek smiled.

"Well then let's go" Chanyeol smiled at her too.

I got lucky too Choi Junhee. Baekhee said to herself.

 

 

 

A/N

Well, since i can't sleep due to my freaking toothache. I decide to edit and post this one. ^^ 

The party where it all started, featuring ChanBaek, ChenMin and XingXing. Not much Krisho here right? I tried my best!! 

 

Love lots :-*