xxxi. Loving A Wu

OHANA!

 

Junhee is smiling as she place the homemade chocolate cookies on the picnic table they have on the Garden. she and Kyungsoo baked the said cookies.

The pregnant girl, is following her with a pouting face.
Luhan is holding a pitcher of orange juice while walking beside Kyungsoo.
The two might have an argument again that the pregnant girl shouldn't work.

"What's with the pouting now Kyungie?" Junhee asked.

"Luhan unnie is too overprotective of me Auntie." Kyungie said

"I told you to call me Eomma now right?" Junhee smiled.

"Ah yeah, Eomma" Kyungsoo shyly smiled.

"And you Luhan, shouldn't you be protective of yourself instead?" Junhee grinned.

"Eyy, Auntie i'm not pregnant" Luhan was flustered

"Oh soon you'll be" Junhee chuckled.
"And you too should call me eomma now. Oh my gosh am i getting older now?"

"You're still beautiful Aunt- I mean Eomma no matter what age." kyungsoo said

"Com'on let's taste this cookies before those three barged in and there will be nothing left for us if that happens " Junhee motioned them to eat the cookies.

"I've left some for Sophie aswell. She'll be hungry after her ballet class for sure" kyungsoo said.


"This is amazing" luhan sighed as she finished eating her first bite of the cookie.

"You should learn from us now" kyungsoo chuckled

"I need to master my baking." Luhan said

"Strawberries, anything that has strawberries on it is my Hunnie's obsession. Just like his father" Junhee giggled.

"Yeah, he even asked me to buy that strawberry shampoo. He keeps on sniffing my hair ever since i started using it." Luhan smiled.

"Just like my Yifan, indeed" Junhee said

"So I should find a fried chicken scent shampoo because that's Jongin's obsession?" Kyungsoo frowned.

The two women laughed at her.

"Vanilla and Chocolate Kyungie, Nini loves that."
Junhee said.
"I'm so happy talking with you about my boys."

Kyungsoo and Luhan both reached for Junhee's hands to hold.

"Remember when you were still kids and you asked me how does it feel loving your Uncle Yifan?" Junhee asked.


The two girls nodded.

"And i give you my answer right? Let me ask you this time. How does it feel loving a Wu?" Junhee grinned.

With a smile on their faces Kyungsoo and Luhan thought of those special moments they have with their very own Mr. Wu.





I. HunHan

Luhan smiled as she looked at her cute students running around the play ground thru the glass window of her classroom.
She never regret being a music teacher since  seeing them makes her happy.

She can't wait to have her own kids too someday.

Luhan then re arranging some of the instruments they used for the morning session of her class while her students were on break.



A squealing and chattering can be heard as she went out of the room to have some snacks.
It was her co-teachers.

"He's so handsome" MinYoung said, one of her co-teachers As if hearts will come out of her eyes from too much squealing.

"He's like a model" the other one said.

"I think he's really a model"

Luhan just shakes her head and softly laughed.
She went straight the exit door to avoid their squealing and their bickering if that handsome guy they were talking about got a girlfriend.

As soon as she step outside, a little girl come running towards her.

"Don't run SoonDeok-ah" Luhan said to the girl.

"I win" the little girl grinned.
"Eun-ah faster"

Luhan then looked at the little boy who's also dashing forward

"You didn't wait for me Deok-ah" the boy pouted.

"Huh? I thought we're racing?" There's a confusion on the girl's face.

"Ok, don't fight you two. And why are you running?" She knelt down to lever her height to them.

As if remembering something the little girl's face brightened.

"I have something for you Teacher Hannie" she smiled.

"Really?"

"Yes Yes! And Eun have something for you too" Soondeok smiled.

"What is it? Is it a prank again this time Eun-ie?"
Luhan eyed the little boy.

"Ofcourse not Teacher Hannie" the boy frowned.

"Eun-ie is a good boy now teacher hannie. No to pranks anymore" Deok defend her friend.

"Then what is it?" Hannie asked. Soon Deok then took her bag she's been carrying at her back and started rummaging something inside.
She then reached out to her a little box.

Eun on the other hand was holding two pink roses. She didn't even notice that boy was hiding it in his back.

"What are this? And where did you get this?"
She asked after taking from them the unexpected gifts.
 
"A handsome oppa asked us to give this to you, Teacher Hannie" SoonDeok said with her toothy smile.
Ahh, This little girl is so cute seriously.

"I'm more handsome" Luhan heard Eun murmured.
And she chuckled.

"What about this flowers Eun-ie are this from the same person?" She asked the frowning boy.

"Yes. He said he'll bring something for us later after we give this you." Eun said.

Ah, it was Wu Sehun. He loves to bribe kids just to give his surprises to her.
No doubt he's also the reason why her co-teachers was squealing earlier.

"Do you love that handsome oppa, teacher Hannie?" Deok asked.

"I love that oppa very much" Luhan grinned.

"I like you Teacher Hannie, so I like that oppa too." Soondeok smiled again.

A frown was again visible at the little boy's face after hearing that from Deok.

"I'm going back at the playground now" the pouting boy said to his teacher and walk away without glancing at the girl.

"Eun-ie is weird sometimes" Soondeok said.

Luhan chuckled. Eun is seriously jealous when SoonDeok is talking about other boys.
Just like someone she knew back when they were still kids.

"Do you like Eun-ie, SoonDeok-ah?" Luhan asked and tucked, at the back of her ear, the hair that was covering the little girl's face

"I want to tell you a secret Teacher Hannie."

Luhan nodded and leaned closer to the kid so she can whisper to her ear.

"I love Eun-ie" the girl giggled.

Luhan can't help but smile from the kid's cuteness.

"Well then go follow him at the playground."
Luhan chuckled.



She placed the roses on a flower vase she's been keeping inside her office.
The pink color of the roses compliments  to the romantic mood.

But she was curious on what was the key for?
She found the said key inside the small box.
She took out her phone and started dialing Sehun's number.

["You finally got it huh?]

That was the first greeting she received from the other line.

"What is this all about Wu Sehun?" Luhan asked.

["I just want to surprise you Hannie"]
She heard him chuckled.

"How about the key?" She asked again.

[Gonna be fetching you after your class ok? And I need to bring my gifts to that 2 cuties.]

Sehun was avoiding her question.

"You're not answering my question Sehun" she frowned.

[I love you Hannie, see you later.]
He chuckled and end the call.

"He's seriously got something on his sleeves today" Luhan said as she looked at the key.







"I'm more handsome than you" Eun said as he sit beside Sehun.

"Yeah. Are you his boyfriend?" Sehun chuckled as he points at SoonDeuk who's helping her teacher Hannie in arranging the mess inside classroom.

"No, but i'm her prince" Eun said then took a piece on the cookie bag he was holding.

"That's great, i'm your teacher Hannie's prince too." Sehun said.

"We're done! Should we go now? Your parents might be waiting outside now."  Luhan said to the two kids.







"Where are we going?" Luhan asked.
She was sitting on the front seat of Sehun's Car.

He was driving outside Seoul now and was heading towards Incheon.

"Just wait" Sehun grinned.

The woman pouted.
"You haven't even answered me yet about the key."

"Your so impatient sometimes Hannie" Sehun chuckled.
"You'll love this, trust me."









Luhan was awed by the sight, the moment she steps out of Sehun's Car.
In front of her is the most beautiful house she had ever seen in her entire life.
And  she can feel that there is a sense of familiarity in that beautiful structure.

"Pretty?" Sehun asked.
He was hugging her from the back and placed his chin on her shoulder.

"It's so beautiful Hun" she smiled.
"Is this one of your project? The owner must be very happy since this is so wonderful."
Luhan can't think of any adjectives that could describe how lovely the said house is. The house was located in private lot surrounded by trees. The front lawn was so vast and Luhan could imagine little Sehunnie running around.
Her heart is swelling with happiness as she thought about living in this kind of house with Sehun and their kids.

"You're happy so I think I did a good job" Sehun chuckled.

"You really amazed me Mr. Sehun Wu. And I'm sure the buyer of this will be satisfied." Luhan said.

"I owned this property so you don't have to buy it." Sehun laughed

"Huh?" Luhan was confused.

"Doesn't it look familiar to you?"
There's something on Sehun's smile.
Luhan once again looked at the house infront of her.

A house of woods and glass, located in a forest like property.
She then remembered telling their Teacher Dara about her dream house.


Luhan's gazed returned to Sehun.
Her eyes is filled with so much emotion.

"This isn't enough to show how much I love You. But Hannie, I just want you to know that deep in this forest, there's a home for us. A home that will soon be filled with love."
Sehun smiled.

Without words, Luhan pounced Sehun in a tight embraced.

"Why are you like this? What did I do to deserve you in my life?" Luhan asked while sobbing.

"Coz you're meant for me Hannie!" Sehun chuckled and caressed her back to soothe her from crying.

"I love you so much Hun. I'm sorry if i doubt you in the first place." Hannie said, eyes filled with tears and regret.

"Let's forget that ok? Do you want to see the inside? You can do the interior." Sehun said and wiped her tears.

Luhan nodded at her boyfriend.

"Shall we?" He held out his hand for her to hold.

The moment she reached for his hand, Luhan knew her dreams of having her own little Hunnie is not that far anymore.



II. KaiSoo

Kyungsoo can't help but laughed at the overly excited Wu Jongin.

Today is her schedule for her monthly prenatal check-up. It will be her first check up here in Korea and Jongin's first time to accompany his pregnant fiancee.

"You look so excited" Kyungsoo chuckled.

They're walking inside the lobby of that complex building where the clinic of  Kyungsoo's new obgyne was located.

"I am very excited. We can have that 4D sonogram just like what Eomma did when she was still pregnant with Sophie. I want to see Asher." Jongin grinned.

"Cute" Kyungie pinched the man's cheeks.

"Ouch! Why are you always pinching me. Worst you did bit me the last time" he whined.

"Coz you're so cute. I want to squeeze you" the pregnant woman said.

"Is that still a part of your cravings and mood swings?" Jongin frowned

"Maybe, you just look irresistible in my eyes" Kyungsoo giggled.

Jongin smiled. He was so blessed having such a cute pregnant future wife.

 


"I should reprint more of this" Jongin said as he looked at the first ever photo of their baby Asher.

After getting the said photo, He even took a shot of the sonogram thru his phone and sent it to their friends and families.
He proclaimed that he is happiest Appa in the world.


"Do you want to stay over? Mom and Dad wouldn't mind. Besides the rain is starting to fall heavy. It will be dangerous for you to drive." Kyungsoo suggest.

"Are you sure?" Jongin asked.

"I'm very much sure. I'll talk to Dad after i prepare our dinner." Kyungsoo smiled

"Let me help you" Jongin said.


Cooking is like a date for them.
It's indeed really nice sharing the same passion with your love one.

Luhan would even tell them that their kids will always have good foods to eat since they will have two amazing chefs as their parents.


"I didn't know we're having a 5star worthy dinner today." The 15 years old Jiwon said.

"Is that a compliment Jiwonnie?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Since you're having a baby and I love you, yes it is Noona" jiwon laughed.

"Eyy. You're so clever now huh?" Kyungsoo frowned at her brother.

"This is really great kids" baekhee said.

"You don't have a plan to open a new restaurant here in Seoul, Jongin?" Chanyeol asked.

"I'm still thinking about it Uncle" Jongin said.

"Eyy stop calling him Uncle, Nini. You can call him Dad now" Baekhee said.
"Oh that depends on Uncle Chan." Jongin was flustered. Sure they will be getting married next month but he's still not used to it.

"It's ok Jongin. Just call me Dad." Chanyeol smiled.
"And you can stay here for tonight. It's already late and unsafe for you to drive home"

"Thank you, D-dad" Jongin was hesitant but he still smiled.

Kyungsoo on the other hand is very much happy from the interaction.




"It's late and you should be sleeping now" Jongin said as he cuddled with Kyungsoo.

The latter was now holding the sonogram photo of her little asher.

"He looks alot like you, Nini" she said.

"Really?"


"Yes! I hope he'll be as cute as you" kyungsoo smiled as she brushed her hands against her baby bump.

"Why are you always referring  me as cute nowadays?" Jongin asked.

Adorable, irresistible and cute, those were the words that Kyungsoo uses to describe him lately.
The pinching, biting and squeezing (of his arms) seems to worsen everyday.

"Coz you're like a bear. A cute teddy bear" Kyungsoo laughed.
"I just can't help it Nini. That was all i'm thinking about."

"Well then, you're squishy to me." Jongin said.

"I'm fat I know that, you don't have to used the word squishy just to flatter or compensate me." The pregnant frowned.

"What? You're the prettiest pregnant squishy in this world and The fact that you're carrying my baby makes you even more prettier in my eyes." Jongin said.

"Sweet talker" Kyungsoo said and tighten her embraced on the man beside her.
"Anyway, do you really have a plan on having you're own restaurant here in Seoul?

"Actually, I have the layout of the design for the restaurant now, courtesy of Wu Sehun. But i would like to ask my partner first regarding the plan." Jongin said.

"You have a business partner? Really? Who?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Well, she loves cooking too" Jongin grinned.

"She?" Kyungsoo looked up at her fiance and raised a brow.

"Yeah, she's pretty" Jongin chuckled.

"Seriously?" The woman glared.

"And she's good in singing, she's my bestfriend, my future wife and the mother to my son, right inside her belly" Jongin laughed as he caressed Kyungsoo's tummy.

"I hate you" Kyungsoo frowned.

"I love  you too. So will my partner say yes?"

"It's your dream and you know I will always support you. So Yes!" She smiled.

"Ahh, i really love you squishy." Jongin said and peppered her with kisses.




Jongin felt some pinching and poking on his face.

His squishy must be bored on waiting for him to wake up.

He opened his eyes and the morning angel is indeed awake with her sweetest heart shape smile.

"Morning squishy" Jongin greeted with his husky morning voice.
"You successfully woke me up by attacking my face with your pinching and poking."

"It's really nice seeing you here beside me in the morning" kyungsoo smiled.

"Same here my morning angel. Now give me my morning hug and kiss" Jongin said.

The pregnant woman grinned and leaned closer to Jongin.

But instead of a morning kiss.


"Awww! You bit me" Jongin whined while rubbing his arms.

And the room was filled with laughter coming from Kyungsoo.



- - - - - - - - - - - -


"You two are smiling. So I guess Loving a Wu means so much happiness huh?" Junhee chuckled.

"They're born  sweet and romantic" Luhan said.

"And someone who will make you happy no matter what" Kyungsoo said aswell.

"I'm glad it's the two of you, I'm assured that my boys will have their own happy family in the future." Junhee said.
"I hope my Sophie will find someone who will love her, someone who will give the world to her."

"Will you be ok if the name of that guy is Dean?" Luhan grinned.

"Dean? You mean Daeul-ie?" Junhee's eyes widens.
"Oh my, so i'm having a Kim as my Daughter and son-in-law." She chuckled.

"They're still kids Eomma. We will see someday" kyungsoo said.

"Trust me Kyungie, everything will end up happy. Just like You, Hannie and my twins."Junhee said and happiness is visible in her eyes.

 

 

 



"Life takes us to unexpected places. Love bring us Home" ❤



A/N

And here's the man who truely loves our Junhee 😍 The original Mr. WU 😄

 

Xoxo