Drabbles 17: Jealous Wu

OHANA!

I.

 

 

"Nini what do you want to eat?" Kyungsoo asked at the man beside her.
They were infront of the counter inside Pumpkin's Cafe.



But Jongin was staring at someone else.



"Jongin!" Kyungsoo nudged him.



"I hate that guy" he was frowning when he finally faced Kyungsoo

"Huh? Who?" Kyungsoo asked.

"That guy in the corner" Jongin said.

"And why is that?" The pregnant woman asked.

"He's staring at you!"

"Huh?"

"He's been staring at you the moment we step inside the cafe. Am I invisible? Hadn't he noticed i'm beside you?" Jongin frowned.

"You're overreacting Mr. Jongin Wu." The girl chuckled.

"No I'm not." He pouted like a puppy.

"And you're just being jealous." Kyungsoo teased.

"Ofcourse not! I just don't like the way he stares at you" he said.

"You're still jelly!" Kyungsoo grinned.








Luhan is busy looking for items as a gift for her bestfriend.


Kyungsoo is having a bridal slash baby shower on the weekend.

She's too excited not just for the wedding but for the baby.

She's too busy scanning some baby boy clothes.

Sehun on the other hand is guarding her intently behind.

He throws a sharp intense look at almost everyone who check out his girlfriend.

"Why did you wear such a short dress?" Sehun mumbled with frustration.

"Are you saying something?"
Luhan asked.

"Nothing. Are you done?"


"Not yet. I'm still torn if I should choose this dark blue socks or this baby blue one. What do you think will look good on Baby Asher?" His girlfriend asked as she held out two cute pairs of socks for babies.

"Babe, Asher isn't born yet. And we can actually buy both." Sehun frowned.

"Why are you frowning? And are you in a hurry" Luhan pouted back.

"No I am not. But i want to cover you in a blanket right now." He said. "Why did you choose to wear that outfit?" The boyfriend can't stop frowning.

"This is called fashion, Wu Sehun." Luhan glared.


"It's too short. I don't like it." He pouted.

"Ah that's why you're glaring at the guy on that boutique we went earlier. And oh even at that Security Ahjussi." Luhan chuckled.

"Their stares are way too intense." He said.

Luhan reached out for his forehead which were wrinkled due to too much disapproval of her choosen outfit.

"My hunnie is being jelly. I'm gonna buy bought of these socks and i'll make you something to eat at the condo. Would that be ok?" Luhan smiled.


Sehun's face brightened and grinned at his girlfriend.






- - - - - - -




"He's so handsome" Luhan squealed.

"Yes, he's such a boyfriend material." Kyungsoo agreed

 

Both are watching another kdrama.


Jongin and Sehun on the other hand are both having a grimace look on their face as they watched their fiancees squawking like a fangirl on that drama actor.

"I'm more handsome than him." Jongin frowned.

" Me either" Sehun nodded.



"Can we asked Uncle Leeteuk if he knew Jo Insung's Manager or Agency? Can we ask for an authograph?" Luhan asked.

"My dad is close with the President of his Agency." Kyungsoo smiled.
"We can even ask for a picture."

"Really? Oh my gosh. Let's ask Uncle Chanyeol then." Luhan said. She's too excited.



"I hate Jo Insung" Jongin glared on the TV.

"I hate him too" Sehun said aswell.

If their looks could kill, the TV might have exploded and turned into pieces.

"What are you two mumbling something there?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Nothing. Do you want to eat?" Jongin faked a smile.

"Jelly Beans" Kyungsoo grinned.

"No baby, jelly beans are not healthy."

Kyungsoo pouted.

"We can have it later. Ok?" Jongin gave up. He hated seeing an upset pregnant Kyungsoo.

"I love you Nini." Kyungsoo gave him a flying kiss.

"More than Jo Insung?" He asked.

"Huh? Ofcourse!" Kyungsoo laughed.

"She loves me more than Jo Insung" he smirked and patted Sehun's back before walking towards the kitchen to prepare something for dinner.

Sehun frowned because of that.

"Are you jealous with Jo Insung too?" Luhan giggled at his boyfriend.

"No" he lied.

"He's handsome. But I love You Mr. Sehun Wu"
Luhan smiled at him.


"Yahhh! JONGIN. SHE LOVES ME MORE THAN THAT JO INSUNG TOO." Sehun shouted as he followed his twin brother at the kitchen.



"He easily get jealous nowadays." Luhan remarked

"Really? Same with Jongin. He even glared at the poor kid who lives next door just because he gave me a candy " Kyungsoo laughed.

"Mama Junhee is right then. A Wu can easily get jealous over something small when it comes with the woman they love" Luhan said.

"It's cute though." Kyungsoo giggled.

"Yeah, especially with Sehun. Since his cold-poker face could come to life when he's jelly."




"YAh! You're not helping here Sehun. Get out!" They heard Jongin shouted inside the kitchen.

"What? I'm just making a ramyun-tang" Sehun whined

"It's not even edible" Jongin said.

"Hannie! Jongin is being mean here" the youngest of the twin whined at his girlfriend


"But yeah, they're sometimes annoying" Luhan frowned.

"Indeed"

 

 

 

 

 


II.

 

 

"Hi Jonghyun, where is your boss?" Junhee asked her husband's secretary.

"Oh Miss Junhee. Unfortunately he's still in a meeting" Jonghyun said.

"But it's 12:30. He should be eating his lunch." The woman frowned.
"When is he coming out of the conference room?"

"I don't know Miss Junhee. But do you want me to come in and ask him?"

"No don't disturb him. It must be important. I'll just tour myself around here since it's been awhile since the last time I visited." Junhee smiled.




After 30 minutes of roaming around the company building, Junhee decided to rest at the cafeteria/dining area located at the 8th floor.
It's deserted since lunch time was almost over.


Junhee was sending a message to her husband about her location when somebody approached her.

"Aren't you afraid being alone here?" A smiling guy asked.
"A pretty lady shouldn't be alone."
He sat in the vacant chair infront of her.

Junhee just smiled.

"I'm JoHyuk!" The guy introduced himself and grinned.

He must be new. Junhee thought.

"I'm Junhee" she said just to be fair.
"And i'm not scared since I knew the place."

"Are you an employee here too? But your too pretty to become one. You should be a model or a celebrity perhaps." Johyuk said.

"Oh i'm not an employee!" Junhee shakes her head.
"And i'm not a celebrity either."

"Ah! You're an intern? But you look like a rich college student for me that should be training in their own family business ." Johyuk again said

The guy must really don't know her real identity.

"Lunch time has already ended. Shouldn't you be back to your work?" She asked instead.

"I changed my lunch time since I need to finish something earlier. And I saw you here, sitting alone. Do you want to grab some coffee?" JoHyuk smiled at her.

Before Junhee could reject his offer a giant man stood beside their table.


"Mr. Yoon! You're just here. Your supervisor has been looking for you."

JoHyuk immediately stood on his sit when he saw the CEO's face.

"Mr. Wu!" He bowed.

He then glance at Junhee who wasn't' moving on her seat.
He also secretly signaled Junhee to pay respect to the company's CEO but  the latter was just busy looking at 'Mr.Wu'

"I know you might be having a late lunch break. But they need your help." Yifan Wu said.

"Ah yes Mr. Wu. " Johyuk once again bowed. He's still glancing at the smiling woman and he thought that he shouldn't leave her alone on that cafeteria together with the so called strict CEO.


"And thank you for accompanying my wife" Yifan suddenly said.

"Sir? Wife?" JoHyuk was confused.

"My wife!" Yifan grabbed Junhee's waist the moment the woman stood up on her seat.

"Your wife?" Johyuk widens his eyes.

Junhee smiled at him.
"I'm his wife."

"Ah yes, Mr. Wu. N-no problem with that"  he stuttered.
"I should go now." For the third time he bowed and immediately leave the couple.
JoHyuk walk on a much faster pace before he can get killed  by Yifan's cold and piercing look.


"He's new, right?" Junhee asked as she looked up on her husband.

"Intern. He's the son of our Head Engineer."
Yifan still staring at JoHyuk's back as if it could bore a hole on the latter's.

"You'll gonna kill him with that look" Junhee chuckled.

"Why are you here?" Yifan frowned.
"You should have stayed in my office."

"I'm visiting everyone here." She pouted.

"What did he say to you?" Yifan asked.

Junhee laughed. Her husband is jealous and it's cute.

"He asked me  to join him for a coffee. He thought i'm an intern too."
Junhee smiled.
"Do i look like I'm still a university student?"

"You look pretty! And I want to keep you all to myself" Yifan leaned closer to whisper.

"Cheesy!" Junhee grinned
"I'm hungry. We should eat now."

"You haven't eaten your lunch yet?" Yifan shrieked.
"Junhee it's almost 2pm. You can't starve yourself"

"I ate before I went here" she pouted.

"And who brought you here? You're not allowed to drive." Yifan rant.

"You're overreacting, Fan. We're fine" she said.
"Jaehyun  brought me here. Are you fine with it now?"

"You should always be careful" Yifan whined.

"Me and the baby is fine" she said and hugged the husband.


"I know it's annoying that i'm being so overprotective with you. But Junnie, your 2 months  pregnant. And you know what they said,  first pregnancy is too risky." He sighed.

"Don't be sad now FanFan." She pouted
"I promise i'll be more careful. Pinky swear" she held out her pinky.

Yifan laughed and reached for her pinky to seal their promise.

"Let's go now, i'm getting hungry" the wife complained.

 "You really do look like a college student." Yifan said.

"Yeah, a pregnant college student who's an intern in this company. And you're my boss who got me pregnant" she said.

"You've been reading too much fiction huh?" Yifan chuckled.

"I still love reading about bunnies though. Can we have carrots and mayo?" She asked.



Cute. Yifan thought.



His bunny wife is cute.

 

 

A/N

 

Yeah  i missed another week of update!

 😢

 

But i hope you'll still enjoy this. 

 

Xoxo