Lovers In Paris

OHANA!

 

 

Junhee was making breakfast when she felt Yifan's arms wrapped around her waist.
His chin resting on her shoulder.

"Good Morning Mister!" She greeted.

Yifan kissed her cheeks as an answer.

"Bacon and waffles with strawberries?" She asked.

"Hmmm Yummy!" He chuckled.

"I know right!" She giggled.

"Babe..."

"Yes?"

"Do you want to go to Paris?" Yifan asked.

"Paris? Why?"

"Business. And this fashion company invited me for a product launching." Yifan said as he showed her an invitation.

"Wow! Really? But it will bore me" she pouted.
"I hate gatherings."

"But I don't want to leave you here in our house alone. You can tour Paris if you want just come with me please. Just for 3 days" the husband plead.

Junhee placed the cooked waffles on a plate before facing Yifan.
They've been a married couple for 3months now and Yifan's a bit more clingy.

"I can be your stylist" she smiled.

"Is that a yes then?" He grinned.

"But you promised me first that we'll tour Paris together ok? We'll visit eiffel tower together?"
Junhee held out her pinky finger.

"I'll marry you in Paris again if you want!" He smirked.

"That's too much Yifan." She glared.
"One wedding is enough."

"Oh nothing is enough when it comes with my love for you babe." Yifan pulled her for a hug.

"Cheesy" she chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 



"You're so handsome" Junhee grinned as she fixed Yifan's neck tie.

"Are you sure you'll be fine here in the hotel? You can come with me at the venue. There's a nearby shopping center there." Yifan said.

"I'll be fine here. Though i'll be missing you for sure, but I can manage." She faked a sad face.

Yifan sighed.
"Now this makes me want to stay here with you"

"I'm just kidding. I'll be ok here Fan. Just enjoy the night.Go get another business partners and be more richer." Junhee laugh 

"Just kidding but buy me some sweets on your way back here in the hotel" she smiled.

"I'll be back immediately." Yifan said.

"Don't worry Mr. Yifan Wu. I'm very much familiar with Paris" Junhee said and grabbed the specs that was placed on top of the vanity table and hand it to Yifan.

 


Yifan wore the glasses.
"Do I look decent?" He asked.

"You look hot" she whispered and giggled.

"Ahh don't say that now Junhee" Yifan smirked.

"Later Mr.Wu" Junhee said. She tiptoed and give a peck on her husband's lips.

"I Love you babe" Yifan sweetly murmured on her ears.

"I Love you too, fan"

 

 



Yifan's too tired from his endless talking with some of his new business partners.
Though it's too draining he's still proud that it was a productive night for him.

He went out of that crowded venue to finally get some air.

Women from high society are ogling as he walk infront of them.
Well who wouldn't? He's like a fashion model who walk out of a fashion magazine.
(Thanks to his beautiful stylist)

But Yifan didn't even took a glance nor answer every quetions they have. The only thing in his mind at that moment is to finally go home and have some quality time with his lovely wife.


He dialled her number on his phone.

["I bought some ice cream!"]
A squealing Junhee answered his call.

"You went out?" He asked

["There's a café on the ground floor. I'm hungry."]

"I'm on my way out of the venue. I'll buy something for dinner. What do you want?"
Yifan ask.

["You?"]
Yifan widely grin as he listen to his wife's giggles

"Stop with the sweets now babe. You're getting a bit hyper." He scolded.

 

 

 



Junhee has already taken a ton of selfies while waiting for her husband to come back.
She's glad that they had a great view of the Eiffel towel from their hotel room so she can have a beautiful background on her photos.

"Last one!" She whined as she scooped the last spoonful of icecream on the container.
"Where are you now?" She said as she typed it on her cellphone.

"I miss you!" She mumbled as she stares at the night veiw and city lights of Paris.

"Am I an obsessed wife now? But we're still considered as newlywed since we're just 3 month old couple, right? So it's still normal to miss him this much though we're always seeing each other everyday?" Junhee frowned.

"I'm a crazy woman!" she said and slumped her body on the bed.

Then a knock on the door draw her away from her nonsense grumble.

"FanFan" Junhee shrieked
She clambered out of the bed and run towards the door.

"Who are you?" She asked though she knew it's her husband.

"Room service" the voice from the other side of the door said.

She opened the door with a grin on her face.

A smiling man wearing a glasses, a blue suit and a red necktie was standing in front of her.

"Are you delivering my order?" She chuckled.

"I am your order!" Yifan smirked.

She throw herself to Yifan to give him a tight hug.

"Fanfan!" She mumbled.

"You're so clingy and childish nowadays."
Yifan laughed.
He then heard a whine from her.

"But sweet." He said.

"Must be because we're in Paris" she whispered

He hoisted her up and carried Junhee to their bed.

"City of Love" Yifan said.


 





"Smile Yifan" Junhee said while holding a camera. She was facing it to her husband to capture a photo of him

"I'm not the scenery babe." He said.

"You're my main subject and the scenery is just my background." She said.
But the man is still in his cold poker face.

"You're one big grumpy giant today." She pouted.

"What?" The husband is frowning.

"You're not even smiling." She stomp her foot.

"Now you seriously look childish with that face." He laughed.

"I don't like you!" She turn her back against him and started walking.

Yifan shakes his head and laughed.
"Cute"


"I don't like you today Yifan. I seriously don't" she looked back and shouted with a pout still visible in her beautiful face.
Then she continued walking away from him.


"Do you want to eat macarons?" He asked.

She stops walking and faced him.

He smirked.

"Two boxes" she glared.

"How about one branch of Ladurée in Seoul owned by you?" he asked while walking towards her direction.

"Too much! Two boxes is enough" Junhee answered.
"And I still don't like you."

"Then how will i make my wife like me again?" Yifan asked when he was infront of her.

She pouted her lips and placed her finger on it.

"뽀뽀?" Yifan smiled.

She cutely grinned at her husband.

"Cutie!" Yifan said.

"오빠 사랑해!" She giggled. (**Cue Eun Tak**)

"You never called me oppa! It's the first time" he chuckled.

"You don't like it?" She asked.

"너무 좋아!" He tucked her loose hair behind her ear.

"Now let's buy that macarons" She grabbed his arms and drag him.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

♡ Bonus 

 





Junhee and Yifan were spending their weekend inside their cozy home.

 Yifan eyes were focused on the basketball game that was currently showing on their television.
Junhee on the other hand keeps on fidgeting with her fingers. She will sigh loudly after looking at the clock plastered on their living room wall.


And the husband could not concentrate on the game because of that.

"Do you want to go outside?" Yifan asked.

"Huh?" Junhee looked at him.

Yifan chuckled with her cute confused face.

"Stop staring at the clock. We still have three more hours before the result." He said.

"I know that you're  smart Fan, I know that you'll be on the list. But still i'm so anxious about this. What if they mess up? What if...."

Yifan leaned closer and kissed Junhee to shut .

"I can try again next semester if ever i will not be on the list. But i doubt. So don't worry that much ok?" he grinned.

Junhee, still with her red cheeks, nodded.



Minutes later.

Yifan was still focus and enjoying the game when he felt a sudden touch.

He glanced at his wife whose hands was softly caressing his arms.

The husband chuckled.
"I said Stop worrying"

Junhee looked at him again with a pouting face.
"I-I'm not."


"You are. You suddenly grabbed my arms. You're like that when nervous." The husband joked.

"Coz I'm nervous." She glared.
"This is for your master's degree in business. You need to pass the exam."

"I'll pass Junnie, don't worry. Ok?" Yifan chuckled.
"You've got a smart and handsome husband here you know"

"Why aren't you even nervous?" She frowned.

"I've got my lucky charm here beside me." He grinned and pulled her closer to him.
"Stop pouting now. Well have some ice cream later!"


"And chicken" she said.

"Call!"
 

 

 




"Babe! Babe!" Junhee squealed while holding her cellphone. She was shaking Yifan who's dozing off on  the sofa.

"Why?" Yifan groaned.

"Get up! Get up!" Junhee trying to pull his arms.

"Kiss" Yifan said with a pouty lips.

But instead of a kiss Yifan got a hard pinched on his cheeks.

"Aww" he whined.

"Get up now!" She said.

"Yeah princess. I'm getting up now. What is it? Thought we're having chicken later?"

"The result!" She squealed again.

"Oh it's out? So did i fail?"

"Yaaah don't be like that. I haven't check it yet. Let's do it together." Junhee said.

Yifan just smiled and urged her to check the University's website for the exam's result.

Junhee's too focused with finding Yifan's name on the list while the husband is smiling as he looked at his wife.
He stretch his arms to reached for his hair.
"Pretty" he chuckled.

"Don't disturb me"
She said.


Seconds after, a loud squeal was then heard.

"You passed! You passed the exam!" she shouted and launched herself to hug Yifan.

"Told you" he grinned.

"Over confident" she hissed.
"But I'm so proud of you. Now you'll start studying again for your MBA."

"It's just 3 days per week class and we still have Sundays as our Date night." Yifan said worried that his wife will feel sad.

"I'm not complaining Mr. Wu!" She pouted.
"You sound like i'll be sad just because we won't have much time together because of your work and your classes."

Is she reading my mind? Yifan said to himself.

"No I can't read your mind! But it's too obvious with the expression in your face." Junhee said.

"Wow! Daebak!" Yifan clapped his hands. Amazed with his wife.

"Psh! Where's my chicken and ice cream?" she pouted.
"And it should be Strawberry ice cream!"

"Why do I have  that feeling were one of our kids will be obsessed with Strawberry and the other is with chicken." Yifan shakes his head.

"I bet you will have" Junhee giggled.
"My little Strawberry and Chicken warriors"
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Macarons?😂

 

 Strawberry and Chicken? 😂😂

 

A/N:

Today is OHANA's first anniversary! 😢

Thank you so much for all the love that you've given to this story

Thank you to Wu Yifan and Kim Junmyeon ❤ 

For the love of KRISHO....let's spread happiness and love!!!! 

 

Xoxo