Drabbles 18: Christmas Day

OHANA!

I.

 



"Cold" Chanyeol murmured as he hug his wife. The comforter is not enough.
He needs a warm hug.

"Good Morning, you Giant" Baekhee greeted as she cuddled closer.

"Good Morning Baekie. It's cold" he said with his deep husky voice.

"I know. I can feel it through your freezing hands" the wife chuckled.

"Can we stay a little longer like this? Warm hugs are great for this kind of weather." Chanyeol said.

"But you know we promised to a certain princess that were going to do it today." Baekhee said.

She heard Chanyeol sighed.

And as if on cue little footsteps can be heard outside and soon a knock came right at their bedroom door.

"Mommy? Daddy?" A Little voice called

"You can get inside, princess." Baekhee said.

The door opened slowly and their daughter's head peek inside.

Chanyeol smiled as soon as he saw her daughter.
He asked her to lie beside them.

Kyungsoo then dashed towards the bed.

"Good Morning Kyungie." Chanyeol peppered her with kisses.

"Did you sleep well?" Baekhee asked as she caressed the little girl's messy bed hair.

She nodded at her mother.

"We're going to make the Christmas Tree now right?" She asked.

"After Breakfast" Baekhee smiled.

"I'm excited!" Kyungsoo grinned.






"It's soooo big" she was awed by that enormous tree on their living room.

Chanyeol just finished building the tree and they're now ready to decorate it.

"It's taller than you daddy." Kyungsoo said.

"Yeah, but you will still help me in reaching that highest part of the tree right?" He asked.

"Ofcourse" she squealed.







"How are we gonna put the star Daddy?" Kyungsoo asked.

Their christmas tree is almost finish and only that big star is left to be attached on top of the tree.

"I don't know if you will be high enough if I'll let you sit on my shoulders though, Kyungie." Chanyeol said.

 "On no! Santa won't come if there's no star right?" She frowned.

"Huh? What?" Chanyeol asked. Who told him such ridiculous thing.

"What's the matter?" Baekhee asked. She came out of the kitchen to bring them some hot choco.

"Star" kyungsoo said with her frowning face.

"Oh I have an idea!" Chanyeol grinned.
He then look at his wife.

Kyungsoo was confused at what her father meant. But when she look at her mother she then soon realized the idea.

"You're our saviour Mommy" kyungsoo yelled.

"Huh?" Baekhee is confused.







"Yaaah! Chanyeol I will surely kill you if i fall." Baekhee shrieked.

Chanyeol winced at the pain brought by Baekhee's strong grip in his hair.

"Honey, you'll make me bald." He said.

"I'll make sure of that if you will let me fall." She yelled

"You don't trust me?" He frowned.

"Let's put this damn star now so i can go down" she whined.

Kyungsoo on the other hand is busy laughing at her arguing parents.
She was drinking her hot choco as she watched her mother, who was perched on top of Chanyeol's shoulder, put the big star on top of the Tree.


"Pretty" Kyungsoo said as she sat under their Christmas Tree.

"Coz we made it" Chanyeol said.

"Yeah and you even tried to give me a heart attack." Baekhee frowned.

"But you did a great job honey." Chanyeol grinned.

"And because of that, kindly cook our dinner." Baekhee smirked.

"Who wants bulgogi then?" He yelled

"Ramyuun!!" Kyungsoo yelled back.

"You want ramyun?" Chanyeol asked his daughter.

"Yes!" The little girl nodded.

"Put some cheese." Baekhee requested.
"See we're making your life easy tonight."

"Ramyun for dinner then" Chanyeol thumbs up.









II.



Luhan is so proud as she put pieces of bite size cookies on a small cookie bag.
She and her mom bake them for the kids on the orphange.

It's Christmas season and it's time for another year of gift giving for the Kim Family.

"Do you think they will love this Mommy?" Luhan asked.

"Ofcourse. My Luhannie baked that, so it will be awesome." Minseok said.

Luhan grinned from the compliment. She's excited to give it to her orphan friends.


Daeul on the other hand is busy putting some toys on a big box his dad prepared.

"Do you still like this dinosaur?"  Jongdae asked his son.

The little boy stared for awhile on the toy before pointing at the box.

"Oh so you're giving this to the kids there?"
Jongdae smiled.

"Yes! Daeul is big boy. I don't need toys anymore." He proudly said to his father.

"Then you should give up Epe too" jongdae teased.

"No!" The boy frowned.
"Epe is mine"


"But I thought you're a big boy now?" Jongdae chuckled.
He was just teasing him since he knew Daeul couldn't let go of his epe yet.

"I can give my epe train and other Pororo fwiends toys. But not epe!" Daeul pouted.

"Ok! Ok! Daddy is just kidding. We won't give Epe...." Jongdae assured him.

"For now"





"Are you two excited?" Minseok asked at her two lovely kids in the backseat.
The Kim family are on their way to the orphange.

(The orphanage where they meet their precious Hannie)

"Yes!" Luhan and Daeul shouted!.

"Why do we do this every year?" Jongdae asked them.

"As a thanksgiving from all the blessings we received." Luhan proudly said.

"How about you Daeulie?" Minseok asked the little boy who's munching a cookie.

"Happy" he grinned.

"Happy?"

"Make evweyone happy on Christmas, Mommy! Because kids in the o-or-orp...."

"Orphanage" Hannie said.

"Yes! Because kids there don't have mommy and daddy anymore." Daeul said.

"So you want to make them happy thru this small gifts we have for them?"


Both kids nodded at their mother.


"You two are surely the sweetest kids" minseok smile and once again focus her eyes on the view infront of her.


"Are you crying?" Jongdae chuckled.

"I'm just proud of them Dae. They will grow up to be such an amazing person." Minseok said as she wipe the tears that escapes on her eyes.

"You did a great job too Minnie." Jongdae smiled and wrapped his free hand on Minseok's own.






Christmas is not about receiving something extravagant. It's about being thankful from all the blessings and giving love and gifts to those who have less. 💜









III.


"Sehun-ah, look. I've hang may favorite pair of socks for Christmas." Jongin announce.

Jongin is surely excited for Santa's gift this year.
The two boys were on their own room.


"I found it." Sehun shrieked.

"What?" His older twin asked.

"My favorite backpack." Sehun answered. He was holding a Pororo backpack.


"Why backpack hunnie?" Jongin confusely asked.



"So that I'm going to receice much  more chocolates and gifts from Santa on christmas. " Little sehun grinned.

He then hanged his backpack near the window beside Jongin's socks.





The bigger the better. That's probably sehun's motto.

 

 

 

A/N 

 

Merry Christmas 🎄

 

Xoxo